PDA

View Full Version : When do you start to feel baby??

cvd
November 30th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Last night while I was trying to fall asleep, I SWEAR I felt baby move. It was low in my belly and suddle of course but it was something and it was definitely not gas lol. Is this too early to feel baby? Was it maybe just my mind? DS is only 18 months and I can't even remember when I started feeling him!

Dreamofpink
November 30th, 2012, 02:57 PM
I remember feeling some 'bubbles' low down in my tummy very early on with DS2, 9 weeks rings a bell but seems quite early. My midwife said it was totally possible that it was the baby. With DS1 I was about 16 weeks or so.

BZ94
November 30th, 2012, 02:59 PM
The last two days I felt what I think could be movement as well (I'm due in June also). I think now that I know what it feels like, it's definitely possible that it's baby and not gas lol.

cvd
November 30th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Yay! This just gave me butterflies to think it was baby! I'm going to actually pay attention tonight and see if I can feel it again when laying in bed :)

NearlyDone
November 30th, 2012, 04:07 PM
I felt the last 3 at 12ish weeks...didn't believe it till i was having my 12 week scan with dd4 and i saw and felt her kick at the same time x

jennaesue
November 30th, 2012, 05:14 PM
I think at 13 weeks it is totally possible it was the baby, especially if you are on the smaller side.

mummypink
November 30th, 2012, 05:18 PM
I had definite kicks at 12 weeks, not very often but obvious kicks! I was trying to find the heartbeat with the doppler and just as I found it I got a big boot!! I was astonished to hear I have an anterior placenta this time at my 18 week scan which is supposed to mean you feel movement less!!

cvd
November 30th, 2012, 07:15 PM
Thanks guys!!! Aw man I'm so happy!!! Can't wait till it becomes more frequent :)

jennaesue
December 1st, 2012, 10:24 AM
I love that feeling! I can't wait until I feel this little one! I swear I have felt a few flutters when I am sitting still in the evening, but I know it's impossible. The baby is smaller than a grape at this point!

cvd
December 1st, 2012, 12:47 PM
I love that feeling! I can't wait until I feel this little one! I swear I have felt a few flutters when I am sitting still in the evening, but I know it's impossible. The baby is smaller than a grape at this point!
You never know! Maybe baby measuring bigger? Hehe! You'll be feeling him/her for sure in no time! This pregnancy seems to be flying by for me. Feels like just yesterday we got a positive test!

3boys
December 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM
Yeah your feeling baby Hun, I felt all mine (not too sure about DS1) early at around the eleven, twelve week mark. You are of slender build and it's your second pregnancy so you know what you're feeling for. YAY congrats :) lol