PDA

View Full Version : Spinning while TTC a boy

TulleExplosion
March 27th, 2011, 03:17 AM
I am a spinning junkie.
(In fact, I am still spinning at 24 weeks with my doctors permission while wearing a heart rate monitor and not following the class level.)

Is that considered a sprint like cardio? Not all spinning is done at major speeds, some is done slowly with a lot of resistance to build up endurance and muscle mass. Is that the type that can be done while TTC a boy? The thought of giving up all cardio, spinning especially, and focusing on weights only freaks me out a bit :).

TTC5
March 27th, 2011, 05:30 AM
I would guess, if your keeping your heart rate level and not at cardio level, it should be ok? Like you said, go more for endurance.. climbs and stuff to build that muscle.
I loved spin too!!

atomic sagebrush
March 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM
I answered this in more depth on your other post but cardio can sway blue if not done to extremes. I think in your circumstance even more so because it will also help with blood sugar issues and boost your fertility.

I think it is great for blue as long as you are eating a very good diet and are actively building muscle.

TulleExplosion
March 27th, 2011, 07:14 PM
Thanks AS, you have been an incredible resource. I really feel that if I can ovulate naturally, most things will fall into place and my boy chances will increase. I have a lot of hope!

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 03:09 PM
I completely agree with you! Plus I am sending you a megaton of the bluest dust nature ever made! ;)