PDA

View Full Version : Oily skin??

TTC5
March 30th, 2011, 10:29 PM
I am CD 8 or 9 (O is around a week or less away now) and I have noticed this morning my skin is soooooo oily and I am getting a few small blemishes :sigh:

Is this result of the diet or supps you think?

Also this is going to sound so silly, but, I notice my ears get hot flushes haha it feels like they just heat up all of a sudden (they are not sure or anything just get hot around the lobes lol). :rofl:

nuthinbutpink
March 30th, 2011, 10:35 PM
My guess is that the increase in Sodium has kicked up your adrenal gland response so indicating a hormonal shift! I just posted about this with the background for the French Gender Diet in the swaying forum. The sodium thing not the oily skin thing.

TTC5
March 31st, 2011, 02:14 AM
Oh right so this is meant to happen? And what about the ears, lol it comes and goes like hot flushes!

LolaInLove
April 1st, 2011, 08:57 AM
NBP, isn't an increase in skin oiliness indicative of an increase in testosterone?

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 11:36 AM
Yes, the oily skin can def. indicate an increase in testosterone.

The hot flashes are interesting because that can mean fluctuations in estrogen, which says to me that your hormones are def. changing. I had hot flashes for several months before I conceived my DS 3 (I'm not saying they guarantee a boy or that anyone needs to be having them in order to conceive a son, but just that I do know you can have hot flashes and still conceive one!!)

TTC5
April 3rd, 2011, 05:13 AM
Thanks guys!!

TTC5
April 8th, 2011, 04:54 PM
Aghhhh I am getting little blemishes all on my forehead gahhhhh I never get these!!!