PDA

View Full Version : Hi

pretty in pink
March 30th, 2011, 04:35 PM
Hi everyone

I am Jo and have 3 boys aged 5, 3 and 9 months . I swayed for a girl with boy no 3 with a lot of sex and i thought i had dtd before ovulation though think i actually O earlier because my cycle went a bit haywire and dtd on O day . Looking at this all thing about shettles not being accurate i think for me it is that my diet is very boy friendly. I am also a big fan of a glass of wine and chocolate which i will find hard to give up
hubby says we can have 1 more child and then that will be it. Not sure when we will try again but at the moment I am still bf my 9 month old and want to have a few months tracking of my cycle before we go for it and also at least 2 months doing the girl diet . thinking maybe Dec time
My 2 main concerns are I do a lot of cardio (in the mornings )and naturally slim which means I have to eat alot to keep weight on me so will the girl diet be ok for me because skipping brekkie will be very difficult? AND we do not have a very active sex life because we are tired and do we not need to be lowering the sperm count (and dh is actually so stressed and works such long hours he is not even interested in diy to lower things !)
anyway looking forward to chatting to you all. I used IG when swaying for baby no 3 and look at it from time to time but it is so hard to get on there these days and then I heard about this forum thru BC boy/girl group

swish
March 30th, 2011, 04:45 PM
Hi, I asked the same question about weight and already being slim and atomic said as long as you lose a few pounds for you it will be a big change. And as much as I don't want it to be, I think skipping breakfast is really important. GL

pretty in pink
March 30th, 2011, 04:51 PM
yes I agree i am sure skipping breakfast is a really important factor in the sway. I am wondering if skipping it in the week of ovulation is enough and just eating fruit and yogurt in the mornings for the rest of the time i do diet will be ok . otherwise I am going to have to give up the gym for a few months as morning is only time I can go .
I have always had cereal every morning all my life and i read somewhere ' women who eat cereal are 87% more likely to concieve a boy'

Glittergirl
March 30th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Funny thing is skipping breakfast is not hard for me and I skipped it when had all three DS...but then again, everything else I did was boy friendly so it may just be the whole sway. Welcome!

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2011, 05:13 PM
Hi there and welcome! I am also about to post the French Gender diet, with 14 days of example recipes! It is easier to follow and concentrates more on ratios of potassium to magnesium/calcium and not so restrictive! It might be a great(and easier) option to follow!

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Also, could you give me the link to the BC group you reference, please? Thanks so much!!

pretty in pink
March 30th, 2011, 05:15 PM
looking forward to checking this french diet out ! thanks !

pretty in pink
March 30th, 2011, 05:19 PM
http://community.babycentre.co.uk/groups/a4895/boy_or_girl

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2011, 05:26 PM
Thank you!!

TTC5
March 30th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Welcomne!!

Gus
March 30th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Welcome!!