PDA

View Full Version : Happymedium's Last Girl Sway

HappyMedium
December 4th, 2012, 11:57 AM
This is it and we are moving on. If I get that BFP this month I will post in the sway sheet

NAME HappyMedium
Gender Resulted GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swaying Attempt - Natural, EGS (TBM, SU, GDC, MSU), High Tech (IUI, IUI/MS), details? –
Natural AND TBM and Natural

PH
CM Ph – ?
DH Ph – ?
Douche type and when – vinegar wash NOT douche cd13, CD14 KY jelly missionary shallow release, No BD cd15, cd16 O day rear entry at O+6 then vinegar douche
Replens and when – None
Big O – during the days leading up to but not during bding

MINERALS
Me: Minimum Sodium and Potassium. Nothing else due to palpitations that started 120+ days after starting diet. Ate what I wanted minimal red meat, potatoes, tomatoes, NO bananas and salt. I lost a lot of muscle mass on the diet, started breaking out and got VERY flabby. I believe my body changed dramatically in the 6 months I was on the diet. It was hurting me.
DH minerals - None

DIET
Dietary Changes – Lots of Vitamin D Milk, almonds, yogurt, minimal Decaf coffee, pasta, chicken, reduced sodium pepper jack cheese, parmesan cheese, garlic. Cut out potatoes, red meats and bananas. MISS them. Ate a couple French Fries, Candy, Ice Cream.Lots of cake. Ate a couple cheeseburgers and fries just before O. I ate lots of almonds for protein and pretty much ate chicken for meat for 6 months…that was it.

Did you continue diet after attempt/ how long? Kept eating as I was
Caffeine – Minimal in my green tea
DH caffeine -Yes..2-3 Diet Mt Dews a day.

HORMONES
Drinks - Milk, water, Mio, Vitamin D Milk, caffeine free pop, green tea
Supplements – Clomid 25mg CD 5, Calcium Citrate, Prenatal, Omega-3

SUPPLEMENTS
Cranberry – No Acidophilus – in yogurt Sudafed – no prenatal Yes
Others - DH supps –Weight loss pills and daily vitamin

TIMING
BD cutoff (# of days) - No
BD thru O - Yes
O+6 – Yes
Frequent BD/how many days Just BD’d After 10 months just wanted to get pregnant.
Charting O with Temp – Yes
Charting O with OPK – Yes
Fertility monitor used/type No
Suspected O date – December 4 , 2012

IONS
Oed in what moon phase – LEO/ Waning Moon
Changed ions in other ways? - Lavender soap, pink quartz and hematite in my pillow case at night, Lavender

OTHER
How many kids do you have? - 4
What gender(s)? BOYS
# of months TTC - 10
Your Age –39
BD position – All sorts
Jump and dump – No. Tried it and DHs swimmers didn’t make it with J&D.
EWCM present/how much? – Abundant during BDing prior to cd13, washed with vinegar cd13 and cd14 used KY jelly/missionary/shallow release. NO BD cd15 and rear entry O day. No matter what though, God will decide what is best for our family. O day CM turned creamy
DH undies type - tightie whities
DH hot bath/shower – No
OWT - anything under bed? wooden spoon, baby blanket and pink teddy bear

Went on 25mg of Clomid to help O from Left and possibly get a good egg.
I did not work out for 8 months, and decided to start working out again and lose some weight. Initially I lost a lot of weight and muscle mass, but then I started putting weight on during each TWW. I got flabbier and mushier. I am a workoutaholic, I eat my proteins and do most things healthfully. On the girl diet I made my body malfunction, become toxic and caused heart palpitations. I did not work out, I started getting acne, I noticed more cellulite and my ass started to sag! I can’t stand it. Once I am pregnant I am going back to my normal routine. This is crazy! Gotta eat like I’m makin’ a boy! Well balanced! Probably what I’ll get after all of this anyway…LOL

DS1 Conceived 12/18/94 Gemini (B) waning moon (G) Sex wizard says Boy (21/12—Boy) (Chinese Calendar-22/11 boy)
DS2 Conceived 1/10/02 Gemini (B) waning moon (G) Sex Wizard says Girl (wrong) (28/1—Boy) Chinese calendar (29/12 boy)
DS3Conceived 11/19/09 Sagittarius (B) waxing moon (B) Sex Wizard says Boy (36/11—Boy) Chinese calendar (39/10 boy)
DS4 Conceived 4/12/11 Leo (B) Waxing moon (B) Sex Wizard says Boy (37/4—Boy) (Chinese calendar- 38/3 boy)
This baby 12/3/12 Leo (B) Waning Moon (G) Sex Wizard says Girl (39/12--boy) (Chinese calendar 40/10 - girl)
Let’s see which one is correct….Moon sign, Phase or age and month conceived…..notice all boys add to an odd number and girls add to even. Who knows!!!! But the two bolded are what I go by for having my kids. Pretty amazing when you look at those stats above…can’t wait to see the outcome!!! Chinese calendar are the only thing pointing to girl.

