PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse and Swaying???

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 01:45 PM
So I am looking at the July 1st New Moon as my start for swaying... saw that there is going to be a Partial Solar Eclipse 20mins before the new moon. On June 30th the house sign will be in a Cancer and on July 2nd the house sign is in Leo.

Does anyone know how a Solar Eclipse would sway??? GIRL or BOY

Has anyone found a website with this kind of info??? Please post

How does a sign the day before or day after sway???

purplepoet20
March 30th, 2011, 03:04 PM
I did find a Hindu site the claims scientific evidence proves that "the purity of water is reduced after a solar eclipse". Not sure if that would be + or - ions or if it would sway for either gender.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 08:36 AM
I'm going to move this into the regular swaying section so it gets more responses, because I don't know anything about this either.

Coccinelle33
March 31st, 2011, 12:46 PM
hmm i wonder also?

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 10:29 AM
This is quite old but may help. http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1932MNRAS..92..413C

And I have no idea what any of this means really but it does seem slightly possible that an eclipse could affect ions in some way.

CHEMISTRY AND IONISATION.

The ionosphere between 50km and 100km height consists mainly of Nitrogen and Oxygen atoms and the molecules they can form like O2, N2, NO etc. These atoms and molecules ionise under the influence of solar radiation. According to quantum mechanics sunlight as well as all other electromagnetic radiation consists of fotons (energy packets). The energy of fotons increases with their frequency in the electromagentic spectrum. The Ultra violet light and x-ray's emitted from the sun have ionisating energy levels. Ionisation means an electron from an atom is 'hit' by a foton and absorbes its energy. The electron will leave the atom when the electron reaches an energy level higher than the energy with which the atom can bind it. The atom remains as an positive ion when one or more electrons are missing. The physics of ionizating radiation describe this effect.

After a certain time electrons recombinate with ions or atoms. The amount of time is dependent on the probability that free electrons will meet ions, atoms or molecules. This probabiltiy increases with the density of the gas. It is known the density of the Ionosphere decreases exponentially with height. Below a cetain density (above a certain height) the electrons can exist seperatly from ions for a longer period of time. All efects on the propagation of radio signals (electromagnetic radiation) in the ionsophere are caused by the free electrons. The lowest layer of ionisated gas with free electrons capable of influencing the propagation of electromagnetic radiation in the earth ionosphere is called the D-layer.

ELECTRON MOVEMENT IN THE IONOSPHERE.

When observing the phenomena of ionospheric ionisation from a mechanical point of view it is obvious the main flow of fotons is away from the sun and into the ionosphere towards earth. It can be expected most electrons will have a momentum after the colission with a main directional vector towards the earth. A statistical (Gausian) spreading in directions will occur and the earth magnetic field will have its influence but in fact a flow of electrons is pushed down in to the lower ionosphere. Providing the lower part of the ionosphere with relatively more free electrons. This surplus of electrons also moves just below the existing equilibrium caused by the gas density. This effect can be observed as an apparent movement downwards of the D-layer during day-time as a new equilibrium is formed at a lower altitude.
OTHER FACTORS.

Ionospheric winds exist with movement paterns like the pasat winds and circulations like the pressure systems in the lower atmosphere . In the analysis of the solar eclipse effect on LF propagation these effects as well as tidal waves formed under the infuence of the attraction of the gasses by the gravity of the moon have not been taken into consideration.

THE EXPECTED SOLAR ECLIPSE EFFECT ON THE D-LAYER.

The solar-eclipse or moon-shadow takes away a lot of solar radiation and the Ions in the D layer recombinate during the eclipse. The effect is exactly the same as takes place during respectively suset adn sunrise. The difference between sunrise/sunset and the solar eclipse is the angle of solar radiation on the earth. During dawn and dusk the radiation passes almost horizontally through the ionosphere, slowly 'heating-up' or 'cooling-down' the ionosphere, atmosphere and biosphere. The 1999 solar eclipse was observed in Europe around noon when the solar radiation passes almost vertically through the ionosphere. The recombination and ionization during this eclipse took place in a short amount of time compared to sunrise and sunset. The effects on the D layer and the related effects on the propagation of LF radio signals took place in the same short amount of time.

purplepoet20
April 7th, 2011, 03:30 PM
Yes Atomic I am a genius and understood everything you just said... Can anyone translate to red-neck english!!! JK It has been one of those days were I feel funny, crazy, and I read this like 5 times and each time it was harder to understand.

Does it all mean yes it may sway pink or no stay away from the solar eclipse???

purplepoet20
April 7th, 2011, 03:45 PM
An eclipse can affect the tides but I can not see if that is solar/lunar or positive/negitive!!! They can affect people when it happens in that person house/sign.

Planets and Eclipses in Astrology
Astrologically, the planet that dominates the eclipse degree will impact the nature of the eclipse. Here is an overview of what may occur when a particular planet rules an eclipse:

•Saturn may bring damage by cold, long illnesses, fear, imprisonment, poverty, malice, envy and lawsuits. In terms of physical impact, it may cause cold and gloomy weather, storm and damage at sea, flooding and pollution of rivers and poor crops.
•Jupiter indicates fame, fertility, happiness, health, peace, wealth and abundance. Material and spiritual health is often improved and justice prevails in law. Temperate weather with light rain occurs enabling farming.
•Mars often has a negative impact; it's associated with drought, fire, arson, violence, fever, war and unexpected deaths. The land may be exposed to harsh weather such as excess heat, storms, hurricanes and damaging winds.
•Venus may bring positive influences such as abundance, peace, fame, love, domestic happiness and health. The climate may become moderate and beneficial for agriculture.
•Mercury is said to bring deception, theft and unsuccessful travel or business. It's said that Mercury influences priests, worship and can bring change in customs. It's also believed that weather can become unpredictable with risks of drought, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and thunderstorms.
•Uranus can bring unexpected events with potential for excitement and change.
•Neptune may indicate confusion and people can behave in an uncertain or deceitful manner. Spiritual development is likely, though daydreaming can also prevail.
•Pluto is often associated with psychological and physical events. Pluto is regarded as a positive planet, linked to changes that require time and effort. Changes that occur during this time are often permanent.

