PDA

View Full Version : Water, water everywhere! For pink and blue!

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 12:48 PM
Updated 1-6-17 Please note, it is highly, highly unlikely this makes one bit of difference to the outcome of anyone's sway! Almost more for fun than anything, but if you are a big believer in the mineral or pH type of diets you may find it helpful.

Is it something in the water? And what are the best waters for conceiving a baby boy or girl? Find out what is best and worst for your sway!

One of the first things people jokingly tell you when they hear you have a lot of a particular gender is "Stop drinking the water!" Since we all drink at least some water every day, it's easy to jump to the conclusion that water in and of itself has some sort of magical property that is causing you to conceive a child of a particular gender. People have spent a lot of money on fancy mineral waters hoping to get their DG but how necessary is it, really?

The answer is, probably not very necessary at all. If ONE food or drink, especially something as fundamental to existence as water, could overwhelmingly lead to the production of all one gender child, the human race would have died out a long time ago. The first time humans settled down by a lake or river for an extended period the gender ratio would have skewed out of control. The pH of water from various lakes in just one state (Utah) varies from 6 to 9 depending on the minerals present in the water.

In modern times, if this idea were true, we would find some cities (most towns and cities use one or two wells for everyone's drinking water) producing large amounts of one gender, year after year, while others would produce mostly the other gender. At the very least, we would surely see some isolated villages somewhere in the world that constantly had mostly boys or mostly girls. That there are no such places and the gender ratio is pretty close to 50-50 wherever you go, leads me to think that water is probably not an overwhelming factor in swaying.

That having been said, in our modern world there are chemicals like pesticides and pollutants that may be present in water that may sway in some way, even if water itself doesn't. Some water may even dissolve harmful minerals and BPA from pipes and drinking cups!

We all want to have the very best sway we can, so even if it's just a minor factor, let's take a look the various waters available!

:beer: Qualities of water that may sway:

:C: pH - A lot of concern has been given to the pH of your drinking water. People have tested their water and panicked if the pH was 7 or so. But the pH of water is usually between 6 and 8. The natural pH of pure water is 7 and most of the babies who have ever been born on the face of the planet have been born to parents drinking water at this pH.

Waters both very low in pH and very high in pH are toxic to plant and animal life and because of this, it's highly unlikely that we would have evolved or been designed by God to require either very high or very low pH water to conceive children of a particular gender.

Waters that tend to be very low in pH are "soft" water, water from a reverse osmosis water system, water from watersheds that have pine/fir forests, and carbonated waters. Rain water is also somewhat acidic due to the presence of dissolved carbon dioxide (same ingredient as in carbonated water). Because they are acidic, they tend to be corrosive and may dissolve harmful metals in pipes into your drinking water and BPAs from plastic cups and bottles which may affect fertility negatively (swaying pink).

They also may be higher in pesticide residue and pollutants because they haven't been filtered through the ground like hard waters have. However, low pH water is considered better for cleaning clothes and skin and may even kill germs if the pH is low enough!

Waters that are higher in pH are "hard" waters. Well water, ground water, and other water from aquifers is usually (not always, but usually) hard because it is filtered through the rocks and soil in the ground and picks up varying levels of minerals which in turn affect pH. Interestingly, hard waters are higher in dissolved mineral content (see Mineral Content below). Hard waters are believed to be better for human health than soft waters are due to their mineral content and their healthier, higher pH.

You can see from this map http://water.usgs.gov/owq/map1.jpeg the naturally occurring distribution of soft and hard waters and BOTH boys and girls are conceived in these parts of the country. It is very unlikely pH of water is swaying.

:C: MINERAL CONTENT

For a great resource for checking the mineral content (calcium, magnesium, sodium) in many US city's waters and also various brands of bottled waters in both the US and Europe, please see the following excellent link Comparison of the Mineral Content of Tap Water and Bottled Waters (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1495189/). Please note that despite having various concentrations of cal/mag/sodium in the drinking water and correspondingly low/high pH, people who live in the cities described in this study STILL have roughly 50-50 boys and girls. It is very unlikely mineral content of water is swaying.

As I said above, low pH soft water tends to be lacking in calcium and magnesium. This soft water is made one of three ways.

