PDA

View Full Version : Question on Peppermint Tea and Hormone Supps

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 12:44 PM
I need to make sure I am not over-doing it! LOL I find myself loving the peppermint tea with equal...so this is my problem...

I am currently taking 500mg if vitex
-starting 320mg of saw palmetto fri when af starts for trial month

Can I still have 2 cups of peppermint tea a day?

I am pretty sure my testg. levels are high, I have been breaking out like crazy. I am dropping the vit d since I changed calium pills so that should help.

What do you ladies think? I am ok to do all this during my trial month to see what happens?
Tiffany

Coccinelle33
March 30th, 2011, 02:41 PM
i think those thing lower test levels? i don't know why they would be getting higher? are you temping? im taking vitex and trying to drink 3 glasses of strong peppermint tea a day and my temps have gone up a lot.

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 04:07 PM
I think the vit d was hurting me. I don't know! I changed calcium supps though only yesterday. I have only been on vitex a week so I can not really tell a difference yet in my temps persay. Do you think I could just take the saw palmetto like everyother day just to trial? I don't know, I am so torn on adding the hormone supps this time but I did not last time and it did not work. This is really my last shot at a girl so I wanna try everything available to me.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 09:47 AM
If you want to test the saw palmetto, take it every day because it may not work otherwise.

2 cups of pep tea is fine (some people were drinking WAY more than that but you shouldn't when taking the hormonal supps. )

I think you're fine to go ahead, keep us posted on how it seems to work for you.

Emmy2012
March 31st, 2011, 11:01 AM
Thanks Atomic, I will try it starting tomorrow, kinda nervous, hopes it works ok!

atomic sagebrush
April 3rd, 2011, 01:48 PM
:fx::cheer::cheer::cheer: