PDA

View Full Version : My planned sway

swish
March 30th, 2011, 02:44 PM
Hi, I'd really appreciate any input on my sway, I'm sure I'll change my mind again but here goes....
I'm going to do the low protein, low calorie, low salt diet and I'm going to skip breakfast :sad:
I'm planning to do a three day but off with 7 days abstain
I'm going to take calcium and magnesium supplements
I'm going to use rephresh to keep my ph low
DH is willing to cut down on salt and red meat but I don't think he'll take supplements, he is willing if I want him to!
Ions - bracelets, lavender, summer, hot showers, limit computer, plants

I think that's it!!! Do you think I've missed anything really important.

Thanks in advance!:happy:

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 03:07 PM
sounds good. How long have you been on diet and supps? Don't forget the folic acid too. Will Dh do the hot showers and tightie whities? DH wears tight whities BUT i realize now that after his jogging and showers in the evenings, he wears boxers to bed! That will now change. I never really paid much attention but he never wears whites to bed, always boxers! So plan is after hot shower he will wear them, then after BD he can change to boxers:)

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 04:03 PM
It sounds great, alot like what am I doing except for a few things. When do you plan your attempt?

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Oh I would add the folic acid like pp said and maybe baby aspirin.

swish
March 30th, 2011, 04:36 PM
Thank you ladies. Glittergirl, we're going to start trying in June/july so not started diet or supplements yet, just obsessively researching and charting so I know my cycles as well as I can. DH already wearing tight pants to get used to it! Emmy, definately going to take folic acid and not sure about baby aspirin but think I will take antihistamine to dry up cm as have a lot of ewcm at the moment. Are either of you getting DH to take supplements?

Emmy2012
March 30th, 2011, 04:50 PM
I am very lucky and mh dh is very much on board. He takes his supps...calcium, mag and cranberry right now. I will also have him take licorce root from af-o. We also recently bought a microscope that we will get on friday to try some things out during our trial month of April. Our first real attempt will be mid May.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 09:55 AM
Hi, I'd really appreciate any input on my sway, I'm sure I'll change my mind again but here goes....
I'm going to do the low protein, low calorie, low salt diet and I'm going to skip breakfast :sad:
I'm planning to do a three day but off with 7 days abstain
I'm going to take calcium and magnesium supplements
I'm going to use rephresh to keep my ph low
DH is willing to cut down on salt and red meat but I don't think he'll take supplements, he is willing if I want him to!
Ions - bracelets, lavender, summer, hot showers, limit computer, plants

I think that's it!!! Do you think I've missed anything really important.

Thanks in advance!:happy:

To echo the others, folic and antihistamine for sure, baby aspirin if you want to and it doesn't affect you negatively (if it does make you bleed more easily, taking it every other day or even every two is an option - unlike the hormonal supps there is no minimum on the baby aspirin)

I like the tighty whitey plan and if he's willing to do licorice, that can help too!

Can you lose at least a little weight?

swish
March 31st, 2011, 01:29 PM
Thank you! I think the diet will definitely make me lose a little weight and I'm going to cut out meat and reduce potatoes from today!!! Do you mean liquorice root? Does it have any side effects for DH, he will take it if it will help. Do you think he needs to take calcium or magnesium? Thanks!

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 12:42 PM
Cal-mag in sane amounts can't hurt him and may help, so it's def. worth a try.

Yes, licorice = liquorice root. It does have some side effects, namely high blood pressure and "erectile dysfunction" (that's because his testosterone levels are declining and estrogen is going up, good for pink) so if you choose to use it, you should endeavor to get pg quickly and not mess around too much with the jellies and spermicides, and maybe forgo the timing factors at least to a certain extent.

praying4princess
April 7th, 2011, 10:05 PM
Im sorry to bust in on the conversation girls!:oops: Atomic, are you saying not to mess around with the jellies and spermicides and forgo with timing somewhat because of the licorice root (well I see now that u said that)...so my question is why so Im understanding! Is it because of the side affects? If he just takes it like the week of attempt each month is that safer? I also got some for my husband....what jellies do you mean? Thanks!

Kazz2011
April 7th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Just wanted to good luck with your sway. :)

swish
April 8th, 2011, 08:20 AM
Thank you, wishing you lots of luck with your girl sway too!