Read more at Suite101: Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Astrology http://www.suite101.com/content/solar-and-lunar-eclipses-in-astrology-a271139#ixzz1IrtZCSaO

purplepoet20
April 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Some Buddhist practitioners say that the effects of actions are multiplied by 100,000 on days with a solar eclipse. When the eclipse of Jan. 21st 2000 fell on the 15th day of the lunar cycle, a day dedicated to Amitabha, the Snow Lion calendar reminded us that during a lunar eclipse the effects of actions, positive or negative, are multiplied, "Therefore practice is emphasized."

Lunar Affects....Fertility, menstruation, and births
The possibilities of lunar effects on menstrual were explored in 312 university students [8]. And of 312 women, 68 veteran lunar-period cycles (29.5 days). 47 women of that crowd menstruated in the luminosity semi of the month; as a result, ovulation leaned to arise in dark segment of lunar period, described as a half cycle of the month from the last section throughout the new moon. Still women with the irregular menses leaned to ovulate throughout the dark segment of lunar period. And the author considered that the lunar cycle is connected with natural regularity of electromagnetic rays, which has effect on human menstrual cycle.

purplepoet20
April 7th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Going insane trying to figure this one out..... So praying to find something that says "babies conceived during a solar eclipse were all girls" and lunar eclipses sway boys for the boy swayers!!!

atomic sagebrush
April 8th, 2011, 08:40 AM
Yes Atomic I am a genius and understood everything you just said... Can anyone translate to red-neck english!!! JK It has been one of those days were I feel funny, crazy, and I read this like 5 times and each time it was harder to understand.

Does it all mean yes it may sway pink or no stay away from the solar eclipse???

Oh I didn't say it, I cut and pasted from a website that has people way way smarter than me.:wink:

I personally do not believe at all that an eclipse has any control over gender. If you are real concerned about it, then skip this month (obviously:happy:)

I so appreciate your help and research on this! I am still hoping that someone will chime in here and answer this question .

purplepoet20
April 8th, 2011, 06:03 PM
I keep wondering.... the sun will be behind the moon, the sun will be messing with the moons rays or maybe blocking most of the suns rays! It may be that a Lunar Eclipse would be better because the sun will be blocked by earth and only the moons rays would be on one side of the earth!

Atsaukina1
October 14th, 2012, 10:45 AM
I just googled this question and it brought me here to you wonderful ladies
so if it multiplies everything and that day is a female sign then I am going to take it as a good thing and hope it multiplies all the good:) I have one coming up on Nov. 13th:) I was going ahead and marking my calendar w/ all the signs. Lucky for me all the girls are falling in line:)

Atsaukina1
October 14th, 2012, 10:47 AM
wow I hope Jupiter is dominant on my day casue those others don't sound so nice. How do you find out what planet is dominant?
and also heard people say stay away from solar flares if trying for a girl but you can only track that 3 days in advance- green girl:)

3-day Estimated Planetary Kp-index Monitor (http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/rt_plots/kp_3d.html)

An eclipse can affect the tides but I can not see if that is solar/lunar or positive/negitive!!! They can affect people when it happens in that person house/sign.

Planets and Eclipses in Astrology
Astrologically, the planet that dominates the eclipse degree will impact the nature of the eclipse. Here is an overview of what may occur when a particular planet rules an eclipse:

•Saturn may bring damage by cold, long illnesses, fear, imprisonment, poverty, malice, envy and lawsuits. In terms of physical impact, it may cause cold and gloomy weather, storm and damage at sea, flooding and pollution of rivers and poor crops.
•Jupiter indicates fame, fertility, happiness, health, peace, wealth and abundance. Material and spiritual health is often improved and justice prevails in law. Temperate weather with light rain occurs enabling farming.
•Mars often has a negative impact; it's associated with drought, fire, arson, violence, fever, war and unexpected deaths. The land may be exposed to harsh weather such as excess heat, storms, hurricanes and damaging winds.
•Venus may bring positive influences such as abundance, peace, fame, love, domestic happiness and health. The climate may become moderate and beneficial for agriculture.
•Mercury is said to bring deception, theft and unsuccessful travel or business. It's said that Mercury influences priests, worship and can bring change in customs. It's also believed that weather can become unpredictable with risks of drought, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and thunderstorms.
•Uranus can bring unexpected events with potential for excitement and change.
•Neptune may indicate confusion and people can behave in an uncertain or deceitful manner. Spiritual development is likely, though daydreaming can also prevail.
•Pluto is often associated with psychological and physical events. Pluto is regarded as a positive planet, linked to changes that require time and effort. Changes that occur during this time are often permanent.

Read more at Suite101: Solar and Lunar Eclipses in Astrology http://www.suite101.com/content/solar-and-lunar-eclipses-in-astrology-a271139#ixzz1IrtZCSaO

atomic sagebrush
October 14th, 2012, 02:16 PM
Hi and welcome!

I wouldn't put any stock into this whatsoever but I do hope you get your DD!!! I urge you to sway in other ways as well like diet/supps/lifestyle! :)

We have a thread about the whole "solar flare" thing here: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/6974-lets-put-solar-flares-bed-once-all.html

Atsaukina1
October 14th, 2012, 06:22 PM
oh I know I am doing the diet and exercising but I just thought it was cool that these things lined up also just by chance:) I would love to see how often they do match up though:)