PDA

View Full Version : Any input on my sway for late April?

Glittergirl
March 28th, 2011, 04:36 PM
I'm trying to do everything opposite of what my boy lifestyle has been. I'm Eating an acidic diet now. Not adding salt to anything(I love salt) and avoiding all the salty snacks I used to eat (salted nuts, chips, saltines pretzels). Limiting all my fruits and veggies ( i used to eat tons of that stuff) no potatoes, bananas, tomatoes and red sauces, I'm eating white breads and the like (i used to only eat grainy brown breads). Increasing fish and chicken for my protein, I'm also beginning to have drinks with fake sugars (I never drank that stuff, I stay away from anything that has color or artificial stuff so this is big for me).
I'm thin to begin with, but I'm planning on losing 5 pounds in the next few weeks by upping my cardio and basically starving myself. Oh and I've really increased calcium supps and just dairy in general. I've posted before I never would eat dairy. I gag at the thought of drinking milk so again, this is a big opposite from my past eating habits.

Here's my question, I pretty much have a 28 day cycle and i O on CD13-15. Does this sway blue? I'm so scared to try these hormonal supps cause my cycles are so perfect. Should I risk it.
I also douche and keep my pH low, take cranberry, calcium, mag, folic acid, Dh agreed to start cranberry and licorice root.

I use everything lavender, wear amethyst necklace always, hot showers, and my timing is TBD. I'm going for frequent release as dH is 44 and I'm 35 so we are a bit older:rofl: don't want those old spermies!
Any input, I'm leaving a ton out I'm sure but this is all I can remember. Oh, will O in late April, chinese gender chart was right on all three DS so April says girl for me:pray:
Please give me your two cents!!!! Thanks

Emmy2012
March 28th, 2011, 05:25 PM
I think overall it sounds very good. How long have you been on the diet? My last sway in oct 09 (failed ds #4) even thought the diet was a TOTAL change for me I was only on it for 3-4 weeks which I think hurt me. I too was afraid of the hormone supps due to my perfect 28 day cycle so I did not take them (changing that now). I also did freq bd though O, changing that this time. So really the only advice I can give since I have only swayed once and failed (swaying again now hoping for may attempt) is what I did the first time that did not work! LOL I also did not douches last time and I am going to to that time time.

Glittergirl
March 28th, 2011, 07:39 PM
Thanks,
So you are taking vitex for O? Did you lose weight with your other sway? I tend to always be around the same weight, so this time around if I lose the 5lbs I'm going for will be a drastic change as I am already about 7 pounds under what I was when I conceived my boys. I've been on supps since late jan., I ws on the IG diet in feb but decided to change it to just an acidic diet as the IG diet was confusing....many of the OK items are actually very alkaline. I forgot to mention the other ion stuff I use too, like the hairdryer I bought and we have two huge aquariums in our house, one is fresh water, one is saltwater. With our boys we didn't know about swaying so we just abstained for about 3-5 days then DTD with a +opk so if we BD frequently this will be a big change too. thanks for your input! If there is anything else you think I should do, please let me know!!!

Emmy2012
March 28th, 2011, 07:44 PM
I did lose weight with my other sway but not alot, I normally sit 116 or so and I got down to 109 or so on diet. I am right at 115 now so I will probably lose some in the next 6 weeks, I don;t need to though so I always look nasty too skinny! LOL
I do not need to take vitex to O I am only taking it cause it is supposed to sway pink and praying it does not mess up my cycles too much. I have april to test it out completely, I am not doing my attempt until mid may.
Freq for you is probably good since that is opposite of what you did. I need abstain cause that is opposite for me. I do know though that abstain 3-5 days sways boys, you need to abstain for 7+ days for girls, I plan on 14 to be safe!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 11:48 AM
I'm trying to do everything opposite of what my boy lifestyle has been. I'm Eating an acidic diet now. Not adding salt to anything(I love salt) and avoiding all the salty snacks I used to eat (salted nuts, chips, saltines pretzels). Limiting all my fruits and veggies ( i used to eat tons of that stuff) no potatoes, bananas, tomatoes and red sauces, I'm eating white breads and the like (i used to only eat grainy brown breads). Increasing fish and chicken for my protein, I'm also beginning to have drinks with fake sugars (I never drank that stuff, I stay away from anything that has color or artificial stuff so this is big for me).
I'm thin to begin with, but I'm planning on losing 5 pounds in the next few weeks by upping my cardio and basically starving myself. Oh and I've really increased calcium supps and just dairy in general. I've posted before I never would eat dairy. I gag at the thought of drinking milk so again, this is a big opposite from my past eating habits.

Here's my question, I pretty much have a 28 day cycle and i O on CD13-15. Does this sway blue? I'm so scared to try these hormonal supps cause my cycles are so perfect. Should I risk it.
I also douche and keep my pH low, take cranberry, calcium, mag, folic acid, Dh agreed to start cranberry and licorice root.