Distillation removes all minerals from the water and may not even be healthy to drink because water "wants" to have minerals in it and so distilled water may react in your body to leach minerals from your body that you need to survive.

Reverse osmosis lowers pH and is commonly recommended to pink swayers, but removes calcium and magnesium from the water. (oops!)

Water softeners replace calcium and magnesium ions with sodium ions. Soft water may be an unexpected source of sodium intake and so if you're following the French Gender Diet or aspects of it and you have a water softener, you need to drink only bottled water.

Also, since the low pH is corrosive, soft water may contain minerals you DON'T want like lead, mercury, excessive amounts of copper, all dissolved from your or your city's old plumbing pipes - very harmful when trying to conceive!

On the other hand, high pH hard water has plenty of calcium and magnesium and varying levels of sodium. Also, many hard waters are considered "buffered" meaning they contain so many dissolved minerals that they are somewhat immune to the effects of adding acids and bases to water, making them less likely to change pH.

Special note about sulfur - sulfur is not considered a "swaying" mineral like cal, mag, pot, and sodium are BUT it is common in many health waters. Sulfur is acidic, but is an antioxidant and may raise testosterone, so it's probably best to avoid waters that are very sulfur-heavy if you are TTC pink, and use with caution for blue while keeping an eye on pH.

Some people have heard that carbonated water causes calcium to leach from your bones. This isn't true, it's caffeinated soda that supposedly causes calcium to leach from your bones (and you would have to drink gallons a day for months for that to happen, plus it's not entirely sure as to whether that is a good or bad thing for a sway anyway). Here's an interesting thread where that is discussed. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2641-Question-about-Perrier-water-and-it-s-carbonation-(girl-sway)&p=23382#post23382 We have had good results with people drinking selzter as a part of a pink sway - not because it sways, because it likely does nothing at all, but because it's something to keep your stomach full and your tongue occupied while on a sway diet. I drank gobs of seltzer when I got my daughter.

:C: OTHER CHEMICALS PRESENT IN WATER

Low pH, soft water is highly corrosive. It dissolves pipes releasing toxic minerals into the water, causes harmful BPAs to leach from plastic drinking cups, and is very responsive to changes in pH due to the lack of buffering minerals, so it becomes even more acidic than normal when exposed to acidic pollutants.

Also, the reasons why water is low in pH to begin with are pollutants in the air (such as sulfuric and nitric acid which produces acid rain) and watershed pollutants like mine drainage and industrial runoff. (Yuck!)

All these things may sway pink (if you Google "pesticides and sex ratio" or "toxins and sex ratio" you will come up with dozens of hits - too many to link here). But this is not really the kind of sway any of us are looking for.

Higher pH hard water contains buffering agents that make it less likely to become acidic even when exposed to acidic or highly basic pollutants.

:beer: NUTSHELL VERSION

Low pH soft water, despite having less of the girl-friendly minerals calcium and magnesium, probably sways pink due to its increased levels of toxic chemicals, but that is not really a sway I personally would want to have.:wink:

Higher pH water, despite having higher levels of girl-friendly calcium and magnesium, is better for blue not only because of the pH but also because it is healthier overall which is helpful for fertility and swaying for boys.

It is very, very unlikely that anyone's sway comes down to their water or we would see at least some cities, towns, or remote villages that have wildly skewed gender ratios. We do not see this, gender ratio stays at about 50-50 wherever we go, and so it's pretty unlikely that water makes any difference at all for the outcome of sways.

atomic sagebrush
March 28th, 2011, 01:40 PM
Ladies, I am so convinced that water does nothing to sway I"m not even really going to update this section. This stuff doesn't really work, swaying never comes down to one microscopic detail like this and I really seriously doubt that anything water-related makes an iota of difference with a sway. But if you are an old school mineral balance or pH diet person, hopefully you'll find this helpful. :)

:beer: BOTTLED WATERS THAT PROBABLY SWAY PINK :XX:

In no particular order! I'm just sticking with the brands that I have seen commonly available. A couple of great resources in the hunt for boy/girl friendly bottled waters around the world, be sure to check out these cool sites - Bottled Waters of the World - FineWaters (http://www.finewaters.com) 404 Not Found (http://mineralwaters.org/index.php)

My criteria is a good balance of low pH, mineral content, and carbonation.

