PDA

View Full Version : ions

gizmo77
March 30th, 2011, 03:01 PM
i posted this on IG but to no avail.
i read all about ions and read tehlist of thinsg with positive ions. theres nothing tho that talks about how long to be exposed to the positive ioned things and frequency...does anyone have any more info on that? and are there any side effects?

Zivic-Bubac
March 30th, 2011, 04:14 PM
Good question!:agree:
I think I read somewhere on IG to expose yourself as much as possible. In my case it means sitting in front of a computer for an hour or 2 tops.
I've tried cell phone in panties :oops: but that one I was using ended up broke, I mean totally stopped working, I couldn't charge the battery or turn it on.
It was an old cell, so maybe just a coincidence, but I'm not going to do this anymore.

gizmo77
March 31st, 2011, 02:14 PM
cell phone in panties? never heard of that one. and its weird too bc all the things they say to expose yourself to i have in the past and ended up with 2 girls...i mean i didnt expose myself knowingly (didnt even know about swaying). maybe ions dont work for some ppl.

Zivic-Bubac
March 31st, 2011, 02:39 PM
cell phone in panties? never heard of that one. and its weird too bc all the things they say to expose yourself to i have in the past and ended up with 2 girls...i mean i didnt expose myself knowingly (didnt even know about swaying). maybe ions dont work for some ppl.

Yes, maybe so. I've read about cell in panties on ig, but only for a short period of time, like 1 hour or so, not whole night like I did (unintentionally, but ended up with bfn anyway)

gizmo77
March 31st, 2011, 02:47 PM
:-( good luck with testing this round!

purplepoet20
March 31st, 2011, 02:51 PM
I say set up the tv (dvd and surround sound), computer, and radio all next to each other... turn them on and stay close all day!!!

Not finding much info on how to get extra pos. ions but one thought keep and eye out for major solar flares during the time you TTC.

gizmo77
March 31st, 2011, 02:53 PM
would LOVE to do this..if i had no kids and no housework!!! heheh :-)

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 11:03 AM

They say on IG that ions don't work for everyone. I am kinda skeptical of ions so I haven't done as much research as I should have, but I am trying to rectify that situation.

The thing I don't like about the ions for TTC blue is that everything else that is antioxidant and good for you, seems to sway blue, but positive ions are oxidants and are not good for you...