PDA

View Full Version : Testing tomorrow same time as Octobers Chemical ..... FX

Mum23boys
November 30th, 2012, 01:41 PM
I know it sounds silly but tomorrow we will be 16dpo which is about the same time as the tests started to fade at the end of september before the chemical on october 3rd so I am going to test tomorrow ( + AT 8DPO FAIRLY OBVIOUS THEN DARK AT 9DPO) so hope to god tomorrow it is still dark cos if its faded im going to worry senseles. I know its a silly thing to be doing but its kind of to put my mind at ease a bit. I know things could still go wrong afterwards as we will ony be 4 weeks 5 days but it will make me feel a little better that we made it past where we did last time !!

Anyway will post pics tomorrow of all 3 tests and let you know how I got on

NearlyDone
November 30th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Im sure all will be fine but its so difficult not to worry in these early days x

Wishing4Princess
November 30th, 2012, 02:11 PM
Oh mums, I hope it's a healthy full term baby for you this time around! and don't get too carried away. just drink alot of water, eat healthy and rest more. i hope it's asticky baby:).

Atsaukina1
November 30th, 2012, 06:27 PM
oh no please just do a digi test. all tests are different and don't always get darker the more prego you are I would hate for it to be a true postive but light and you stress yourself. this bean is here to stay:hug2:

Mum23boys
December 1st, 2012, 05:21 AM
I'm saving the digi for next week !! Ha ha I'm do paranoid. This mornings line was dark though :/) top is 8 dpo next one is 9dpo then 12dpo and today's at the bottom :-) 6827

Or depending which way photo loads the last one might be on the left hand side it's got a light blue lid 8dpo a pink one

Atsaukina1
December 1st, 2012, 09:20 AM
glad it was a dark bfline for ya:)

jennaesue
December 1st, 2012, 10:19 AM
Can't get much darker than that!

Wishing4Princess
December 1st, 2012, 10:30 AM
looks good to me!

cravingsalt
December 1st, 2012, 10:36 AM
Gorgeous lines!

cvd
December 1st, 2012, 10:46 AM
Yay! Good to see!

Mrs_P
December 1st, 2012, 03:44 PM
your still pregnant x try to relax and enjoy it (before the gender worries kick in!!!!)

Mum23boys
December 1st, 2012, 03:56 PM
Mrs P Im not going to let the GD get me - i just keep telling myself that 4 boys would be amazing and unique and I saw the cutest baby boy ttoday and he made me go all weak at the knees that I know when he is here I just wont care so until then im going to think positive thoughts and probably convince myself its a boy and then if a girl pops out it will be even more of a surprise !!! ha ha

luckylass
December 1st, 2012, 04:00 PM
That is a lovely dark line on the test today, delighted for you. Try and relax now for you and the baby (I know having had two missed m/c's myself that is easier said than done) and here's wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Mum23boys
December 1st, 2012, 04:18 PM
thank u luckylass

3boys
December 1st, 2012, 06:59 PM
Wonderful news :)

hopingforsaskia
December 1st, 2012, 11:51 PM
Glad it was a dark one!! :)