PDA

View Full Version : Luckylass's Girl Sway Resulted in a..........

luckylass
November 27th, 2012, 10:49 AM

This sway was so so light as I had only heard about swaying when looking up general information online after my miscarriage in April 2012. I didn't find this site until June, the month I got my bfp so I am not sure how useful my sway will be to this section. It is really more to assure those who think that they did not sway as much as they wanted that they can still hopefully get their dream gender.

NAME -Luckylass (Ireland)
Gender Resulted -GIRL!!
Other Children - 2 Little Boys
Swaying Attempt - Natural

LE DIET:
Only heard about the diet about a week before ovulation and only started it 6-7 days before hand. I did try to keep to the LE diet as much as possible and really cut down on meat (which I ate a fair bit of on both my boys). I still ate some meat that week though and I managed a loss of 7lbs before I ovulated. I am very overweight though and this was probably my heaviest weight conceiving.

EXCERCISE:
I had been keeping this to a minimum and the only real excercise I was doing was running around after the boys. Again being new to this I hadn't read what was best excercise for swaying so did none. So lazy of me.

SUPPLEMENTS:
I was taking 400mgs of Folic Acid a day since November 2011.
Sudafed daily (didn't realise this swayed but had been sick for the week before ovulation and minding two sick little boys so it was gving me some sort of relief).
Baby Aspirin 75mgs (on prescription since April after 2nd missed miscarriage)

TIMING/POSITION:
I ovulated on cd18 that month which was 4-5 days later than I normally did. (I am assuming the diet did this or maybe just adjusting after m/c)
We dtd on cd 10, 11, 12, 13, 15 16 and 19 with one release before actually dtd. With positive opk's on cd 16,17 and 18.
Missionary position with no big O for me.

PH:
My Ph - Unknown. Being new to swaying didn't know about this til after ovulation plus if I had not gotten a bfp in June I did not want to raise Testerone levels by worrying abou Ph levels anyway. Dh Ph -Unknown. Again not something we were aware of.

Douches/Lubes/Rephresh/Replens:
Douche - No, didn't try them.
Replens- No. didn't try it.

IONS:
I had a fan blowing in the bedroom before dtd but that was about it. It was because it was summer. We did nothing else ion wise.

MOON/BIORYTHMS:
Our little girl was concieved during a stong boy lean in the biorythm chart and during a male moon sign also but I didn't know about this until afterwards. (Also when researching this after my bfp I found out ds2 was concieved under a girl moon and strong girl lean using biorythms so I wonder if it has a strong affect on some but not on others?????)

***Sorry for the delay in posting this but I had some complications early on which meant I was not sure our little one would be ok and found it hard to be around ttc forums but she is now fighting fit and healthy so am logging back on here.

BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE TRYING FOR THEIR DREAM GENDER.

BabyGirl4Me
November 27th, 2012, 10:55 AM
Congratulations!!

dloui128
November 27th, 2012, 11:07 AM
Congratulations

ynwa
November 27th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Congrats:.)

Mbmk
November 27th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Congratulations!! Your sway has given me lots of hope - enjoy your baby girl x

The Anchor
November 27th, 2012, 11:25 AM
That is AWESOME, CONGRATULATIONS, I am giving you a HUGE HUG!

Wishing4Princess
November 27th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Congratulations! what a wonderful feeling! so happy for you!

Cauliflower
November 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Congratulations on your sway. So it is possible to sway with doing so little, makes me really happy :)

Pangea
November 27th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Congratulations!

luckylass
November 27th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Thanks ladies for your kind messages. I know it is not a good sway but when I was got my bfp I was delighted to see some really light sways that resulted in their mammies getting their dream gender as it gave me hope so I thought I would post mine.

Smiley13
November 27th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Congrats!!

mindyjean
November 27th, 2012, 09:08 PM
Congratulations! You give me hope!

Quick question--you said you were prescribed baby aspirin because of your previous miscarraige--did you take it every 3 days or was it every day? Thank you in advance!

luckylass
November 28th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Mindyjean,
I had my ds1 and then a missed miscarriage and then my ds2 and then another missed misscarriage so while they did nothing after the first m/c after my second my consultant put me on 75mg of baby aspirin (nuseals aspirin) daily just to make sure that my blood was not too thick and that it wasn't clogging the placenta as they could find no other reasons for my miscarriages. I don't know if it helped or if it swayed enough to get us our little girl but I am 24 1/2 weeks now and everything is going well and she is kicking away so it definitely didn't hurt me personally although everyone is different so not recommending what I did is necessarily the best way for everyone. Mine was advised under my consultants supervision and with prescription.

mindyjean
November 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Thank you for that information about the baby aspirin! How did you ween off when you got your BFP? Thank you in advance. :)

luckylass
November 30th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I have to stay on it from before ttc through my first and second trimester and only come off it when I reach my third trimester. This again is my consultants recommendation due to having had two missed m/c.