PDA

View Full Version : Af due on Thursday

4girlswantingaboy
December 3rd, 2012, 08:35 PM
Wish my af would hurry and up and come if its coming we haven't been actively trying but have had some weird thing happen this month I can't stop weeing even at night I think the longest I can hold me wee in for in 5hrs and I no I should check my cp but it high and I little soft it drivinge crazy did a fmu and got a neg and held the wee for 6 hrs would my urine be to diluted it always bright yellow even when I haven't been keeping up my fluids( which is normally darker if I my drinking enough) HELP

LacePrincess
December 4th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Well if you tested with fmu and got a bfn, then you should wait another 2 days before testing again. Peeing frequently isn't much of a pregnancy sign since lots of things can make for a nervous bladder, including anxiety and nerves.

Also, unless you're really good at charting (and even then you can get fooled!) sometimes you're not ovulating when you think you ovulated. And for sure if you're assuming you O'ed on CD14 like the textbook 'says' you should you're most likely not. So AF might not necessarily be late, you might have just O'ed late.

No way of knowing for sure and nothing to do but wait patiently, I'm afraid. Fingers crossed for the next test!

Megan429
December 12th, 2012, 12:19 AM
Mine is due on Thursday as well, and I was just thinking the same thing, hurry up and get here AF so I can move on! Best wishes to you, and hope you get your BFP soon :)

Amberlilly55
December 17th, 2012, 11:45 AM
I am also due on Thursday. Hurry up and get here if you are coming AF, so we can start trying again! I hope that you get your BFP!