It is probably best for pink to stay away from waters marked as moderate or high mineral content because they often have a lot of sodium.

:C:Aquafina and Dasani - both made from reverse osmosis and low pH. Aquafina does not have minerals added back in, while Dasani does. However, it looked to me like Dasani has potassium and magnesium, no calcium. Neither are carbonated (carbonation may add additional acidity.) I don't love the taste of either of these.

:C:Perrier Water - Low in pH, high in calcium, low sodium, and carbonated. Plus it tastes GREAT! You can buy it at Costco in big packs and save a lot of money.

:C:Evian Water - Higher in pH but contains both calcium and magnesium, with lower sodium. It is not usually carbonated but they have a new kind that is.

:C:San Pellegrino - Higher in pH but contains calcium and magnesium. Does have a bit of sodium. It is carbonated. I don't love the taste of this one at all.

:C:Safeway Refreshe brand Seltzer Water or Schweppes Seltzer - BIG thumbs up from me. It's just carbonated water but helps to keep cravings at bay. I drink it a lot when I'm dieting in place of pop or beer. DO NOT buy club soda.

:C:Tonic water - You can get this as a store brand from Safeway or else Schweppes makes it. It's quite low in pH and contains quinine which may lower testosterone. Thanks to lindi for finding this for us! Quinine lowers serum and testicular testosterone in adult Sprague-Dawley rats. - PubMed - NCBI (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17722807)

You can also mix in aspartame to water of any pH to make it more acidic and girl-friendly.

:beer: BOTTLED WATERS THAT ARE PROBABLY BETTER FOR BLUE:xy:

:C:Arrowhead - High pH and low cal/mag content. Look for the uncarbonated Arrowhead. Tastes good.

:C:Sparkletts - Slightly acidic but low cal/mag content with a little bit of sodium. Be sure to get uncarbonated water.

:C:Crystal Geyser - High pH with good amount of sodium and lower levels of calcium and magnesium

:C:Club Soda - this is sold either as a store brand (see Safeway seltzer above) or by the Schweppes company. It has baking soda IN sparkling water and is higher in sodium due to the baking soda. Great replacement for pop and beer on the boy diet.

:C: Evamore Bottled Water PH of 8.8 to 9. Available at BevMo.
http://www.wateryoucanfeel.com/secret.html

There is also something called "Alkalizing Drops" that are supposed to raise the pH of your water. Sold here Amazon.com: alkalizing drops (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_sq_top?ie=UTF8&keywords=alkalizing%20drops&index=blended&pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B000P05BYA&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0Y0GPC9H8SER7B5RQKNX)

and here http://www.alkavision.com/products.html

Here is a list I stumbled upon but I don't know if it's accurate.

Water with a pH of 4.
Penta Water, Distilled Water, Purified Water, Aquafina (made by Pepsi), Dasani (made by Coke), Glaceau Fruit Water, Le Blue Water, Metro Mint Water, Pellegrino (made by Nestle), Perrier (made by Nestle), Smart Water, and Vitamin Water.
Water with a pH of 4.5.
Reverse Osmosis Water and Ice Age Glacial Water.
Water with a pH of 5.
Appalachian Springs Water and Poland Springs Water (made by Nestle)
Water with a pH of 5.5.
Crystal Springs Water, Dannon Spring Water, Pure American Water.
All of the above bottled waters have an acidic ph, which does not support health waters
Water with a pH of 7.
Arrowhead Water, Crystal Geyser Water, Deep Park Water (made by Nestle), Eldorado Springs Water, Supermarket Spring Water.
Water with a pH of 7.5.
Biota water, Fiji Water, Whole Foods 365 Water, Zephyrhills Water (made by Nestle)
Water with a pH of 7.9.
Eden Springs Water.
Water with a pH of 8.
Deep Rock Water, Evamore Water.
Water with a pH of 10
Filtered Ionized Alkaline Water you make with your own Water Ionizer

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 06:28 AM
I've been meaning to ask about this, thanks AS:agree:

4BlueLooking4Pink
March 30th, 2011, 11:04 AM
Good to know! I drink reverse osmosis water so I guess I'll stick with that for my ttc girl adventures. I take calcium and magnesium supplements to make up for those taken out of the water.