I use everything lavender, wear amethyst necklace always, hot showers, and my timing is TBD. I'm going for frequent release as dH is 44 and I'm 35 so we are a bit older:rofl: don't want those old spermies!
Any input, I'm leaving a ton out I'm sure but this is all I can remember. Oh, will O in late April, chinese gender chart was right on all three DS so April says girl for me:pray:

A perfect cycle does NOT sway blue or pink. Neither does a long cycle or a short cycle. It just "is what it is" LOL. Changes in your cycle length ~can~ indicate changes in your hormone levels so if you always ahve a regular cycle and you go onto hormonal supps and your cycle gets longer, don't despair because that may very well mean that the supps are working for you.

In terms of your diet it is def. looking good, but do be wary about eating too much protein (aim for 40 g of protein a day or less). Keep in mind there is protein in dairy in addition to the chicken and fish. The weight loss is a great idea and make sure you do a LOT of cardio, like an hour a day 6 or 7 days a week. Also watch the sodium because there is more sodium than you might think in dairy foods.

Fruits and veg are ok as long as they are light-colored and low nutrient, like cucumbers or apples with skin cut off.

You may want to add a fiber supplement to keep the nutrients moving out of your digestive tract (and because the girl diet is very constipating.)

April is a good girl month in my book too so I think you should pull out all the stops for this month!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 11:49 AM
I did lose weight with my other sway but not alot, I normally sit 116 or so and I got down to 109 or so on diet. I am right at 115 now so I will probably lose some in the next 6 weeks, I don;t need to though so I always look nasty too skinny! LOL
I do not need to take vitex to O I am only taking it cause it is supposed to sway pink and praying it does not mess up my cycles too much. I have april to test it out completely, I am not doing my attempt until mid may.
Freq for you is probably good since that is opposite of what you did. I need abstain cause that is opposite for me. I do know though that abstain 3-5 days sways boys, you need to abstain for 7+ days for girls, I plan on 14 to be safe! Good work on that! Your DH is a saint!

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
Thanks,
So you are taking vitex for O? Did you lose weight with your other sway? I tend to always be around the same weight, so this time around if I lose the 5lbs I'm going for will be a drastic change as I am already about 7 pounds under what I was when I conceived my boys. I've been on supps since late jan., I ws on the IG diet in feb but decided to change it to just an acidic diet as the IG diet was confusing....many of the OK items are actually very alkaline. I forgot to mention the other ion stuff I use too, like the hairdryer I bought and we have two huge aquariums in our house, one is fresh water, one is saltwater. With our boys we didn't know about swaying so we just abstained for about 3-5 days then DTD with a +opk so if we BD frequently this will be a big change too. thanks for your input! If there is anything else you think I should do, please let me know!!!

Yep abstaining for 3-5 days and then DTD at +OPK is like a recipe for maximum sperm count! IT's great for getting pregnant but does lead to more boys. Just changing this one thing can really help your sway a lot, either by BD frequently or abstaining for longer. GL!!!

Glittergirl
March 29th, 2011, 06:49 PM
A perfect cycle does NOT sway blue or pink. Neither does a long cycle or a short cycle. It just "is what it is" LOL. Changes in your cycle length ~can~ indicate changes in your hormone levels so if you always ahve a regular cycle and you go onto hormonal supps and your cycle gets longer, don't despair because that may very well mean that the supps are working for you.

In terms of your diet it is def. looking good, but do be wary about eating too much protein (aim for 40 g of protein a day or less). Keep in mind there is protein in dairy in addition to the chicken and fish. The weight loss is a great idea and make sure you do a LOT of cardio, like an hour a day 6 or 7 days a week. Also watch the sodium because there is more sodium than you might think in dairy foods.

Fruits and veg are ok as long as they are light-colored and low nutrient, like cucumbers or apples with skin cut off.

You may want to add a fiber supplement to keep the nutrients moving out of your digestive tract (and because the girl diet is very constipating.)

April is a good girl month in my book too so I think you should pull out all the stops for this month!

thanks Atomic! Makes me feel a lot better. I'm kinda ready to just be preg as I am getting older and i would feel blessed just to have another healthy baby!

Glittergirl
March 29th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Yep abstaining for 3-5 days and then DTD at +OPK is like a recipe for maximum sperm count! IT's great for getting pregnant but does lead to more boys. Just changing this one thing can really help your sway a lot, either by BD frequently or abstaining for longer. GL!!!

Yes! before I knew about swaying, we did everything just to get pregnant and each time I got preg on the first or second try! LOL! He does have super swimmers and that may also explain all the boys :)

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 07:26 PM
Have you check any other charts like Jonas/Lunar or Biorhythmic? Are you going to try a girl month or moon?

TulleExplosion
March 29th, 2011, 08:46 PM
I would recommend that your dairy be non fat or low fat, it has less sodium. Thats one of the ways I got my girls :). I NEVER ate full fat dairy anything!

