PDA

View Full Version : Stressing over temps?

Freya
March 31st, 2011, 02:14 AM
Hi,

I'm quite worried about m/c, having had two late chemicals, and this morning my temp dropped a bit, which made me really worried. Does anyone else temp? Should I stop, maybe? What are your experiences?

Thanks!

fivecrazymonkeys
April 1st, 2011, 01:15 AM
I dont temp but I hope everything is ok.We lost our last baby at 12weeks gestation so I empathise with you.Lots of luck to you.:luck::HH:

Freya
April 1st, 2011, 02:46 AM
Thank you! Temp's still low but so far I'm okay. I hope it's nothing.

LolaInLove
April 1st, 2011, 09:05 AM
Freya, I temped for a few days after I got the bfp, and one day mine dipped low also and I freaked out (you may see reminants of my freaking out in threads here!). One of my FB frinds said to stop temping after a bfp because your pg temps can be erratic and there is really no need to keep it up. If it makes you feel better, get a hpt like a FRER and see how dark the line is....I took my last one the other day, and the line was SUPER dark, darker than the test line, so it made me feel better, even if that is not a good indicator! You could also just go get a beta done with a repeat in a couple days and see if it is doubling, that will totally settle your mind. I'm sorry you are worried! I have my moments with that also, for sure. I've even thought about getting a beta just to see, just to make sure so I won't worry.

How are you feeling? Do your boobs hurt and all? Any touches of m/s?

Freya
April 2nd, 2011, 04:01 AM
Thank you Lola! Yes, I think I will stop temping now because it's hard anyway - I get up in the night to pee, and whenever I can sleep I sleep which means I temp at odd times, too. I temped one hour late this morning and got a really high temp instead (I feel better about it now, at least :) !), so I definately think you're right about stopping. Better to do it at a high...And I've still got an unused HPT, so maybe I'll use it. I'm saving it in case I miscarry, that's how ridiculous I am!

My boobs have been hurting since 3 dpo, and I've started growing out of my clothes due to bloating, so everything seems fine. No m/s, but I'm certainly hungry enough and some things make me retch. How are you feeling?