PDA

View Full Version : help...some questions about TCC boy in next 2 weeks

ams
March 30th, 2011, 05:48 AM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for answering some questions and Hi to those of you from another forum : )

well my sway should be on in about 2 weeks so here is what I plan to do
1. continue with diet - basically tomato on toast for breakky, mineastone soup and potato chips for lunch meat and potato for tea.
2. Drinks- cot, gelatine with pineapple juice 2 times a day, Ural start at 3 a day increase to 6 a day on day of o
3. Supps- taken with tomato juice in the morning Zinc, Folic acid, Vit b6, fish oil
4. BSF- daily increasing to every few hours on day of O and day after
5. robtussin 5 day out of O (3x a day)
6. Antibiotics (5 days out form on ) 1 a day
7. will chart using opk and check cervix regularly.
8. Dh is icing and will try for 4 day abstaince

Okay heres where i am confused and need help....Egg whites???? I just tested a store bought one straight from fridge and it was like 9+ straight away...I am worried that it will be too high and kill off sperm It was bought from the shop so it should be pasterised right??? what is everyone else using? and how are they doing it??? I am confused on this area and only have 2 weeks till the big attempt...

Please help with any last things that I need to do or change
Thanks all

ELP
March 30th, 2011, 06:46 AM
Hello ams and welcome :) I'm afraid I don't know much about egg whites but a few things I would add if I were you.....Vit D supp as we are all pretty sure that leve's of vit D do make a difference to a blue sway, and sanck, what snacks are you taking in between? I have been snacking daily on different nuts (more boys are born after a good nut harvest ;)), dried apricots and recently added dried figs. Have you been doing some weight training? Just carrying your kids round on your back, running up and down the stairs and a few crucnches in bed at night will make a difference to testosterone levels:agree:
Good luck :fx:

TTC5
March 30th, 2011, 06:54 AM
You could use pre seed instead of egg whites. Welcome, and good luck!! xx

Zivic-Bubac
March 30th, 2011, 07:21 AM
Hi ams, glad you've found us here!:wave:
You can always mix egg whites with preseed, pH of that mixture should be around 8, which is boy friendly and won't kill swimmers.

Or you can use just Preseed. I find this link very helpful
http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1134-The-lure-of-Lubes!!

I gave up the egg whites idea, just going with my natural CM.

atomic sagebrush
March 30th, 2011, 12:46 PM
Hi all,

Thanks in advance for answering some questions and Hi to those of you from another forum : )

well my sway should be on in about 2 weeks so here is what I plan to do
1. continue with diet - basically tomato on toast for breakky, mineastone soup and potato chips for lunch meat and potato for tea.
2. Drinks- cot, gelatine with pineapple juice 2 times a day, Ural start at 3 a day increase to 6 a day on day of o
3. Supps- taken with tomato juice in the morning Zinc, Folic acid, Vit b6, fish oil
4. BSF- daily increasing to every few hours on day of O and day after
5. robtussin 5 day out of O (3x a day)
6. Antibiotics (5 days out form on ) 1 a day
7. will chart using opk and check cervix regularly.
8. Dh is icing and will try for 4 day abstaince

Okay heres where i am confused and need help....Egg whites???? I just tested a store bought one straight from fridge and it was like 9+ straight away...I am worried that it will be too high and kill off sperm It was bought from the shop so it should be pasterised right??? what is everyone else using? and how are they doing it??? I am confused on this area and only have 2 weeks till the big attempt...

Please help with any last things that I need to do or change
Thanks all

Hi and welcome! Here is a link to the most basic TTC blue info, I hope you find it somewhat helpful.http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1586-READ-ME-FIRST-Planning-your-blue-sway!

Here is another link that is just about Pre-Seed http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?503-Pre-Seed&highlight=preseed - I think it is great for TTC blue because it helps the most sperm to survive. You are dead right about egg whites, their pH is so high I think they do kill off at least some sperm. But, people have had success with them.

Is there any way you can add some protein to your meals? And are you snacking? I would like to see you eating more than that, 3 meals and 3 snacks a day so your blood sugar levels don't drop. The protein will help keep your blood sugar levels higher for longer. http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?1592-when-and-how-to-eat-your-meals-for-TTC-Blue!