PDA

View Full Version : Kate Middleton pregnant...any gender guess??

mariposa
December 3rd, 2012, 02:51 PM
Kate Middleton is pregnant, and love to guess celebrities gender babies :think:
What do you think, girl or boy? I think boy! they were actively TTC since a few months as I read , so I can imagine a healthy diet, a lot of attempts maybe.... but otherwise she stayed slim since wedding....so, really donīt know what to vote! :p

Mum23boys
December 3rd, 2012, 03:03 PM
i think girl

Butterfly Spirit
December 3rd, 2012, 03:06 PM
I'm going to guess a Boy! :diaper:

Mrs_P
December 3rd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Either way i doubt they will be bothered as it its their first - especially as they won the right for her to be queen if its a girl back last year.

On a weird note though - my mom had the same due date as prince william with me (i was late and she missed out on getting a commerative spoon; she still goes on about it now. They give moms of all babies a gift if they are born on the same day as the royal child). If Kate is less than 12 weeks now as reports suggest, my baby will be born right around the same time as theirs (lets hope i follow my mom again and its my daughter this time!)

Zivic-Bubac
December 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
I guess :biggirl:

Cinss
December 3rd, 2012, 03:28 PM
Boy

homebirthing princess
December 3rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
I think she'll have a girl :)

Tiffani3
December 3rd, 2012, 04:06 PM
I think boy x

BZ94
December 3rd, 2012, 04:08 PM
She has severe morning sickness. I read that it's more likely to have hypermesis (or whatever it's called) when you're having a girl, so I vote girl.

TT_3814
December 3rd, 2012, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking of a girl for them.. not sure why :)

rainbowflower
December 3rd, 2012, 04:17 PM
even without the severe sickness I was leaning towards girl, so definitely thinking girl now

Dreamofpink
December 3rd, 2012, 04:28 PM
She has severe morning sickness. I read that it's more likely to have hypermesis (or whatever it's called) when you're having a girl, so I vote girl.

My friend had this with all three of her children and she has two boys and a girl in that order. Perhaps it doesn't mean too much?

Although I think they'd have done everything they could to prepare to conceive (ie healthy boy sway) I can't help but think it'll be a girl. Especially as William is a helicopter pilot, men in jobs like that have more girls.

Mrs P - I'm a month older than Wills, shame we both missed out on the spoons as I was 3 weeks early too!

NearlyDone
December 3rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
I think girl because of the hypersemis

Yuzu
December 3rd, 2012, 04:55 PM
I think Boy and I don't know why. I wish them the best though!

Rosie85
December 3rd, 2012, 04:59 PM
Girl is my guess

prayforprincess
December 3rd, 2012, 05:19 PM
I totally think girl.
She is sooo skinny and eats such a low calorie diet to maintain her slim figure. Mostly veggie too.

Maybe she was taking prenatals etc. b/c she knew they were trying.
But still I think she heavily sways girl. Though I think those 2 are going to have a pigeon pair eventually -- one of each.

Typical_Jules
December 3rd, 2012, 06:26 PM
Guessing girl :)

pebmcpd7
December 3rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Even though a girl now has the right to be next in line, I can imagine they will still like a boy, (old habits die hard). Wish them all the best!!!

Tiggerian
December 3rd, 2012, 06:53 PM
I think girl too.

Taking her hectic schedule into account as well as her diet, plus she doesn't look like she's got a lot of muscle and wasn't there some article about men in jobs like Wills more likely to have girls?

rh1985
December 3rd, 2012, 10:59 PM
I think girl.

Violet_
December 3rd, 2012, 11:06 PM
I think they will have a little boy.

Pearl327
December 4th, 2012, 03:34 AM
I am thinking that they will have a boy.
Any mums that I have known with the severe morning sickness have all had boys, so not sure about using that to lean towards girl.
I also think that she eats very healthy even if it is not a lot, she is also very sporty and I am sure she would have lean muscle.

Pangea
December 4th, 2012, 04:24 AM
I think boy. I know they say hyperemesis is more likely with a girl, but I had it and I had two boys.

3boys
December 4th, 2012, 07:50 AM
I guess girl

lobella2
December 4th, 2012, 10:09 AM
I would guess boy.

auroara78
December 4th, 2012, 10:18 AM
My head's saying that girl is a better guess because of all the reasons listed by other posters, however, my heart is saying boy, so I'm going to stick to that and guess boy.

Tiggerian
December 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM
I had hyperemesis with my DD, but not with my boys. Will be 'interesting' to see if I get it with another DD, if I get one or if first time was a 'fluke', possible due to my body reaction to the chromosome defect my DD had (one that only affects females)

Found this:
"An increased incidence of HG has been reported... for mothers of female offspring"

Source: http://www.helpher.org/downloads/Change%20in%20Paternity%20and%20Recurrence%20of%20 Hyperemesis%20Gravidarum.pdf

TTC5
December 4th, 2012, 06:23 PM
TWIN GIRLS

Violet_
December 5th, 2012, 02:27 AM
I'm also sure she would have been on top of the range prenatal vitamins and all kinds of things to help them have a healthy (boy) pregnancy.

begonia
December 5th, 2012, 09:38 PM
I agree with Tiggerian ... the HE statistically is more prevalent with girl pregnancies ... which makes me lean girl. So does her incredibly lean frame. She was always thin but wow, once the wedding hit and after it, she's been really tiny. So I doubt she eats much even if it is healthy fare. And the dad as a pilot. Lots of girl factors.

