PDA

View Full Version : Please give thoughts on my Girl Sway Plan!

Emmy2012
March 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Alittle background on me...I had a faield sway in 0ct 09 that resulted in my 4th boy! At that time though I had only been on diet and supps 4 to 3 weeks, no douches, no hormone supps and I did freq bed through O, so not the best sway.

This is my plan now:

Supps I have been taking since Feb:
Calcium Citrate with D (buying some today without D)
Mag
Cranberry
Was taking Vit C but stopping that now
Vit E
B6
B12
zinc

I just started taking 500mg of vitex a day, drinking peppermint tea and debating starting Saw Palmetto..not sure on that yet.
Dh is taking Calcium, Mag, Vit C (but stopping that now too) and Cranberry. I also recently added boron 4mg as I read that helps with girl swimmers.

I have been on the diet loosely since Feb starting hardcore yesterday as my first attempt should be around May 12th.

I plan on abstaining for 14 days, using a vineager douche 1 hour prior to bd, sylk lube during bd and rephresh throughout. I am torn on doing a 2-3 day cut-off or try an O+12. I am debating doing the abstain then 2-3 day cut-off then have DH release 3 times a day and try 0+12 as well. Not sure on that part yet.

I have a rock salt lamp on my at work and at night. Car ionizer whenever I am in the car. Also using anion panyliners. Trying to cover all my bases! LOL

I might try going to a tanning bed, does that sway. I know it is bad for me but I used to do it alot but stopped due to that reason but I do have a family reunion in June so if it will sway at all plus hlep me look better what would it hurt just a few times before O.

This is my diet what do you think:
Breakfast: peppermint tea with equal
Lunch: small amount of calcium foritifed pasta, no salt butter and ms dash
snack: greek yogurt and rasp smoothie with equal
snack: 2 glasses of milk flavored with Strawberry Great Value flavoring
dinner: caluim fortified pasta, green beans, small amount of organic no salt added chicken, no salt butter and alittle parm.
sometimes snack: frozen yogurt with rasberries

Please give me honest hard feedback on what I should add, take out or change! I am desperate for a lil girl after 4 boys in a row! I do have one daughter that just turned 15!
Tiffany

twosweetlads
March 28th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Hi,
I honestly think that looks amazing if you do all of that I think you have a really good chance of getting a pink one! Goodluck x

Sunset
March 28th, 2011, 02:33 PM
I too think it sounds like a great sway!! Be careful with the saw palmetto though.. i took it last month and it delayed my ov by 5 days so i had to stop it.

Emmy2012
March 28th, 2011, 04:01 PM
thanks you guys! I am always wondering what needs to be tweeked! I also forgot to mention I am taking folic acid as well.

Glittergirl
March 28th, 2011, 05:08 PM
It looks Really GOOD!

TTC5
March 28th, 2011, 10:04 PM
That looks GREAT!

Belle
March 28th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Hi your attempt looks great but can I just ask are we not meant to be taking vit c trying a girl I haven't read anything on this

Babushka
March 29th, 2011, 03:37 AM
That looks like a fantastic attempt plan! I am taking Vit C... is there a reason why we shouldn't??

Emmy2012
March 29th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Vit C is on the list, I am just trying to maybe cut out some of my nutrients. I am torn on it too though. I decided to stop the b6, b12 and vit c on the theory that maybe too much good stuff is bad. I don,t know...plus I was taking all that on my last sway that did fail so maybe what works best for me is less vitamins not more. I also found calcium citrate yesterday without vit d so I am using that now. I think I had way too much vit d and it was raising my testg, I am breaking out!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 12:17 PM
I ~personally~ believe that all nutrients across the boards sway blue rather than pink. (although everyone should ALWAYS take folic acid regardless of whether it sways pink, blue, or plaid.) I would also stop the Vit. E and zinc.

I think your plan looks great!!