PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need to hide their pregnancy as long as possible ? How do I do it ?

Mum23boys
November 28th, 2012, 09:44 AM
I BALLOON !!! This was me at 12 weeks with my last pregnancy yet i need to try and keep this one a secret from some people until atleast 16 weeks and I really dont think i can - Ive no idea how I will manage it.

I think cos im so tiny i just show so much earlier - plus this is the 4th pregnancy so i expect to show early again.

Basically i have a new child due to start with me in January ( jan 2nd) and am worried if i tell her mum im pregnant she will want to look elsewhere then i wont be able to fill the space being pregnant and then we wont be able to pay the bills. I was going to turn down the work but then i thought i cant turn it down incase it doesnt work out ...... by the time she starts i will be 8 weeks so i can keep it a secret then as wouldnt normally tell family until 12 weeks anyway but at 12 weeks she will only have been here 4 weeks and i wanted to atleast have had 6 weeks worth of income before telling her and risking loosing her.

All sounds a bit complicated i know

Is anyone else having to hide their pregnancy from anyone ?

Mum23boys
November 28th, 2012, 09:45 AM
ps im the one in blck my friend in purple was 30 something weeks !!!

Wanting-a-girl
November 28th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Wow 12 weeks! I want to hide min till 20 weeks... I don't work and I don't see people too often so it may be doable for me.... I was looking at my pics the other day too lol I took a belly pic every week with my third and I'm not to huge at 20 I think I may be about the same size as u in the pic... Just start wearing hoodies big ones and you should be alright

Mum23boys
November 28th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Thanks hun Im hoping that the cold weather will help as i can layer myself and wear big baggy jumpers - trying to hide it in the summer would be a nightmare !!

Wanting-a-girl
November 28th, 2012, 10:17 AM
With my first pregnancy I was still in highschool and I wanted to hide it... And I hid it til 8 month by wearing overalls lol I prob looked terrible lol but nobody knew

Atsaukina1
November 28th, 2012, 10:47 AM
what!! you said your the one in black at 12 weeks wth lol. are you a lot skinnier than you were when you got prego then? i can see you going from that pic you posted the other day to that. did you get a lot of twin comments:)
you shouldn't have to let her know since you are not even telling family now. as soon as you are comfortablle sharing let her know so she can look for care while you have babymoon:)

Mum23boys
November 28th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Yep I balloon from about 6 weeks !!! Wait until 2 weeks time and u will see :-)

Wishing4Princess
November 28th, 2012, 11:45 AM
im the same way. I am already showing at 4 wks. and I am eating very healthy. salads with grilled chicken for my daily meals.

BabyCakesTor
November 28th, 2012, 11:56 AM
I don't want to tell anyone til hopefully 12 weeks 6735 here's my 11week from my last. And to make it worst at Thanksgiving EVERYONE was just saying how much weight I've lost. So I guess I'll be staying away from everyone til I'm ready to tell people lol.

I don't want to even tell my older boys yet for 1 I want to make sure it's a viable PG and 2 I don't want to hear the crap from my EX Husband about it.

Mommyof3boys
November 28th, 2012, 06:46 PM
I am waiting as long as possible to tell people too, but I am heavier so I shouldn't have too much trouble. I plan on wearing hoodies a lot.

Wanting-a-girl
November 28th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Yes thank goodnes for the cold weather coming it should make it easier

Pearl327
November 29th, 2012, 04:04 AM
Baggy clothes and layers are the best for hiding. I don't look pregnant at all in the mornings but by the evening I will have really ballooned, so I am wearing the loose clothes in work at the min, I am sure people are thinking that I have put on weigh but no one has said anything to me yet. Plus we always have the excuse of Christmas weight gain coming up. A few comments about needing to loose weight here and there will definately make people think it is fat rather then baby.