PDA

View Full Version : In your opinion, what is the best invention of all times?

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 07:36 AM
Or maybe just modern age inventions ( I don't want to start from fire and wheel :rofl:)

My mother keeps telling me that diapers ( non-cloth, the kind u use just 1 time) are the best invention EVER LOL! She said she went through living hell with cloth diapers and constantly wet babies.
To some extention, I have to agree :oops: I've never tried cloth diapers and I'm not planning too :oops::oops::oops:

IMO, the best inventions are those that are helping women in any way, like wash machines. I can't imagine spending hours and hours washing things.

I also think the best inventions are yet to come! :agree:

nuthinbutpink
March 28th, 2011, 07:43 AM
Well, I think I could rule the world from my iPhone but the microwave is pretty fab too! Anything that saves time really.

desperatefordresses
March 31st, 2011, 06:55 PM
PGD? LOL

Hobbermittens
March 31st, 2011, 07:59 PM
IMO, the best inventions are those that are helping women in any way, like wash machines. I can't imagine spending hours and hours washing things.

Good call! I can't even imagine the hell it must be to wash clothes with a washboard! Or cook in a fire? No!

I have to say the internet, TV, computers, etc are pretty awesome...

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 08:38 PM
My son and I were just talking about this the other day and I think it has to be discovering what germs are (I know that's not strictly technological). But I think more lives have been saved and improved by that discovery than any other!

(Though the Internet is pretty nifty as well!)

Glittergirl
April 4th, 2011, 02:32 AM
I think glasses/contacts. My vision is so poor without my contacts in, I would be too blind to do anything. I would probably be house bound and handicapped cause of it LOL! I always say I can't imagine if I had this vision back before glasses!

FiveDiamonds
April 4th, 2011, 12:09 PM
I guess the dishwasher would be in there. But if they could find a way for it to load and unload itself, then it would really be something!

annie
April 4th, 2011, 01:49 PM
I guess the dishwasher would be in there. But if they could find a way for it to load and unload itself, then it would really be something!

Im with you on that one no one in my house ever fills or emptys it, but i wouldnt want to be without it

FiveDiamonds
April 4th, 2011, 07:03 PM
Im with you on that one no one in my house ever fills or emptys it, but i wouldnt want to be without it

That's so true! If I left the door open on it for somebody to load or unload it, they would rather trip over the door and go to the hospital for stitches! LOL! Afterall they may meet someone goodlooking there! ROFLMAO!

Daydreambeliever
April 11th, 2011, 03:08 PM
Wine!:rofl:

purplepoet20
April 11th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Yes as a SAHM I could say dishwasher, washing machine, sewing machine, vacuum, and all the things that save time in a busy moms day but when it comes down to best invention... naptime is the best and the early morning tv shows that allows me to drink a cup of coffee without having to warm it up 5x's just to end up pouring it down the sink!

Flava
April 11th, 2011, 03:54 PM
I live in FL and hate the heat and humidity here so have to say air condition ? Also love netflix on tv:rofl: