PDA

View Full Version : hopingforsaskia TTC a GIRL Sway Attempt

hopingforsaskia
December 1st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Just wanted to add that dh and I had hot showers before dtd and I roasted his swimmers with a heat pack for 10 mins each time. I'm hoping this made up a little for 2 attempts and lots of sperm....... :fx:

TTC a Girl Sway Attempt
Gender Result:
Unknown
DW Age:
DH Age:
Current Children's Gender(s)
2 boys - Eli (4) Sullivan (1)
Number of Months TTC
Did you purchase and follow a GD Personalized Plan?
Yes
DIET
Did you follow a diet plan?
Yes
If yes to diet, which one did you most follow? LE(Low Everything)

Comments regarding DW's diet changes-
I was very very strict, had only a couple of cheats ever (and that was after I thought I'd ovulated.. but hadn't..)
If diet was used, length of time before attempt?
Sept 11 - late November
I did not stick to the diet in the 2ww... I remained vegetarian, but limits went out the window a little bit. :)
Did you skip breakfast regularly?
Yes
Did DH change his diet with you?
No
Comments regarding DH's diet-
DH doesn't "love" meat anyways, so he ate a little less red meat. Other than that though he didn't change it much.
DId you consume alcohol? No

DId you try to limit caffeine?
No, I did not factor that into my sway
Any Diet Details?
Even on cheating days, I didn't eat breakfast, stuck to 2 meals a day, and tried my best to stay vegetarian.
Any Diet Comments/Additional Info?
I loved being on the diet, and stuck to around 1200-1400 cals a day. My fat and protein were always under limits, if not right on the limits, and my sodium basically never went above 900mg
WEIGHT AND EXERCISE
What did you weigh/BMI do leading up to O?
Weight - 62.3kgs (137lbs)
BMI - 21.6
Any Weight/Exercise related additional info/comments?
I lost 12kgs in total - went from a BMI of 26! I actually managed to get to my lowest conception weight yet! :)
THINGS in VG and CONCEPTION DATE(CD) INFO
pH Before Starting a Sway Program, if known
Unknown
Any VG potions used? RePhresh

CM pH at attempt
??
DH pH
??
How many BD attempts did you make for the BFP cycle?
2, one day apart.
BD Dates according to Ovulation 3 Days Before O
1 Day Before O

Any additional comments?
I had a bit of a stuffed up cycle.... I was attempting for abstain, but got a false positive on a digital opk. I started to panic, and it went out the window...
THE DEED INFO
DH Info about Swimmers BD every few days

BD Position
Missionary
Did you Jump and Dump? Yes

Any relevant attempt details?
No big 'O' for me... Rephresh done 12 hours prior and only a squirt (maybe half an applicator)
SUPPLEMENTS USED
DW Supplements Vitex
Chitosan
Baby asprin
folic acid
Saw Palmetto

DH Supplements Licorice Root
Cranberry
Magnesium

Any additional supplement info?
Because I didn't ovulate until CD22 we hadn't been taking the supps right up to O.. but I had taken mine from CD1-9 and DH took his until CD14.
Did you do anything with Ions?
No
Moon Phase during conception?
-
Did you use any Old Wives Tales?
No
Things that make me feel great about my sway:
My weight loss was awesome, and my diet was all but perfect.
Things that make me nervous about my sway:
We had more than one attempt and got pregnant on the first month trying.
Things worth mentioning:
I was pretty stressy after the false positive on the Ovulation test... I started really freaking out!! This MIGHT have done damage to my sway, but I'm hoping not! :)

Cinss
December 1st, 2012, 05:36 PM
Good luck, sending you sticky pink dust :) :HH::HH:

Mum23boys
December 1st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Congrats hunny - hope its a sticky pink one

atomic sagebrush
December 1st, 2012, 06:47 PM
Yay!!! Congrats! Pink dust headed across the Pacific!

Dreamofpink
December 1st, 2012, 06:49 PM
:cheerteam: Many congratulations on your BFP!!! :cheerteam:

dloui128
December 1st, 2012, 07:17 PM
Congratulations!

Pangea
December 1st, 2012, 07:22 PM
Congratulations and good luck!

wannagirl21
December 1st, 2012, 09:52 PM
Woo Hoo Congrats your sway looks similar to mine and I hope I get preo on first month as well. Hope it's Pink!!!!!

Smiley13
December 2nd, 2012, 07:03 AM
Congrats to you! Looks like a great sway!

Violet_
December 3rd, 2012, 03:14 AM
Congratulations. You sway looks great. Best of luck.

