PDA

View Full Version : sex drive

pretty in pink
March 30th, 2011, 05:03 PM
My sex drive went through the roof when I was expecting all 3 of my boys . I thought it was just pregnancy that made me horny all the time. But when I was expecting ds3 my heart sank when I kept reading ladies who were expecting boys had high sex drives and the ones expecting girls had gone off sex . i sort of knew then that he wasn't a girl
i think there is some truth in it

Zivic-Bubac
April 2nd, 2011, 04:56 AM
I kept reading ladies who were expecting boys had high sex drives and the ones expecting girls had gone off sex .
i think there is some truth in it
It was right for me. No desire for sex during pg with my girls.

boyjoy
April 2nd, 2011, 06:48 PM
I never had a difference with my sex drive in my pregnancies.. It was as high as it can be with the girls and it s same with this.

pinksapphire
May 2nd, 2011, 02:30 PM
That's funny b/c when I was PG w/ my angel DD, my sex drive was through the roof including tons of sex dreams! With both of my boys, I had ZERO desire for sex at all. Less than zero if that's possible!

TTC5
May 2nd, 2011, 06:58 PM
Well sad to say that I have no sex drive when I am preg and when I am not preg too =(

Flava
May 31st, 2011, 02:15 PM
It was right for me. No desire for sex during pg with my girls.

same for me

LolaInLove
May 31st, 2011, 02:29 PM
I had a higher sex drive once I got through the first trimester and feeling like crap all the time with both girls....I personally think it is dependant on your hormones.

purplepoet20
May 31st, 2011, 04:37 PM
DS1 - 1st mth was horrible but once morning sickness was easier to control hubby begged me to let him sleep. DS2 - day 1 to the 18wk scan things were going strong, but after the scan I was depressed and sex wasn't that often.

babydes56
June 20th, 2011, 05:17 PM
I had a high sex drive when i was preg with my daughter so i dont think sex drive has anything to do with gender of baby

CapricornAquarius
November 23rd, 2011, 10:19 PM
I had high sex drive with my 1st daughter, not so much with my second & ive started getting a high sex drive in this past week, so who knows.

lobella2
November 24th, 2011, 12:01 AM
I did not have a sex drive with my son. I had a high sex drive with my first daughter and none with this little girl.

Proud-Mummy26
December 3rd, 2011, 12:38 AM
Zero sex drive with my DD's.

Not much difference with DS, a little more than with the girls but not much.

Princess of Pink
January 9th, 2012, 06:19 AM
My sex drive after the morning sickness fades has always been massive!! Sex daily combined with vibrator use when DH was at work sometimes 2x per day. lol. That sounds shocking lol

XXdreaming
January 9th, 2012, 08:01 PM
when I am pregnant the last thing I want to do is have sex lol its a chore and I feel tortured lol and I like sex when I am not pregnant, my dh hates pregnancy because he has to beg lol

XXdreaming
January 9th, 2012, 08:02 PM
My sex drive after the morning sickness fades has always been massive!! Sex daily combined with vibrator use when DH was at work sometimes 2x per day. lol. That sounds shocking lol

oh wow I hope thats me when i get pregnant with a little girl lol :)

March_mummy_3
February 21st, 2012, 03:11 PM
I had really high sex drives when I was expecting our two boys, this time I've not been as interested as usual but for me. Low drive is 1-2 times a week rather than every night.

We dot know the gender of this baby yet but will find out soon as we're due in 3 weeks :-)

chocolate
February 21st, 2012, 03:45 PM
With both my boys I had quite a high sex drive compared to normal but this was more in the last trimester, not sure about the first as cant remember.

So far this time Im not really interested, may have the odd urge every 1 to weeks but def. more before pregnancy. Find out what we are having soon so will update then but do think this is another boy

HappyLea
April 12th, 2012, 11:52 AM
I was just thinking if sex drive may have anything to do with gender or if there is an OWT about it. With my 3 boys just think i was normal didt really change from pre pregnancy but with this one im feeling horny lots, alot more than normal. Im even haing sexy dreams most nights.

I love symptom guessing :D think im going crazy. Any normal person would think high sex drive hormones and be happy but me always thinking maybe its a sign of boy or girl...lol!

sweetpea
April 12th, 2012, 12:51 PM
I had a very high sex drive while pregnant with both my boys - I would oftentimes even have a big O in my sleep! :oops:

I do tend to have a pretty high sex drive anyway, though. I wonder if that means higher T levels and another reason why I may have conceived boys. FWIW, I don't have much of a sex drive at all on the LE Diet - I hope that means my T levels are decreasing!

atomic sagebrush
April 12th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I had really low sex drive with DS 1 and 2. Higher with DS 3. Somewhere in between with DS 4. And with this pg it has been VERY high :agree: which is odd because I had the lowest sex drive of my entire life before I conceived her.

CherryBlossom
August 16th, 2012, 07:10 AM
I had VERY low sex drives when pregnant with my boys but in saying that... I don't have a high sex drive anyways. But it was always lower when pregnant, just the thought made me nauseous.
Poor DP when he read up that pregnant woman get horny and want sex more.