PDA

View Full Version : 15 week scan seen boy parts

Babynumbertwo
November 28th, 2012, 03:25 PM
So I had an unexpected u/s at 15w3d they could not find the HB with the Doppler so thankfully all was fine I asked the tech if he could take a peek and he clearly could see not parts and showed me. I gave my next scan at 19 weeks and I am convinced it's a boy what are the odds the u/s st that stage could be wrong? It's very uncommon for them to even check this early here but I've heard many people find out the gender at 15-16 weeks. Anyone have any experience with early gender u/s?

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 28th, 2012, 03:35 PM
I had 3 early u/s at 15 weeks and they were all correct. I'm sorry if this isn't what you want to hear.

Babynumbertwo
November 28th, 2012, 09:25 PM
No that's good thank you! I just wasn't sure if it was at all accurate or what to think but I will still wait till I buy anything!

Regrow
December 6th, 2012, 06:21 AM
I had an u/s at 16 weeks, and they couldn't confirm the sex. I knew it was a girl as I did PGD/IVF, at first they thought it was a boy and then they said maybe a girl as sometimes girls parts are swollen and look like a boy. I don't want to get your hopes up though, good luck at your next u/s :)