PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get anything good for Xmas?

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2010, 10:29 AM
We got a new camera and a Bloggie(sony video camera). Both are really nice. Did you guys get anything noteworthy?

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2010, 10:49 AM
I got a book about the Mutter Museum (medical museum) from a friend in Philadelphia. That was a great present and it was double great because my husband didn't get me anything LOL. I'll always be thankful for GD because of all the great friends I've made because of it!!!!

nuthinbutpink
December 27th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Do you guys not do gifts or is he in the doghouse?

atomic sagebrush
December 27th, 2010, 01:03 PM
He's usually pretty good about gifts, but he wants a new computer so I think he thinks if he doesn't spend money on anything else, then a new computer will qualify as "our gift to each other" tee hee. I would rather pay off some bills!

Azuremyst
December 27th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I got a Flip video camera, it's awesome!

Janed
December 27th, 2010, 02:41 PM
I got a Flip video camera, it's awesome!

I got the Sony "flip". It's called a Bloggie(lol). They are really cool to use! So small too!

pinksapphire
December 27th, 2010, 03:06 PM
That's funny because I got the Flip too!

Liv
December 28th, 2010, 12:12 AM
My DH bought "me" (really himself) a new tv for our bedroom.

grits
December 28th, 2010, 06:32 AM
We got a new camera and a Bloggie(sony video camera). Both are really nice. Did you guys get anything noteworthy?Did we marry dopplegangers?

DH gave me a Canon fancy camera and a Flip. I sorta know it was supposed to be for the new baby so we both cried a little bit but it was still a great gift. I'll take them out of the boxes and play with them a little eventually.

Bee Shine
December 28th, 2010, 09:36 AM
the best gift was my bfp. DH and I didnt get anything for each other this year, we paid for the IVF/PGD.

Chloe
December 28th, 2010, 10:08 AM
---

michaela
December 29th, 2010, 11:44 AM
My husband surprised me with an iPad!!! I was soooooo shocked because he said that he got me a gift but that it wasn't more than $50. I didn't think anything of it and the only reason he told me that he got me something for $50 was because I get pissed when he surprises me with gifts when we agreed not to do it. LOL! Anyway, he ended up using the rewards points we have on our debit card and was able to get the iPad for less than $50. I freaking love it!

Liv
December 29th, 2010, 11:57 AM
I have ipad envy!

Persuing Lacey
December 30th, 2010, 06:07 PM
I got myself an iPad, figure I'm gonna be away for a while in March, may as well have some entertainment.

Lilac♥
December 30th, 2010, 07:02 PM
I bought myself a Wii game and a new hand blender. We went out on Christmas Eve and while I got goodies my husband and the girls went to search for gifts for me. I ended up receiving a calendar, a cheap ring that's too small, a pair of DH's used snowpants, and $100 worth of cash and gift cards. LOL! So when I finally get a chance to go alone I'm going shopping for shoes and maternity clothes. I don't even know if I consider these bad Christmas presents anymore, I've come to expect it. So I'm grateful for cash and gift cards instead of more unwanted gifts.

nuthinbutpink
December 31st, 2010, 11:26 PM
ipads are awesome! can't get it away from our three year old though!

Persuing Lacey
January 1st, 2011, 03:40 AM
I made the mistake of playing Yo Gabba Gabba on the iPad for my 2.5 yo, now I can't get it off him!

Sara'sFHC
January 1st, 2011, 08:23 AM
I got a $300 Kohls card from Pat, toaster oven, another Kohl's card from my SIL.. gift cards for a resturant...hm..what else. I hate how easily I forget.

Catch!
January 1st, 2011, 09:01 AM
My husband surprised me with an iPad!!! I was soooooo shocked because he said that he got me a gift but that it wasn't more than $50. I didn't think anything of it and the only reason he told me that he got me something for $50 was because I get pissed when he surprises me with gifts when we agreed not to do it. LOL! Anyway, he ended up using the rewards points we have on our debit card and was able to get the iPad for less than $50. I freaking love it!
Isn't is amazing?? I got one too, but I knew I was getting it. We bought in while we were in the States in Nov and I have been waiting to get my hands on it! Love it! The only problem is DH is stealing it from me way too much.

Sara'sFHC
January 1st, 2011, 09:02 AM
Isn't is amazing?? I got one too, but I knew I was getting it. We bought in while we were in the States in Nov and I have been waiting to get my hands on it! Love it! The only problem is DH is stealing it from me way too much.
LOL. Tell him to get his own!

Eden
January 3rd, 2011, 02:49 AM
I got a very nice good quality blow dryer and a labeler

Eden
January 3rd, 2011, 02:53 AM
Oh... and a Snuggie:eek::rolleyes: LMAO

Don't have Snuggie envy girls :p