PDA

View Full Version : Time To Say Goodbye...

4 blues~hopingforpink~
November 30th, 2012, 02:02 PM
Went in yesterday for my normal routine check up and baby didn't have a heartbeat :sad: Dr was giving me an ultrasound and didn't see it, so he tried with the doppler and nothing. So he sent me to an actual ultrasound technician to get a second opinion and it was confirmed babys heartbeat stopped beating at 16 weeks 2 days. So now I have to wait to see if I start cramping Or bleeding on my own by Monday and if not then I gotta go back to my Drs Monday morning and hes gna send me to the hospital for induction. I just had that feeling to that something was wrong cuz I hadn't felt the baby move yet... Always go with Your instinct, if u feel somethings wrong Or not right get it checked out. I hope and wish you guys the best of luck and a happy and healthy rest of Your pregnancy.

Wishing4Princess
November 30th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Oh 4-blues, I am so so so sorry to hear that:( I really hope for the best for you in the future and smooth recovery, emotionally and physically. I'm so sad for you. take care, hun!

The Anchor
OMG 4 blues, how awful. My heart is breaking for you, I hope you and your family are able to find peace...

ThreeMenAndALAdy
I am so incredibly sorry. We are here if you need us.

ShapeOfMyHeart
November 30th, 2012, 02:15 PM
Gosh, I am so sorry to read your news. You were so far along. I am so sorry. Wishing you peace at this time.

Brandles
November 30th, 2012, 02:18 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart is just aching for you right now. Sending you thoughts and prayers as you and your family go through this tough time. Hugs!

BellaVita
November 30th, 2012, 02:33 PM
I am so incredibly sorry to hear this. :(

dloui128
November 30th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Words can't express how deeply sorry I am for you and your family

Butterfly Spirit
November 30th, 2012, 02:46 PM
I am so deeply sorry to read this. My heart is just breaking for you and your family. May God help sustain you all in this extremely difficult time! :awe: :sadflwr::SS:

atomic sagebrush
November 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
I am so sorry. Huge (((hugs))).

fairyfrog
November 30th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Sending you thoughts and prayers as you and your family go through this tough time. Hugs!

Wanting-a-girl
November 30th, 2012, 04:37 PM
I am so sorry :( my prayers are with you and your family

Balanchine
November 30th, 2012, 04:41 PM
So sorry to read this :( thinking of you

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm so terribly sorry, words just aren't enough. :( Sending you a big hug. xxxx

OnlyPraying
November 30th, 2012, 04:53 PM
I'm so sorry hun :sad:

Cinss
November 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Oh my i am so sorry, nobody should have to go through that. Hope you will be ok :(

TT_3814
November 30th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I am so, so sorry 4blues. :( You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. ((((((HUGS))))))

Violet_
November 30th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Oh that is so incredibly sad hun. I'm so sorry.

RedCanoe
November 30th, 2012, 08:34 PM
So sorry. :sad:

Turning the page
November 30th, 2012, 08:52 PM
My heart is breaking for you...I don't have any words. You are in my thoughts tonight.

4 blues~hopingforpink~
December 1st, 2012, 02:15 AM
Thank you everyone for all Your kind words and support... It is a very devastating time and just don't understand why? Why would my baby be healthy with a strong heartbeat at one appt and be gone the next? I keep wondering is it something I did Or ate... Idk I just want my baby back. Its devastating having to carry a baby inside you knowing It's lifeless... So sad and heartbreaking.

Once again I wish you guys the best and thank you for all Your support.

unsure!
December 1st, 2012, 02:48 AM
So sorry.

jils04
December 1st, 2012, 03:12 AM
im so sorry for this devastating loss. There are no words i can say, just sending you cyber hugs .

suregena
December 1st, 2012, 05:40 PM
I am so sorry. :( I wish I could say something that helped but I know NOTHING I will say will. All my love to you.

Another princess
December 1st, 2012, 05:58 PM
Am so very sorry. Hugs

Wanting-a-girl
December 1st, 2012, 06:07 PM
Im Sure it had nothing to do with anything you did... Don't try to blame yourself.

I cant imagine the amount of pain you are going through... Take your time to grieve
Your in my thoughts

BeadinMom
December 1st, 2012, 06:38 PM
So, so sorry...
Thinking of you & saying prayers..

Tiffani3
December 4th, 2012, 08:04 AM
I'm so so sorry my thoughts are with you xx

Thorz300
December 4th, 2012, 08:09 AM
Hugs for you and your family,......so sorry!!

OneLastDream
December 4th, 2012, 08:15 AM
I am so so sorry. There are no words to say. Take care and please dont blame yourself - this wouldnt be your fault x

Mum23boys
December 4th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Oh Hunny Im not part of this group but couldnt read your post and not reply. Im truly sorry this has happened to you and your family. I dont really know what else to say so will just send you a big hug. xxx

3boys
December 4th, 2012, 10:34 AM
I'm so so sorry. You are in my prayers x

sugarNspice
December 11th, 2012, 11:54 PM
4blues,
I'm so sorry that this happened to you, but I wanted to let you know that you are not alone. On the day that I was scheduled for my 18 week ultrasound, I found out that my baby also had no heartbeat, and had been dead for some time. I was swaying for pink, and had had a CVS, and so knew that the baby was a girl, and it was utterly devastating--my whole family had been so happy only a short time before.
I think late losses are incredibly hard to go through, but I also believe that a lot of them have random causes. I am not willing to give up on my dream of having a healthy baby #3, and I believe that it can happen for you, too.
At the same time, I think that this loss carries with it an unbelievable amount of sadness, and I wish that you did not have to go through this (and I wish that I didn't have to, either). But do know that you are not alone in this.

BabyCakesTor
December 12th, 2012, 01:18 AM
So sorry for your loss! You and your family are in my prayers!