But, as someone who has swayed hard and gotten an opposite ... I think there's still a good shot at a boy :)

I hope they tell when they find out!

Tiggerian
December 6th, 2012, 02:42 AM
She supposedly follows the Dukan diet - which way that sways and if she still does it I don't know. But I have no doubt that she eats very little meat and have a very calorie controlled diet (and THAT is why I never want to be a princess!)

babylove
December 7th, 2012, 06:56 PM
I am just hoping she and the little babe stay healthy. It would be fun to see a itty bitty baby princess though

Everyonehasgirls
December 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM
She's very slim and doubt she eats that much so I'm going to say girl plus the last 2 first borns have been boy so they're due a girl (and as per my name everyone seems to be having girls at the mo)

boymaker
December 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM
I'll say girl, just because she's so thin. I really feel for her though being so sick in the pregnancy. Let's hope the media lays off her.

letiha
December 30th, 2012, 02:01 AM
My bed is a girl.

peonymama
December 30th, 2012, 05:12 PM
What's this about helicopter pilots having more girls? What's the connection? Thanks!

Adia
December 31st, 2012, 09:46 AM
What's this about helicopter pilots having more girls? What's the connection? Thanks!

Pilots have more girls because their sperm is under pressure/stress when flying. My DH is in aviation, he's not a pilot but he's around a lot of chemicals, synthetic material, etc
Between the atmospheric pressure and all the un-natural parts, chemicals, etc men in aviation have more girls, I can attest to that!
When we lived on military bases that were primarily populated by pilots and aviation personnel, I was a nosy nelly and noticed that most pilots had girls, not all, but most.

HopefulMonster
January 1st, 2013, 08:03 PM
I want to say girl because of her DH being a pilot, & her starving herself to be skinny, but also want to say boy, not really sure why.

zebaniee
March 31st, 2013, 12:24 AM
Boy!

letiha
July 22nd, 2013, 03:57 PM
It's a boy!!! And a big one too

ELP
July 22nd, 2013, 04:32 PM
Thats good nutrition for you lol!! Welcome to the world little Prince xx

sbowman
July 22nd, 2013, 10:45 PM
I had a feeling it was a boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyonehasgirls
July 23rd, 2013, 02:38 AM
I was so certain it was girl have been going around saying I would bet my house on it - glad I didn't now!!! :oops::oops:

glory
July 23rd, 2013, 03:22 AM
I know it is a wives tale but she was carrying lowso I thought boy. With my boys I just looked bigger not really pregnant, with my last one (a girl) it was totally different, the beautiful high bump.

sbowman
July 23rd, 2013, 10:27 PM
I know it is a wives tale but she was carrying lowso I thought boy. With my boys I just looked bigger not really pregnant, with my last one (a girl) it was totally different, the beautiful high bump.

I've heard that too, but I've usually found it to be true with my limited experience. There is usually a difference between boy bumps and girl bumps.

sushikitty
July 23rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
I thought girl too because just looking at her, she looks like she's always been on LE diet.

onebigwish
July 24th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Me too i thought Girl !
i am skinny too but that doest mean skinny People dont eat much!,i am a huge eater but dont gain weight...

cape grace
July 24th, 2013, 05:34 AM
I thought boy...she might be thin but she certinally doesnt look like someone in diminishing condition..her skin glows, i dont think shes underweight,her hair screams of health and shes so athletic and i bet lives on a well balanced diet with all kind of treats at her disposal!! Sometimes i close my eyes and imagine her life...if it wasnt for all the media attention i can only imagine its pretty bliss :-)

Adia
July 24th, 2013, 11:26 PM
I could have sworn she was having a girl.

I even read an article by an OBGYN who said she fit all the 'typical' signs of having a girl....nothing medical, but signs like a fuller face, hyperemesis gravidium (sp?), etc.

But nope, she had a boy! I could have bet the house on a girl too!

Waiting4Daisy
July 26th, 2013, 01:09 PM
Not sure they do the LE diet but IRL all the thin mummies I personally know have all boys or more boys. I thought boy from low bump too and she looked all baby.

sbowman
July 27th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Not sure they do the LE diet but IRL all the thin mummies I personally know have all boys or more boys. I thought boy from low bump too and she looked all baby.

I've noticed this too actually. I have one friend who weighs 90 pounds at 5'4", just naturally is that way, and she has all boys. She eats plenty. Must be high metabolism or something?

Rainbow baby
July 28th, 2013, 08:26 AM
I am going to guess boy bhahahahah and the name George lol. I wonder if she had any help having a boy first??