PDA

View Full Version : TBM?

4BlueLooking4Pink
March 30th, 2011, 12:19 PM
Is anyone considering doing swaying combined with TBM? (turkey baster method). I've been considering mixing dh's sperm with a little lime to help with the ph. I'm just beginning down this road so I'm considering all options. Because I *know* I'm going to struggle with the girl diet I'd like to incorporate something else into my sway to hopefully increase chances for a girl.

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 12:49 PM
I too have 4 boys and willing to try anything for a girl! LOL
I thought about tbm but I am not sure. We bought a microscope that should be here on friday and I am using April has my trial month to experiment. LOL We are going to look at sample regular, then abstain 14 days, look again. I might then do very freq and look and try a tbm sample with lime added and look. After all these tests I will decide what we are going to try for in may. Right now I am thinking abstain and either 2-3 day cut-off or O+12.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 09:22 AM
Bumping this up for you!

fivebabies
April 10th, 2011, 05:56 PM
I am now thinking about doing this as well. It makes sense to me. This way you can control so much more! Don't have a game plan yet. Please let me kmow what you find out with your experiments!!!

NeedAGirl!
April 10th, 2011, 10:40 PM
I dont know, if you look through the old IG stats, the stats for TBM were really bad. Most of them came out with a boy!

4BlueLooking4Pink
April 10th, 2011, 11:50 PM
Well, my plans have changed and we won't be doing the TBM because dh wants to do things the natural way. Which I'm actually ok with. I'll try to keep my ph lower around O time but I think that's about it as far as my swaying goes. I tried to stick to the girl diet and couldn't even make it a day. :/

Babushka
April 11th, 2011, 04:50 AM
I am super keen for doing TBM too, but I do worry that it might seriously hinder chances of getting pg? We did it last month (twice - day before and day of O). If your DH's pH is around 7.5 I am wondering if that is low enough? Especially as I am using Aci-jel too? Maybe the Aci-jel and TBM is just too much for any spermies to survive? In addition, my partner has been pretty good with the diet and religiously taking his cranberry, Ca, Mg, Licorice. What do you girls think? We are going for abstinance too as DS was conceived with frequent BD (everyday from AF to 4 day cut-off). What would you do? Thanks for your time!

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I dont know, if you look through the old IG stats, the stats for TBM were really bad. Most of them came out with a boy!

WHOA I did not know that. CARAZY.

I really think the ladies that take swaying superseriously are the ones who get boys. Every single time.

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2011, 03:46 PM
I am super keen for doing TBM too, but I do worry that it might seriously hinder chances of getting pg? We did it last month (twice - day before and day of O). If your DH's pH is around 7.5 I am wondering if that is low enough? Especially as I am using Aci-jel too? Maybe the Aci-jel and TBM is just too much for any spermies to survive? In addition, my partner has been pretty good with the diet and religiously taking his cranberry, Ca, Mg, Licorice. What do you girls think? We are going for abstinance too as DS was conceived with frequent BD (everyday from AF to 4 day cut-off). What would you do? Thanks for your time!

TBM totally reduces your odds of pregnancy A LOT.

I just wrote up directions for TBM in the main section - http://genderdreaming.com/forum/showthread.php?2598-how-to-do-TBM-and-why-you-probably-shouldn-t-do-it-for-gender-swaying