PDA

View Full Version : Are these tests positive?

confusedman
November 29th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Hi,

DW and I are not sure what to make of these, maybe you ladies can help?

The top is from dpo 11 (it's a couple days old but still looks like it did that day). The bottom is from this morning (dpo 13). They are basically the same, DW thinks the line should have gotten darker, is this is a bad sign?

Thank you in advance :)

Pangea
November 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM
Well they're definitely positive, congratulations! You can't tell much from comparing two tests as even tests from the same pack can have varying amounts of dye in them, plus urine may have been less concentrated. My tests in the past haven't gotten as dark as the control line until 16 dpo.

nuthinbutpink
November 29th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Positive

Wanting-a-girl
November 29th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Congrats

dloui128
November 29th, 2012, 10:13 AM
looks positive, congrats

LacePrincess
November 29th, 2012, 10:50 AM
Yup, BFP! Congratulations. :)

The Anchor
November 29th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Hi,

DW and I are not sure what to make of these, maybe you ladies have can help?

The top is from dpo 11 (it's a couple days old but still looks like it did that day). The bottom is from this morning (dpo 13). They are basically the same, DW thinks the line should have gotten darker, is this is a bad sign?

Thank you in advance :)

Those are positive...grab another test if you can, the line will probably get darker over the next few days. GL!

Butterfly Spirit
November 29th, 2012, 11:38 AM
:running:
Wow, that was fast! You guys are PREGNANT! :pregnant:

So what did you end up doing to sway? I hope that you have your DD in there!!! :giggle:

strawberrymom
November 29th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Looks positive to me! Best wishes!

Atsaukina1
November 29th, 2012, 03:48 PM
positive now show him a digi "pregnant" :)

Cinss
November 29th, 2012, 05:46 PM
Congrats to you and your wife :) Dont worry about the darkness a line is a line, and you are so lucky to get nice lines like that so early.

Violet_
November 29th, 2012, 10:10 PM
Congratulations they are definitely positive and good lines for 11 and 13 dpo.

ghostmookie
November 29th, 2012, 11:34 PM
positive for sure ;)

confusedman
November 30th, 2012, 12:42 AM
:running:
Wow, that was fast! You guys are PREGNANT! :pregnant:

So what did you end up doing to sway? I hope that you have your DD in there!!! :giggle:

Thank you :) and I see you're getting your DD! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That's fantastic! That must be her in your pic, she's beautiful!

As for our sway, it wasn't all out, but DW and I did the LE diet for about 2 weeks (also vegetarian). Used rephresh 3 days prior. Did BD the day before DW ovulated (I thought it would be 3 days, but turned out to be the day before). I used hot shower before BD and abstained for 5 days (although I meant to do 7). I did take pre-natal vitamins at the request of my DW though... I think that's it, if we had more time I probably would have done the diet longer and taken licorice root...

Thanks again, I'm really hoping my princess is in there!!! :awe:

confusedman
November 30th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Thank you all, my wife was nervous that this might be a chemical pregnancy because the lines were not getting darker (we're still new at this, and this will be our first). She got pregnant for the first time in October, but miscarried a week or so later, so we're a little nervous :think:

Cinss
November 30th, 2012, 01:42 AM
Thank you all, my wife was nervous that this might be a chemical pregnancy because the lines were not getting darker (we're still new at this, and this will be our first). She got pregnant for the first time in October, but miscarried a week or so later, so we're a little nervous :think:

So sorry to hear about the m/c :( that happened to me too with my 1st pregnancy at 10 weeks, and then i found out it is really very common for a woman's first pregnancy, for some reason Doctors just dont talk much about it to their patients. Anyway i went on to conceive my DD shortly after that. FX for a sticky pink bean for you both.

Megan429
December 12th, 2012, 12:18 AM
Congrats!