PDA

View Full Version : Fertili Tea & FertileAid TTC Boy

iluvmyman
March 29th, 2011, 02:55 AM
I posted this on IG but I didn't get a response if you've seen this question before.
When I first started this quest I purchased Fertili Tea & FertileAid for Women and Men. I don't necessarily have a problem getting pregnant but wanted to cover all the bases. My husband is taking the fertilAid for men and other supps but not sure if I should return the Fertili Tea & FertileAid for women. I am taking: 1200mg Fish Oil, FertileCM, 400IU Vitamin E, and lots of folic acid. I have the mucinex to use closer to O and ordered the AlkaSeltzer Gold. Not sure if anyone is familiar with those products and I could use the money back. :)

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 02:56 PM
I see FertiliTea has Vitex ( among other ingredients) and Vitex sways pink ( I've learned that on ig)
FertilAid for men sounds great, all right ingredients for blue sway.:agree:
I'm sure Atomic and NPB will chime in the moment they see your thread, they always do.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 12:22 PM
haha, yesterday my husband woke up early so I didn't get to answer this!

I don't think you need the Fertileaid because a lot of what is in it, you can get from other sources and without the vitex and magnesium. The jury is also still out on which way red clover sways.

The Fertilitea is interesting to me because it has the red rasp. leaf, and I do think that helps your uterus. It does have nettle which has calcium, though.

That having been said, I conceived twins on vitex and at least one of them was a boy (the other passed away but the odds are that it was also a boy). So I know for a fact that vitex does boost fertility and doesn't always sway pink.

iluvmyman
March 31st, 2011, 01:16 AM
Atomic, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!! I'm truly very sorry. Thank you for your responses. I think I'll ponder on the Fertili Tea a little bit more, but I suppose I don't really need it, since I haven't had any problems with fertility so far (cross my fingers now that I'm at the hoooorrrible old age of.....35!) Oh no! You'd think I was 99 years old. :) Thanks again!

LolaInLove
March 31st, 2011, 03:16 PM
My Dh took Fert and I took the women's blend for a bit, but I was having problems getting pg, so it was worth it to me. I also had the tea, which is good! I agree with Atomic, if you don't mind the little bits of possible girl sway stuff, then go for it. I do think the men's kind is definitely blue sway, though, as it is for boosting sperm in every way.

iluvmyman
April 1st, 2011, 02:28 AM
I'd love to take it for the twin aspect (although DH might have a heart attack) :) but I'm really swaying and praying for a boy, so I think I'll return it. I'm back and forth on the twin thing though and boy/girl twins would be the best of both worlds. Ahhhh....Ok, time to get back to reality. I'm a fraternal twin myself but my mom was on fertility drugs. Anyway, thanks for the responses!

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 11:12 AM
Atomic, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!! I'm truly very sorry. Thank you for your responses. I think I'll ponder on the Fertili Tea a little bit more, but I suppose I don't really need it, since I haven't had any problems with fertility so far (cross my fingers now that I'm at the hoooorrrible old age of.....35!) Oh no! You'd think I was 99 years old. :) Thanks again!

Thank you! ♥

Most people don't have any trouble conceiving over 35, even though they throw the scary statistics around, it's just that overall fertility issues are more common after 35.