HappyMedium
December 12th, 2012, 11:23 AM
BFP at 8DPO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!71347135

dloui128
December 12th, 2012, 11:31 AM
Congratulations :)

The Anchor
December 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM
Wooohooo! CONGRATS...:pray: sticky pink bean sticky pink bean sticky pink bean

Mbmk
December 13th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Congrats!!! Fingers crossed for pink x

Turning the page
December 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Congrats, HappyMedium!! Fingers crossed for a sticky :XX:!!

mariposa
December 16th, 2012, 02:15 PM
congrats!!! happy and healthy 9 months and fingers crossed for a pink bean!:happy:
I see you took clomid. Did you take it only CD 5 or do you mean you took from CD5-CD9?

HappyMedium
March 7th, 2013, 02:36 PM
IT'S A GIRL!!!! CONFIRMED TODAY AT 15W5D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! I EXPECTED A PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyMedium
March 7th, 2013, 02:38 PM
9478 11 week scan!!!!!

And Ramzi's method was placenta on left!!!!! Both worked! I added all information about moon sign and place at the end of my sway!!!

gods_promise
March 7th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Congratulations! So happy for you!

The Anchor
March 7th, 2013, 03:17 PM
OMG CONGRATS! What awesome news!

mindyjean
March 7th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Congrats!!!!!

2lovelyboys
March 8th, 2013, 06:19 PM
Huge congratulations :cheerteam:

PolishPrincess
March 9th, 2013, 08:03 AM
Happy Medium I've followed your posts for a long time...Congrats girl I couldn't be happier for you and your family!

HappyMedium
March 9th, 2013, 08:37 AM

here is the confirmation ITS A GIRL pic!

HappyMedium
March 9th, 2013, 08:42 AM
And it seems that when you do the correct lunar age and month of conception with the Chinese calender, it works...it did for all my pregnancies and everything else varied.
This is the one I used.
http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html

You must enter your information and convert it to LUNAR age/month and use that one. It worked.

atomic sagebrush
March 9th, 2013, 08:46 AM
You can ALWAYS find some version of the Chinese calendar that will work for you. That's because there are 700 different ones online and eventually you hit on one that via coincidence will match up for you.

If there was anything to the Chinese calendar, there would not be thousands of unwanted baby girls sitting in Chinese orphanages. :(

Lara3
March 9th, 2013, 05:52 PM
And it seems that when you do the correct lunar age and month of conception with the Chinese calender, it works...it did for all my pregnancies and everything else varied.
This is the one I used.
Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender (http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html)

You must enter your information and convert it to LUNAR age/month and use that one. It worked.

What is the difference betweeen birth year (which is obviously your birth date) and age year? What do I fill in for age year? No harm in trying!

Lara3
March 9th, 2013, 05:55 PM
This is the one I used.
Chinese Gender Chart to Determine Your Baby's Gender (http://www.babygenderprediction.com/chinese-gender-chart.html)

And solar year and lunar year? I can't figure out my chinese age or month? Must be being vague!

Violet_
March 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Congrats on your girl. I just confirmed I am having a girl too!

That chinese lunar chart works for me and all my pregnancies btw.

Lara3
March 10th, 2013, 05:18 AM
Violet congrats first of all!!! Secondly can you tell me how to use it? It has 2 birth date things I have to type in and I don't know the difference. I've heard of this link before. Maybe I can pm you!? Thanks x

HappyMedium
March 11th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Lara you enter the date of your birth in one and the age year you enter today's date.

The month form you click Convert Solar to Lunar, click your time zone, and under SOlar year you enter the date of conception. It will then give you your age and the month of conception.

Hope that helps!!!!

GeCon
March 21st, 2013, 06:21 AM
Congratulations on hearing pink. :)

HappyMedium
June 16th, 2016, 04:05 PM
Back to sway again!!!

Faithinpink
June 16th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Congratulations on having a girl after 4 boys, you give me hope.
GL with your sway xx