Crystal13
December 3rd, 2012, 05:55 AM
Congratulations hoping! that is awesome news! Hope you get your DD!!! xx

mariposa
December 3rd, 2012, 08:22 AM
congrats!!!wish you hear pink!!! :cheer:

odd
December 4th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Congratulations :)

hopingforsaskia
December 5th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Thanks for the congrats everyone! :)

I am absolutely prepared to hear boy at my ultrasound in march... I've picked a name that I really love and am envisioning my 3 boys in 5 years time all being amazing friends. If this is a girl, I'll be in utter disbelief..... ;) I'll update in 12 weeks! :HH:

Pink10
December 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Massive congratulations - fingers crossed for you!!

weeziewoozles
December 6th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Missed this announcement, sorry. Congratulations! We had two boy names with DS2 that we couldn't choose between so we have a fab boy name ready in case. Our girl name was picked about 6mths into our relationship! Fingers crossed for pink beans

luckylass
December 6th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Thanks for the congrats everyone! :)

I am absolutely prepared to hear boy at my ultrasound in march... I've picked a name that I really love and am envisioning my 3 boys in 5 years time all being amazing friends. If this is a girl, I'll be in utter disbelief..... ;) I'll update in 12 weeks! :HH:

This was me exactly, even had the name. Then I went to my 20 week ultrasound/anomaly scan and it was a girl so had to go think of names lol. Didn't believe it until after my 24 week scan with consultant. Hoping that you get your pink bundle now and will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

twobeautifulblues
December 12th, 2012, 01:04 AM
Great to read your sway! Fx you hear pink in March:HH:

meeks32
January 15th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Hoping you had such a good pink sway! I really think you have a great chance with the weight loss, diet etc. frequency isn't as big a factor as those.

Are you going to do one of those intelligender wee tests at 10 weeks? I did with ds2 and it was right. Although I waited for ultrasound to confirm. Bit expensive though!

hopingforsaskia
January 15th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Hoping you had such a good pink sway! I really think you have a great chance with the weight loss, diet etc. frequency isn't as big a factor as those.

Are you going to do one of those intelligender wee tests at 10 weeks? I did with ds2 and it was right. Although I waited for ultrasound to confirm. Bit expensive though!

Aww thank you!! I so so hope my efforts paid off! Already I'm experiencing things a bit differently this time around -- my belly for one is hardly showing at all, whereas with both my boys I showed really early. I'm not putting on weight like I did with them either. It's all very curious! ;)

I'm not going to do any of those wee or blood tests, but I am going for an early scan at 16 weeks (1st march) so it won't be too long before we all know. ;) xx

meeks32
January 15th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Good luck hon, I'll be stalking your results ;-)

You know, in that non-creepy way all us swayers do. Haha

I'm still trying! :-( month 6 now.

hopingforsaskia
January 16th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Aww sweetie... :( you'll get your baby girl soon... Just you wait and see. I have my fingers and toes crossed for you xoxo

boymaker
January 17th, 2013, 04:38 AM
You had an awesome attempt. I think you did just about everything you could to try for your girl and it sounds like you have a really good chance. Good luck and hope the pregnancy is going well!!

hopingforsaskia
January 17th, 2013, 03:32 PM
You had an awesome attempt. I think you did just about everything you could to try for your girl and it sounds like you have a really good chance. Good luck and hope the pregnancy is going well!!

That's so lovely, thank you! I hope it's my girl in there.. I'll get some clues at my 12 week scan I'm sure -- 1st Feb! I've got a really deep gut feeling about it but who knows if that's real or just wishful thinking... :) thanks again! xx

Atsaukina1
August 12th, 2013, 08:19 PM
update?

Wanting-a-girl
August 12th, 2013, 09:13 PM
It was a boy

meeks32
August 12th, 2013, 10:12 PM
What? I thought hopingforsaskia was having a girl! where/when did I miss that update??

Wanting-a-girl
August 13th, 2013, 03:07 AM
U would be able to find it on her nub pic... It was one of the most itisipated outcomes I think lol

Atsaukina1
August 13th, 2013, 07:37 AM
did she come back on after nub guess? was that an early us or later 20+ week one?

Wanting-a-girl
August 13th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Her 20 weeks said boy... She tried to do a private scan but the baby would not open his little legs

Wanting-a-girl
August 13th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Her 20 weeks said boy

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/25559-hopingforsaskias-12-week-nub.html

meeks32
August 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
oh, haha yes it appears I did know that, since her and I discussed it on that thread! hahaha baby brain!

meeks32
August 13th, 2013, 05:47 PM
her and I swayed together and she did do a very good sway. Sometimes opposites happen though.

Wanting-a-girl
August 13th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Yes placenta brain gets the best of us lol