PDA

View Full Version : Anyones Syptoms dissapear apeartheir BFP ?

Mum23boys
December 2nd, 2012, 06:24 AM
I felt nauseau and had sore boobs before i got my BFP and since then apart from some cramping ive had nothing - no nausea, no tiredness, boobs feel fine, no bloating. Im not worried at all but was just wondering if anyone else was feling this ok ?

Rainbow baby
December 2nd, 2012, 06:38 AM
I felt nothing much with any till about 6-8 weeks that's when the vomiting begins :/ The only symptom I had was a stabbing pains (not bad just that sensation) on ovary's and some period cramping too! I am not in the group but bored and figured why not reply :) Congratz Pink dust your way ;p

Cinss
December 2nd, 2012, 08:14 AM
With DD i had 0 symptoms until the 3rd trimester i got tired. This time is a little different, i started getting nausea at about 7 - 10 weeks gone now though, and my boobs are really only sore now at 16 weeks.

Mrs_P
December 2nd, 2012, 03:47 PM
i had really really bad cramps in my left hand side for a good week after but other than that symptoms have been very mild. Until this one they were getting steadily worse and i really suffered. This time round it started about 7.5 weeks and i feel really tired in the evenings and sickish before and after tea but nothing really major just putting me off my evening meal - ironically the main thing i stomach is plain pasta (thought i'd seen the back of that with the le diet) but i'm nearly 11 weeks now and its still not really an issue - feels like it may be easing off too (with ds3 i was ill till about 15 weeks ish and felt so sick at regular times during the day even the thought of food was horrible)

LO123
December 2nd, 2012, 09:36 PM
Hardly any symptions here. Had cramping a lot and felt like AF was coming until BFP. Now I would hardly know I am pregnant. I even took another test yesterday just to check again. I am only 5 weeks so am sure the MS will start soon so I should enjoy it now. It is just werid walking around pregnant, no one knows and you don't even feel it.

NearlyDone
December 3rd, 2012, 02:46 AM
I had backache and cramping for the 1st couple of weeks(thought i was going to miscarry) and sore boobies then nothing......still pretty much nothing now

Pearl327
December 3rd, 2012, 03:57 AM
The only thing I have had is a little bit of heartburn and bloating up in the evenings. No nausea, no tiredness, no sore boobs, no food aversions or cravings. Although I am eating more, If that is possible coming off the HE diet