PDA

View Full Version : hungry all the time

Coccinelle33
March 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM
ok i don't know what the deal is but im hungry all the time. im mainly eating noodles, dairy, bread and some sweets and i just feel like every 2 hours im starving. i've been trying not to eat but it's really hard. whats up with this?

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 10:50 AM
It's the girl diet working for you. Your blood sugar is lower than it was and your body doesn't like it, so you're getting hungrier. :(

purplepoet20
March 31st, 2011, 10:55 AM
I have started part of the girl diet.... breakfast at 10, smaller amounts of protein, and lots of crystal light. I am finding that I am starving by dinner and first thing in the morning. It is really hard not to snack but I keep telling myself that it is worth it for the little princess and that helps a little.

Emmy2012
March 31st, 2011, 10:57 AM
I find the CL helps when I am starving. I know...the diet in now fun!

Emmy2012
March 31st, 2011, 10:57 AM
I meant not fun!!! See what the lack of nutrients does to me! LOL

Coccinelle33
March 31st, 2011, 12:40 PM
lol ughh im hating it. im trying not to snack in between but it's been hard. i try to do my peppermint tea with equal in between when im real hungry.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 12:57 PM
I know, I'm SO sorry! I hate it that you're miserable!

swish
March 31st, 2011, 01:33 PM
Does anyone know of a crystal light alternative in the uk?

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2011, 11:04 AM
Does anyone know of a crystal light alternative in the uk?

My understanding is that they don't sell it in the UK but that you can order it from Amazon UK without the exorbitant shipping costs. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Crystal-Light-Pink-Lemonade/sim/B0004LXAKM/2

Drinking diet soda or "lite" juices is an option too - I read that Tesco has a lite cran juice with aspartame.

There is also the option of making your own by mixing Equal into drink mix.

Oh and PS if you go to that Amazon page, the Jiffy corn muffin mix they are selling on the same page is YUCKY! So not America's favorite!!