ELP
March 30th, 2011, 11:20 AM
4PInk, you may want to have a quick read the sticky called 'The calcium conundrum' it says how that calcium may actually be helping the boys, you may choose to go with just the low nutrition sway for pink;)

iluvmyman
May 16th, 2011, 12:58 PM
BTW- those of us in CA and NY will not be able to get evamore water except on Amazon.com for at least 60 days. This is because they have changed their label and bottle and have to be re-approved as if a new product by both CA and NY. In the mean time, at Safeway, I purchased icelandic glacial water http://www.icelandicglacial.com/products/features-and-composition/ this has a PH of 8.4 and 6mg/l if Calcium and 2mg/l of Magnesium as compared to Evamore which is 2.3 mg/l of Calcium and no Magnesium.

atomic sagebrush
May 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM
Thank you!

Flava
May 19th, 2011, 11:21 AM
I don't get it about the Seltzer Water ? I thought it's for ttc boy but I see it on the ttc girl list? I was also thinking club soda and seltzer water is the same thing??So I did some search and looks like only different is club soda has sodium in it and seltzer not.Now I have no idea where to buy club soda the only thing I can get is publix seltzer water and this is what we drink with DH .Problem is the pH is 4.3 only! But we give up all soda drinking and we just need something bubbly drink , especially DH. Our water pH is 6.5 but we don't drink water much at all...I make the green tea and drink that from the water.
Also have no clue where to get the other waters from the list!? I guess i will order some pH drops and try it if I see any different in pH because so far i don't see any from diet and sups.

Flava
May 19th, 2011, 11:23 AM
4PInk, you may want to have a quick read the sticky called 'The calcium conundrum' it says how that calcium may actually be helping the boys, you may choose to go with just the low nutrition sway for pink;)

ELP what is this calcium "may actually" help ? Now it helps or not? I was also thinking it was for ttc pink?:worry:

Flava
May 19th, 2011, 12:26 PM
Ok if anyone interested i ordered this (http://www.amazon.com/Alkalife-Alkaline-Booster-Drops-Liquid/dp/B001AJMFBW/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1305819879&sr=8-4) drops at least it's based on science ( by Sang whang ) ingredients are only Ionized water, Potassium and Sodium Minerals . Well see if it's works.

ELP
May 19th, 2011, 01:17 PM
ELP what is this calcium "may actually" help ? Now it helps or not? I was also thinking it was for ttc pink?:worry:
It's to do with the TW approach mainly, that more of all nutrients sways boy:agree: I am still eating calcium. I think one of the main studies AS uses the 'You are what your mother eats' showed that women with higher calcium actually conceived more boys, I'll see if I can find a link for you:)

ELP
May 19th, 2011, 01:18 PM
Here it is Flava
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?575-You-are-what-your-mother-eats-(Oxford-study)

Flava
May 19th, 2011, 04:04 PM
i don't know...I was eating lot's of joghurt and cheese and got girls...
But find this interesting in the study :

"We went on to test whether particular foods were associated with infant sex. Data of the 133 food items from our food frequency questionnaire were analysed, and we also performed additional analyses using broader food groups. Prior to pregnancy, breakfast cereal, but no other item, was strongly associated with infant sex (Wald Χ2=8.2, p=0.004). Women producing male infants consumed more breakfast cereal than those with female infants (figure 1). The odds ratio for a male infant was 1.87 (95% CI 1.31, 2.65) for women who consumed at least one bowl of breakfast cereal daily compared with those who ate less than or equal to one bowlful per week. No other foods were significantly associated with infant sex (given the multiplicity of testing, p≤0.01 was considered significant), and was also true for the broader food categories. During later pregnancy, breakfast cereal consumption remained considerably higher among mothers of males (Wald Χ2=4.0, p=0.04). There were no differences for any other foods. Our data did not permit us to examine the consumption of breakfast per se, but breakfast cereal is the main food eaten for breakfast in the UK and is only rarely consumed at other times of day. "

Now is this says they all eat cereal for breakfast for sure or that they eat breakfast for sure but they don't know if it was cereal or other food?:think:

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2011, 08:50 AM
I don't get it about the Seltzer Water ? I thought it's for ttc boy but I see it on the ttc girl list? I was also thinking club soda and seltzer water is the same thing??So I did some search and looks like only different is club soda has sodium in it and seltzer not.Now I have no idea where to buy club soda the only thing I can get is publix seltzer water and this is what we drink with DH .Problem is the pH is 4.3 only! But we give up all soda drinking and we just need something bubbly drink , especially DH. Our water pH is 6.5 but we don't drink water much at all...I make the green tea and drink that from the water.
Also have no clue where to get the other waters from the list!? I guess i will order some pH drops and try it if I see any different in pH because so far i don't see any from diet and sups.