Glittergirl
March 29th, 2011, 08:57 PM
I would recommend that your dairy be non fat or low fat, it has less sodium. Thats one of the ways I got my girls :). I NEVER ate full fat dairy anything!

thanks. Yeah i def get lowfat dairy products cause i don't wanna get fat on dairy LOL! i can't bring myself to drink milk...never could but I have found a new love for Kefir. hope that helps my sway, I do check the sodium levels. Not sure how low to go, but when I look at all brands I pick the lowest.

Hobbermittens
March 29th, 2011, 09:57 PM
chinese gender chart was right on all three DS so April says girl for me:pray:

Good luck with your sway!

Can I ask what chart you used?

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 01:38 AM
Have you check any other charts like Jonas/Lunar or Biorhythmic? Are you going to try a girl month or moon?
I didn't know much about this, but the lunar chart I looked at two days ago says it's boy :( But chinese gender chart was right on all 3DS and my sisters DS ....april is supposed to be girl for me fingers crossed. May is boy though. Any advice??

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 01:42 AM
Good luck with your sway!

Can I ask what chart you used?

I can't remember the website, but I printed the chart.... the bottom says http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm
I will see if I can find the site again. let me know if it's right for you....I feel like this has been the only accurate one and I'm checking with others in my family to see how correct it.

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 01:43 AM
I didn't know much about this, but the lunar chart I looked at two days ago says it's boy :( But chinese gender chart was right on all 3DS and my sisters DS ....april is supposed to be girl for me fingers crossed. May is boy though. Any advice??
Ok just checked it out and this is the site I printed out.

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 09:11 AM

I found the Lunar to be wrong about 30% of the time.... the biorhythmic chart seems to be right about 90%. The biochart for my hubby and me said boys for our boys and we are looking at a great July girl month.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 09:16 AM
thanks Atomic! Makes me feel a lot better. I'm kinda ready to just be preg as I am getting older and i would feel blessed just to have another healthy baby!

I COMPLETELY understand! My 4th boy is like the jewel in my crown and I feel so lucky that I was just able to conceive at all at 39 because there are so many gals who can't!

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 09:17 AM

That's great advice, thank you for sharing!!

Hobbermittens
March 30th, 2011, 02:20 PM
I can't remember the website, but I printed the chart.... the bottom says http://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm
I will see if I can find the site again. let me know if it's right for you....I feel like this has been the only accurate one and I'm checking with others in my family to see how correct it.

This chart was completely opposite for me with all 3 of my babies (even when I added 9 months to my age to do it with my lunar age). The two that have been right for me all three times are:

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

http://www.parentingweekly.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_information/chinese_calendar.htm

Let me know if either of them are right for you!

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 02:32 PM
Well both of those were wrong for me, if I keep with that trend I should get pregnant next month instead of my plan to try in May! Should I put much stock in that?

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Glittergirls was 50-50 for me and says female for may for me this time!

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 03:00 PM
This chart was completely opposite for me with all 3 of my babies (even when I added 9 months to my age to do it with my lunar age). The two that have been right for me all three times are:

http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html

http://www.parentingweekly.com/pregnancy/pregnancy_information/chinese_calendar.htm

Let me know if either of them are right for you!

Ok Laboroflove was right 2/3 and parenting was right 1/3 (i added the 9 months like they said). i wonder if we should go by whichever one is right 100% for us? I remember I used to go by laboroflove and was so excited when it said DS3 was a girl, that was the one it got wrong for me this time and even if I add 9 months or change the month (I got preg labor day weekend that year so it was the 1st or 2nd of Sept but I checked Aug too just in cased I Od early and Aug was girl for me again)

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 03:02 PM
I actually wont really go with the calendar if i don't get preg in April, I'm not gonna sit May out LOL!

Hobbermittens
March 30th, 2011, 05:00 PM
Ok Laboroflove was right 2/3 and parenting was right 1/3 (i added the 9 months like they said). i wonder if we should go by whichever one is right 100% for us? I remember I used to go by laboroflove and was so excited when it said DS3 was a girl, that was the one it got wrong for me this time and even if I add 9 months or change the month (I got preg labor day weekend that year so it was the 1st or 2nd of Sept but I checked Aug too just in cased I Od early and Aug was girl for me again)

I think going by the one that is correct for us is probably the best plan...My problem is that both the ones I listed, that were right the first 3 times, don't match up for any of the months I want to concieve in this time around, so I don't know which to go by!

swish
March 30th, 2011, 05:09 PM
The first link was correct for DS1 and the second was incorrect for both of my boys

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 10:15 AM
Well both of those were wrong for me, if I keep with that trend I should get pregnant next month instead of my plan to try in May! Should I put much stock in that?

Probably not, but there ~may~ be some advantage to trying in April instead of May because of the idea that more girls are conceived in Mar/April (but May is still not far off from this so first and foremost do what is best for your family.) http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1693-the-seasons-and-swaying&highlight=seasons+swaying