PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I was going to switch, but now can't post in High Tech

Persistence
December 27th, 2010, 12:40 AM
So I was going to switch to this forum, but now I see I can't post in the High Tech unless you pay. That's not fair.:(

Liv
December 27th, 2010, 12:57 AM
many of us who are going through HT or have gone HT want the info to be private and not available to the public through a google search.

Azuremyst
December 27th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Do a search for HT stuff. There's plenty of free info. out there.

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2010, 07:52 AM
Hi there. We would love to have you and it's not a punishment. It I'd for privacy and to keep put those that might want to cause trouble like happened before. Like pp said, you can find information elsewhere but we have ut together a great deal of information within the pages(not just the forum-look above) for you regarding HT. The forums are great for support and questions. Also, Dr Potter and Lori from HRC are here to answer questions that go beyond our knowledge.

HT will run you around $20,000. $12 is a small price to pay really for what we have put together. We would love to help.

Persistence
December 27th, 2010, 08:59 PM
n one

Janed
December 27th, 2010, 09:16 PM
P- I sent you a PM. NBP

JackiesHope
December 28th, 2010, 11:05 PM
Persistence, I am in the same boat. I was unable to get Gold at InGender, and couldn't get a free consult with Dr Potter until he decided to waive the $12. I'm not sure how I feel about paying $12 now that I already have a free consult. It is too bad so much information is private now (or fee for charge). I was hoping to connect with others also on hi-tech journeys.

Are there other websites we can go to with free hi-tech forums? Perhaps we could meet up on there but I cannot find the info about these sites.

Janed
December 28th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Persistence, I am in the same boat. I was unable to get Gold at InGender, and couldn't get a free consult with Dr Potter until he decided to waive the $12. I'm not sure how I feel about paying $12 now that I already have a free consult. It is too bad so much information is private now (or fee for charge). I was hoping to connect with others also on hi-tech journeys.

Are there other websites we can go to with free hi-tech forums? Perhaps we could meet up on there but I cannot find the info about these sites.

It has nothing to do with a free consult here. It is about privacy and keeping conspiracy theory types out. I do not want a site that tolerates that and I can control it through membership. $1 per month is cheap for privacy. We would love to have you. There is a lot of research and info besides just a forum to chat and ask questions and you can post in Ask the Doc too. In January, I hope to start having live chat sessions with Dr Potter. So, if you want to post with us, again, we would love to have you but I will not make it a public forum. It's not a punishment. I promise!

JackiesHope
December 29th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Oh I didn't know about the live chat. That sounds interesting. Do you know when this feature will be available? My consult is not until end of January. It would be nice to ask some questions before then.

atomic sagebrush
January 1st, 2011, 09:49 AM
I know, it does suck but it is the best way to keep the info private...not just from trolls but from everyone!!! My mom used to go onto IG and read what I wrote in the GD forum!!! (stupidly my actual name was in my user name at that time!)