PDA

View Full Version : TTC Boy - left IG

iluvmyman
March 28th, 2011, 05:49 PM
:ttcboy:
I just found Gender Dreaming from Zivic-Bubac post on IG. I'm new to swaying. My 4th child, a son, died unexpectedly the day he was born-12/15/10. The reason is currently unknown. We are hoping to get pregnant with another boy. Due to cycle changes we will be ttc in May 2011. I am a 35 year old nanny/stay-at-home-mom/homeschooler. I have a 15 year old girl, 6 year old girl, 4 year old boy and our loving son who is with our Lord.
So glad to have found this website since IG is not working well and my $12 may never come back.

nuthinbutpink
March 28th, 2011, 06:14 PM
I am so so sorry for your loss. Welcome and I am sure you can find support here.

iyamaryam
March 28th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Hello and :welcome:welcome. I am so sorry for your loss and hope you get your dg, :luck:GL.

skrimpy
March 28th, 2011, 07:27 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. You will find lots of information here and plenty of support. Best of luck with your sway!

TTC5
March 28th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Welcome!!
I am so sorry for the loss of your son *big hugs*

Another princess
March 28th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Oh dear Hugs to you xx Am sooo sorry for your loss. Wishing you all the very best of luck in swaying for a son. You will find lots of help and support here. Welcome.

iluvmyman
March 29th, 2011, 02:58 AM
Thank you everyone for your support and kindness!!!

Sunset
March 29th, 2011, 04:23 AM
welcome :) sorry for your loss hun

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 04:28 AM
Sorry for your sad loss. Welcome over:) I hope we can help add a little more blue to your family x

atomic sagebrush
March 29th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Hi and welcome! I"m so sorry about your loss.

Let me know how I can help you in any way with swaying (I"m also a homeschooler as well).

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 12:13 PM
Welcome!:wave: I'm glad my post brought you here.
This site has more relaxed approach, and as somebody said ( I think it was NBP), nobody will yell at you if you ask questions.
Also no monkeys!

I am very sorry for your loss :sad: I pray with you for a healthy :xy:soon!
BTW, what was your name on ig?

iluvmyman
March 29th, 2011, 01:54 PM
Same user name but I was just on for a few weeks. I did sign up for Gold but it didn't work. I didn't reply to too many threads as I was reading and reading to try and soak it all in. I didn't want to ask a question that was already in the FAQ's. :)

iluvmyman
March 29th, 2011, 02:03 PM
ca
Hi and welcome! I"m so sorry about your loss.

Let me know how I can help you in any way with swaying (I"m also a homeschooler as well).

Very Cool on the Homeschool! I might post about my plan for the sway to get an opinion. Curious about the Whole Dairy for TTC boy. I don't want to mess anything up and I've been trying to go calcium free but I do miss my carmel frapps. My cycle changed this month (I guess re-righting itself after the baby). I'm not doing BBT but have the FertileFocus to check for ovulation. I'll post it soon, but I still feel like i need to know more before I do. :) Stakes are a little high and I'd really like a boy so I'm trying to do it all right (I did drink whole milk w/ both sons though). After losing my son though, I would be happy for a healthy baby no matter what the sex.

desperatefordresses
March 29th, 2011, 08:11 PM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Welcome to the monkey free zone:-)

Glittergirl
March 29th, 2011, 08:49 PM
Welcome! Sorry for your loss (((((BIG HUGS))))))!

My Fabulous Children
March 30th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Welcome ..I am so very sorry for you loss.

Gus
March 30th, 2011, 06:13 PM
So sorry to hear about your sweet little boy. :HH:

Welcome to the site!