Seltzer water and club soda are not the same. Club soda has baking soda in it and seltzer is just carbonated water and carbonation is believed to be slightly acidifying.

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2011, 08:59 AM
i don't know...I was eating lot's of joghurt and cheese and got girls...
But find this interesting in the study :

"We went on to test whether particular foods were associated with infant sex. Data of the 133 food items from our food frequency questionnaire were analysed, and we also performed additional analyses using broader food groups. Prior to pregnancy, breakfast cereal, but no other item, was strongly associated with infant sex (Wald Χ2=8.2, p=0.004). Women producing male infants consumed more breakfast cereal than those with female infants (figure 1). The odds ratio for a male infant was 1.87 (95% CI 1.31, 2.65) for women who consumed at least one bowl of breakfast cereal daily compared with those who ate less than or equal to one bowlful per week. No other foods were significantly associated with infant sex (given the multiplicity of testing, p≤0.01 was considered significant), and was also true for the broader food categories. During later pregnancy, breakfast cereal consumption remained considerably higher among mothers of males (Wald Χ2=4.0, p=0.04). There were no differences for any other foods. Our data did not permit us to examine the consumption of breakfast per se, but breakfast cereal is the main food eaten for breakfast in the UK and is only rarely consumed at other times of day. "

Now is this says they all eat cereal for breakfast for sure or that they eat breakfast for sure but they don't know if it was cereal or other food?:think:

First - about the calcium, I feel that nutrients across the boards sway blue and lower nutrients sway pink because of the TW hypothesis. This was corroborated by the Oxford study which found higher intakes of calcium AND sodium/potassium amongst moms that went onto conceive boys.

Also, full fat dairy has been shown to boost fertility and everything that boosts fertility seems to sway blue.

I ate tons of yogurt and cheese with all four boys, drank milk by the gallon with my first two boys, and I was swaying with my 4th boy, so calcium cannot be any kind of magic bullet. If it sways, it's easily counteracted by other factors.

Re - breakfast, Fiona Matthews, the lady who did the Oxford study, believes it's eating breakfast that sways and not breakfast cereal itself. But since it ~may~ sway and it's boy-friendly anyway, I think it's good to include cereal in a boy sway.

atomic sagebrush
May 20th, 2011, 09:00 AM
It's to do with the TW approach mainly, that more of all nutrients sways boy:agree: I am still eating calcium. I think one of the main studies AS uses the 'You are what your mother eats' showed that women with higher calcium actually conceived more boys, I'll see if I can find a link for you:)

Thank you!!

Flava
May 20th, 2011, 09:10 AM
Seltzer water and club soda are not the same. Club soda has baking soda in it and seltzer is just carbonated water and carbonation is believed to be slightly acidifying.

just my luck:sad: where do I buy club soda??? I have only valmart publix and winn-dixie close to us and they don't sell club soda. Even the seltzer water is only in publix. But I would drive somewhere and stuck up on club soda if I can just find a store that sell it.help?:LotsofLove:

atomic sagebrush
May 21st, 2011, 11:34 AM
Everywhere should have club soda, club soda is WAY more common than seltzer here. I have to drive everywhere to find seltzer. It might be in a different section of the store, with the things you mix alcoholic drinks here. Ours is beside the chips usually, they have a little section that has Schweppes brand club soda.

Publix, Walmart, and Winn Dixie all make a store brand of club soda in addition to the Schweppes kind so if you just ask at your local store they will help you find them. If worse comes to worse and you really can't find it anywhere, they also have it at liquor stores.

Flava
May 22nd, 2011, 05:36 PM
lol looks like it's the other way around here! We have seltzer but no club soda at all!!! Im going to see the liquor store it's the only place left to check. Anyway if no club soda I just add the ph dropes I ordered to higher the ph of teh seltzer. I guess that will work, right?

atomic sagebrush
May 22nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Yes, that will work or you can mix BS into it or juice. It's really good and makes you almost forget about pop and beer...almost!!!

