PDA

View Full Version : Share your favorite self inflicted symptom in the 2WW

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 11:28 AM
I'm not feeling good today, but I like to give myself ms in the 2ww lol.

What's your favorite "I must be pregnant" symptom you give yourself every month but magically goes away with a bfn or once AF arrives?

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 11:32 AM
:oops:I could have written this myself:bigsmile: Well today mine is cramps, definately implantation cramps (cuckoo!!):bigsmile:

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 11:58 AM
Oh see now I definitely implanted Sunday:rofl: I love knowing others are as nuts as me :bigsmile:

LolaInLove
March 29th, 2011, 12:46 PM
It was always the sore boobs for me! How much longer till you can test?

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 12:50 PM
How much longer till you can test?

Aaaaaaages!!!!!:rofl:

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 01:22 PM
Thanks Lola, now my boobs hurt lol. Just kidding they've been aching since last night, like when you are nursing and you hear your baby cry but can't feed them right then.

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 01:32 PM
I reckon your in this month Jen!!

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 01:50 PM
I reckon your in this month Jen!!

You aren't helping:kiss:

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 02:00 PM
With DS1 I had morning sickness for 9mths, even got the nurse right before delivering, but other then that nothing not even cravings.... When I was about 3wks preg with DS2 and didn't know it because we thought the IUD was still in but anyways my husband came home from work and said that he was craving chinese food and he doesn't care much for chinese. While we were eating he looking up at me jokingly saying "maybe I'm pregnant" (meaning him)... not long after at the OB papsmear the Dr didn't see the IUD string so they did an US and I was about 6wks pregnant. I was funny and told my hubby to meet me at my favorite chinese place and all I said was "the dr told me some interesting news".... and he just said "no way"!!! After that everyone asked hubby what he was craving because I never had any :)

3Pink1Blue
March 29th, 2011, 02:08 PM
:rofl:Purple, thats cute :happy:

Zivic-Bubac
March 29th, 2011, 02:13 PM
Oh, oh I LOVE this question!:p
My favorite today are sore boobs, and last cycle(s) it was feeling sleepy, so I had the legitimate excuse for nap :p
Yesterday I felt some cramping, and my 1st thought was : IMPLANTATION! :rofl: (at 2dpo )

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

babydes56
March 29th, 2011, 02:22 PM
For me it's the cramps, boobs you name it! Woke up to have a wee at 2.30am this morning & thought see that's another sign, haha not, i just drank water before bed so i'm only wishing

ELP
March 29th, 2011, 02:32 PM
lol, thats me aswell babyd with the late night pee, its the pint of water neede for the evening supps!
ZB, I implanted at 3dpo aswell:rofl:
Purple, how bizarre your husband getting the cravings!!

purplepoet20
March 29th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Oh, oh I LOVE this question!:p
My favorite today are sore boobs, and last cycle(s) it was feeling sleepy, so I had the legitimate excuse for nap :p
Yesterday I felt some cramping, and my 1st thought was : IMPLANTATION! :rofl: (at 2dpo )

I'm so glad I'm not alone!

My hubby is a little more emotionally involved with our family circle then most men. DS2 has always had a very strong attraction to dada and he is still BF so one would think he would love me more. When he gets hurt he wants dada.

Saga
March 29th, 2011, 04:02 PM
:bigsmile:Oh I love this!! For me it's cramping, cramping and cramping.. lol! I feel implant cramps from day 5-10 and then more cramps:bigsmile:

Saga
March 29th, 2011, 04:04 PM
With DS1 I had morning sickness for 9mths, even got the nurse right before delivering, but other then that nothing not even cravings.... When I was about 3wks preg with DS2 and didn't know it because we thought the IUD was still in but anyways my husband came home from work and said that he was craving chinese food and he doesn't care much for chinese. While we were eating he looking up at me jokingly saying "maybe I'm pregnant" (meaning him)... not long after at the OB papsmear the Dr didn't see the IUD string so they did an US and I was about 6wks pregnant. I was funny and told my hubby to meet me at my favorite chinese place and all I said was "the dr told me some interesting news".... and he just said "no way"!!! After that everyone asked hubby what he was craving because I never had any :)

So cute purple, love this story!!

Freya
March 30th, 2011, 01:36 AM
Great story, purple :) .

I got sore breasts every cycle lately. A weird thing, though, I think I might have had some self-inflicted nausea, because it really isn't that bad now. I'm sure I had worse in the 2WW before :rofl: .

Zivic-Bubac
March 30th, 2011, 07:55 AM
ZB, I implanted at 3dpo aswell :rofl:

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 01:39 PM
:bigsmile:Oh I love this!! For me it's cramping, cramping and cramping.. lol! I feel implant cramps from day 5-10 and then more cramps:bigsmile:

I had some cramping for DS1 at about 3-6wks and the Dr said it was really large cist near the cervics poping..... some women get them and they prevent the egg from leaving. They pop after the egg attaches and increases blood flow to the baby oven. One of the signs that the pregnancy will stick. Morning sickness is another sign that the pregnancy will last.

3Pink1Blue
March 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM
Morning sickness is another sign that the pregnancy will last.

I had horrible ms with dd#1, preg #2 ms and m/c, none with dd #2 and never felt better then while preg w/dd #3, preg #5 had ms and m/c @ 13 wks. Not to argue but m/s doesn't have anything to do with stickiness or every successful pregnancy would involve some. MS is no indication of gender or anything else, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you don't.

ELP
March 30th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Listen to this for a fantasy symptom, I've just felt baby moving!!!:rofl:

3Pink1Blue
March 30th, 2011, 05:42 PM
Ooh elp thats a great one :rofl:

TTC5
March 30th, 2011, 06:08 PM
LMAO!!

praying4princess
April 17th, 2011, 10:38 PM
:wave: Hi girls, Im just jumping in here!! :bigsmile: Well I havent had any crazy off the wall symptom MYSELF, but we DTD uh yesterday and tonight I got in cleaning mode so my DH says "mommy must be getting into the mode!" I said what mode, he said they say you start cleaning alot when you get pregnant!!!! I was like ....babe, I just O'd today and thats called nesting, its toward the END!!! :rofl: Cute though!! :rolleyes: Men!!! So, Im day of O and im nesting......what about you ladies??!!!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 18th, 2011, 02:07 PM
I'm 2dpo and have been having twinges here and there... which is OBVIOUSLY implantation. :rofl:

praying4princess
April 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I swear I just asked someone else that on another thread!!!:rofl: Im only 1 dpo and i was having some cramping today!! I knew it wasnt from O, because I O'd yesterday but SURELY its too early for implantation cramps huh!!!

Another girl said she had a stuffy nose and sore throat before she got her BFP, and that she had found out alot of women have that as a symptom....I said great now Ill be swearing up and down my nose is stuffy!!! :bigsmile:

Glittergirl
April 19th, 2011, 05:34 PM
Count me in!! I'm 1 dpo and miraculously I have sore boobs and the thought of my favorite drink...coffee... makes me nauseated! Love it! then i wonder, well maybe I O'd really early so maybe I'm 12 dpo (Which would mean I o'd on af LOL) so these signs are real!!!! I "love" the 2ww and all the "symptoms" in my head!!!!

praying4princess
April 19th, 2011, 10:32 PM
2dpo.....I felt the bab move!!! Nope, just gas bubbles I guess, wayyyyyy over by my hip!!:rofl: And my appetite has increased!!:bigsmile: What?...the babys hungry!!:suprise:

3Pink1Blue
April 26th, 2011, 05:13 PM
ooh me too Glittergirl my m/s kicks in right away, all my senses go haywire a day or so after dtd lol