PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Not Feeling Baby Yet...

4 blues~hopingforpink~
November 28th, 2012, 06:46 PM
That's due in May? I'm getting a lil worried, I swear I was feeling the boys by this time Or maybe I just don't remember Or paid attention but I haven't really felt anything yet. I have an appt tomorrow, but I can't help to wonder and hope that he/she is ok.. Anyone else not feeling movements yet?

Cinss
November 28th, 2012, 07:16 PM
Im due May 13, and im not feeling bub yet either, i have an anterior placenta so my us tech said i wont feel anything early :( I can feel my uterus though sort of half way between my belly button and pubic bone. Best of luck with your scan tomorrow.

ThreeMenAndALAdy
November 28th, 2012, 07:49 PM
I'm a little over 18 weeks and I have an anterior placenta too. I've felt a little movement but nothing like I have with my others. I was told the same thing and Cinss, that it may take a bit longer to feel movement.

3girlsinarow
November 28th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Due May 1st here....and have yet to feel any definite movements either. With my 3rd dd I felt her for sure by 16 weeks and a few days so I have been a little worried as well....my scan is tomorrow morning, so I just pray to see that little baby bouncing around in there. I wonder about my placenta's position, too since I have not felt movements yet. I think we are all still in the normal range, so trying to dismiss any worries that creep into my head. Hope you feel baby soon....:)

Bimby
November 29th, 2012, 12:00 AM
I thought I felt something yesterday but its really only been a couple of times so who knows if its that im actually feeling. I have an anterior placenta to so bubs would have to be kicking pretty hard for me to feel it. I'm sure you'll feel something soon xx

Lauran
November 30th, 2012, 05:22 PM
I am feelin exactly the same. I hav 3 boys and I'm pretty sure I had felt them by now. I'm 17 weeks. Who knows mayb it might b coz the time it's a girl ;) well fingers crossed lol. Good luck keep us posted

Brandles
December 22nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
I am feelin exactly the same. I hav 3 boys and I'm pretty sure I had felt them by now. I'm 17 weeks. Who knows mayb it might b coz the time it's a girl ;) well fingers crossed lol. Good luck keep us posted

This is me exactly. 3 boys and now a girl. I totally felt the boys earlier and rarely feel her at all. When I do feel her move its so light and gentle like a girl. I'm 18 weeks today and the movements are starting to pick up a little more.

cvd
December 22nd, 2012, 11:41 AM
This is me exactly. 3 boys and now a girl. I totally felt the boys earlier and rarely feel her at all. When I do feel her move its so light and gentle like a girl. I'm 18 weeks today and the movements are starting to pick up a little more.

Ou reading this just made me smile. I'm almost 17 weeks and by now DS was pretty much a ninja. Especially at night. This baby I feel much less and it's so subtle! I find out if she's a she in 12 days :)

Brandles
December 22nd, 2012, 11:56 AM
Ou reading this just made me smile. I'm almost 17 weeks and by now DS was pretty much a ninja. Especially at night. This baby I feel much less and it's so subtle! I find out if she's a she in 12 days :)

:)

Praying you get your baby girl!!! Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Cinss
December 22nd, 2012, 05:35 PM
Ill be 20 weeks tomorrow, and i feel my baby boy every day now, it is just a little knocking and scraping that i feel and it is not often i guess when he is awake :) it is such a nice feeling though and i cant wait for it to get stronger and for DP to be able to feel it too.

cvd
December 22nd, 2012, 09:04 PM
:)

Praying you get your baby girl!!! Fingers are crossed for you!!!

Thank you!! :)