Flava
May 23rd, 2011, 10:21 AM
Yes, that will work or you can mix BS into it or juice. It's really good and makes you almost forget about pop and beer...almost!!!

lol yeah almost! We like apple juice with it for sure. Don't know about the BS:worry: must taste lovely :eek:
Anyway thanks !:Flower:

atomic sagebrush
May 24th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Actually the club soda tastes ok so I think seltzer with a little baking soda would prob. taste ok too. My husband likes club soda better and I like seltzer better (despite having 4 boys I don't really love salty stuff) so we have to go everywhere looking for both of them! o.O

Flava
May 30th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Omg guess what went to publix today and now they got club soda and not the seltzer water! BUT they both look exactly the same just one say club soda and one says seltzer water! And look like if they have the one they don't have the other. So now I have to look out for club soda and buy a bunch! And it was buy 1 get one free lol.

Belle
May 31st, 2011, 04:51 AM
Is plain mineral water or the flavoured type good to drink for pink, I couldn't see that one Thanks

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:43 PM
Omg guess what went to publix today and now they got club soda and not the seltzer water! BUT they both look exactly the same just one say club soda and one says seltzer water! And look like if they have the one they don't have the other. So now I have to look out for club soda and buy a bunch! And it was buy 1 get one free lol.

Oh yeah, they do look EXACTLY alike! I should have thought of that!!! PS - I think Publix is the same chain as our Safeway and that is where I get mine too.

atomic sagebrush
June 3rd, 2011, 01:44 PM
Is plain mineral water or the flavoured type good to drink for pink, I couldn't see that one Thanks

Only the plain kind is best because the flavors might sway blue to a certain extent! Great question!!!

Belle
June 30th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I forgot to also say that I drink alot of electric kettle boiled very warm water especially in winter. Is that good for pink? The water I put in the kettle before boiling is cold tap water. Thanks

atomic sagebrush
July 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM
I don't think it matters either way, but for those who believe in ions, warm drinks sway pink.

ThinkingPink
September 20th, 2011, 04:41 PM
I love this thread, so useful, thank you :)

XXdreaming
September 20th, 2011, 08:10 PM
Oh yay! I do not like bottle water they all have a funny taste and water should be tasteless, we have good tasteless lol well water and our water is hard and from what I understand can sway blue and I drink water 99% of the time :/

momto4boyz
September 21st, 2011, 01:50 PM
I only drink Arrowhead and want a girl. Would adding Crystal Light sway pink?

atomic sagebrush
September 23rd, 2011, 02:47 PM
Yes.

atomic sagebrush
September 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
Oh yay! I do not like bottle water they all have a funny taste and water should be tasteless, we have good tasteless lol well water and our water is hard and from what I understand can sway blue and I drink water 99% of the time :/

It just doesn't add up that any water anywhere is the determining factor for swaying, because otherwise we'd see variations in gender ratio by city, and we don't.

o18e
November 21st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Thank you for the info on water! It answered all of my questions.

atomic sagebrush
June 5th, 2016, 12:51 PM
No. That is not how it works.

The acid alkaline diet has been 110% debunked. Not only because your body maintains a very specific pH or you DIE, but also because the foods you eat and drink immediately go into your stomach where they hit hydrochloric acid that immediately makes their pH drop to very low. This has no effect on the pH in your vagina or blood.

I do not want you guys messing around with your hydration levels for swaying. I get this question with some frequency and I really, really do not recommend it. We're messing with our electrolyte levels anyway, some people by limiting some minerals and taking others, or simply because LE Diet/HE Diet can be a change your body isn't used to anyway. Please just drink to your level of thirst because your body NEEDS that water to function, and also because OVERdrinking means you can flush out things you may be lowish in (like sodium and potassium on FG/IG/LE Diet)

The reason swaying works is because your body receives a signal from the environment that a boy vs. a girl has a better chance of surviving to adulthood to pass down genes to future generations. It makes no sense that DTD when thirsty would alter the gender ratio at all. If that was the case the entire human race would have died out long ago when we were all living on the savannah and drinking water was hard to come by. :)

atomic sagebrush
January 6th, 2018, 04:18 PM
bump updated thread