PDA

View Full Version : ttc girl what kind of water are you drinking?

Doublechoc
March 28th, 2011, 08:46 AM
me again and another question... is tap and bottled water okay or should we be drinking evian? anyone know if it makes any difference?

thanks

Emmy2012
March 28th, 2011, 08:53 AM
I am curious of the answer to this too. I just went and bought a tons of perrier and evian thinking I remembered someone saying that was the best to drink, however then I read Dasani waiter is best. (good cause that is much cheaper) However I have to drink all the perrier I bought first, I just hope that is not bad! LOL
Tiffany

Zivic-Bubac
March 28th, 2011, 09:21 AM
You can look on the label to see the pH of the water and minerals content.
For tap water IDK, you can only check its pH or maybe you can check it online (minerals in tap water in your region)

purplepoet20
March 28th, 2011, 09:31 AM
I tested my tap water with my ph meter and it is at 7.8... you can also call to find out the ph of your water but my husband who works for the City of Flagstaff says that almost all water supply (maybe just in the US) is about 7.8 for health reasons.

I have been using Reverse Osmosis water because it has very low ph, mine is mixed with Crystal Light. Drinking about 100oz (and follwing some of the girl diet until June) in two days my ph went from 8.4 to 5.2. Less then a dollar a gallon and 15 cents if you know where to go.

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 10:29 AM
I need an essay about this! I'll do it right now.

Doublechoc
March 28th, 2011, 12:29 PM
ooohhh thanks ladies, my tap water ph is 7 and the bottled water i am drinking is around 5/6.. we don't sell Dasani where we are, huge scandal a few years ago as they were bottling tap water!

look forward to your essay atomic!! :)

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 01:41 PM
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2159-Water-water-everywhere!-For-pink-and-blue!&p=17298#post17298

This is a start anyway, I would like to do it up better but the children are rioting.

Sunset
March 28th, 2011, 02:35 PM
I only drink evian water..

shouldihope?
March 28th, 2011, 11:13 PM
would adding crystal light to tap water or regular bottled water do the trick? That is what I have been doing. Hoping so.

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 10:32 AM
ooohhh thanks ladies, my tap water ph is 7 and the bottled water i am drinking is around 5/6.. we don't sell Dasani where we are, huge scandal a few years ago as they were bottling tap water!

look forward to your essay atomic!! :)

Is there a place to get RO water?

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 10:36 AM
would adding crystal light to tap water or regular bottled water do the trick? That is what I have been doing. Hoping so.

I just checked a batch of Walmart brand Crystal Light with my 7.8ph tap water..... 2 tbsps worth and it was at 3.5ph!!! This weekend I will buy some RO water and mix it with the crystal light and see.

What brand or type of water are you using I can see if I can test that too... if you don't have a ph meter!!!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Is there a place to get RO water?

Yes, Aquafina and Dasani are both RO and are widely available, or you can get a reverse osmosis device but they are spendy (at least the ones that I have seen).

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 11:03 AM
I tested my tap water with my ph meter and it is at 7.8... you can also call to find out the ph of your water but my husband who works for the City of Flagstaff says that almost all water supply (maybe just in the US) is about 7.8 for health reasons.

I have been using Reverse Osmosis water because it has very low ph, mine is mixed with Crystal Light. Drinking about 100oz (and follwing some of the girl diet until June) in two days my ph went from 8.4 to 5.2. Less then a dollar a gallon and 15 cents if you know where to go.

Thanks for this info, very valuable! I'll add it to my essay! Thanks PP20's DH!

Emery
March 29th, 2011, 01:04 PM
I just found out that my favorite water (Fiji Water) has a pH of 7.8. [pouts]

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 01:21 PM
When I was down in Mesa AZ there was one of those "coin opperated water stations" not sure what brand but it was 15 cents a gallon and it was RO water. For those who do not know these water refill stations are really tap water that has been through a RO system. Most grocery stores have these so take a look at it... save a little money each gallon and drink more :)

Also, look at your natural/organic grocery store, New Frontiers in AZ, sells RO water in the store but it is 75 cents a gallon.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 08:30 PM
That is good to know! Our local stores in WA also sell water and I wonder if it is RO??

chelsiem
October 28th, 2016, 11:15 PM
That is good to know! Our local stores in WA also sell water and I wonder if it is RO??

Sorry to be responding to such an old post! Just learned about this website and am hoping to sway for a girl. I have two wonderful boys but would love to have a bit more pink in the house! Anyways, my neighbors have a Kangen water filter, which produces ionized alkaline and acidic waters through electrolysis. They will let me use it anytime to get jugs of water and I was just curious if you think the PH of water has the potential to sway, and if so, what PH should I be drinking?

atomic sagebrush
October 29th, 2016, 04:36 PM
I actually don't any more and you can read more about why that is here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/11684-ph-pickle.html

I have an (equally old) essay on water and swaying here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-general-discussion/2159-water-water-everywhere-pink-blue.html

The concern I have with doing stuff like this just cause, is because it seems like the more we focus on these little teensy details, the more "control-freaky" we get, it can really sway blue for us more than anything having to do with ions or pH does (if they even do anything) Now, I'm not saying don't do it if the spirit moves you, but just that is my concern. The more "kitchen sink" the pink sways, the more associated it seems to be with opposites. Laid back sways succees more often.