PDA

View Full Version : To all uk mums who have had ivf pgd at hrc!!

isobellanext
March 28th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Who provided you with your medication?

I have found a clinic who will do pre tests, scans and monitoring but will not let me purchase medication through them.

I am hoping to cycle with Dr P July - im just awaiting my consultation date :)

Can anyone help

xnicolax
March 28th, 2011, 11:57 AM
I never cycled with them but its a common problem wherever you cycle. I think a lot of people got them from online pharmacies, ivfmeds.com etc. HRC will arrange you prescription then you purchase them online.

Dreamingforaboy
March 28th, 2011, 02:20 PM
We are thinking of cycling in July at HRC too, so I am interested in the answer to this too!

princess-nash
March 28th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Hi Isobellanext. I found you, glad you have come over. Please check your email. I have just posted the same question for answers. Hopefully someone will chime in. I will let you know what Carlie says, hopefully she will say its fine and we can both order through them but damn girl your scared me lol (only joking I love you really). Have you contacted the Swansea branch. See if they give us the same info. xxx

Dreaming
April 1st, 2011, 06:52 PM
I bought all my meds through fazeley pharmacy (also called fertility2u on the web). They were not only one of the cheapest but very quick to respond and accepted an emailed copy of my prescriptions. I have read since my cycle that they now charge £25 to re-write prescriptions from overseas but I would certainly recommend them.