PDA

View Full Version : Due dates and stats

Mrs_P
December 4th, 2012, 04:08 PM
June

Shanna (waffles) June 1st 2013 swayed for :xy: blessed with :XX:

Lilpumpkin06 June 2nd 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

2Boys1Girl June 2nd 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Cassie (cvd) June 3rd 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy: Hudson arrived 22/05 :BabyBoy: welcome to the world little man

Elle82 - June 6th, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

Dreamingpink77 June 9, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy: Daniel arrived 31/05 :BabyBoy: welcome to the world little man

sweetpea June 10, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :twins: :xy::XX:

Mommabee June 15, 2013 no swaying, blessed with :XX:

aroundtheworld June 17, 2013 no swaying, blessed with :twins: :XX::XX: Scotland Kelia and Jubilee Maeve arrived 13/06 :babygirl::babygirl: welcome to the world little ladies!

OneLastDream - June 19, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy: Noah arrived 21/06 :BabyBoy: welcome to the world little man

Jenni (3boys) June 20, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy::broken::hugs:

Praying4Pink June 20, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX: Joelle Lilliana arrived 18/06 :babygirl: welcome to the world little lady!

KidAtHeart June 22, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Mrs_P June 25, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Jadis June 25, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX: Margot Elizabeth arrived 28/06 :babygirl: welcome to the world little lady!

NearlyDone June 25, 2013 swayed for :xy: blessed with :xy:

July

Mommyof3boys July 1, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy: Her son arrived 24/06 :BabyBoy: welcome to the world little man

Bama Belle, July 1, 2013 swayed for :xy: blessed with :XX:Emma arrived 21/06 :babygirl: welcome to the world little lady!

Just Jessica - July 2, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Maple - July 6, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :twins: :XX: :XX: Poppy Petal and Olive Jesscia arrived 11/06 :babygirl::babygirl: welcome to the world little ladies!

Pearl327, July 8, 2013 swayed for :xy: blessed with :xy:

Jennaesue - July 8, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

heidih1977 - July 9, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

AndreaOD, July 25, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

iluvmy4sons - July 25, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Smbarnett11 - July 26, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

5BoysAndCounting - July 27, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Violet_ - July 28, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Maybeoneday - July 31, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

August

Mbmk, August 1st, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

HopingWishingPraying, August 1st, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Adia - August 1st, 2013 swayed for :xy: :broken: :sad:

LO123 - August 4th, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

Atsaukina1 - August 6th 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Pray4ABoy - August 6th, 2013 swayed for :xy: blessed with :XX:

Mum23boys - August 8th 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with twins but sadly only one survived :broken: and ? - come on little baby. fingers crossed for a healthy little :XX: to mend her mamas broken heart a little!!!!

BabyCakesTor - August 10, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

WeezieWoozles - August 13, 2013 ? swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

HopingforSaskia - August 16, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :xy:

BigChrista - August 19, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Minimatron - August 20, 2013 ? swayed for :xy: blessed with :xy:

Fish2012 - August 23 (ish - 38 weeks), 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with twins but sadly only one survived :broken: and :XX:

WantingPink - August 24, 2013 surprise small person :pickuphappy: wanting :XX: blessed with :XX:

Mama2LB - August 25, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with ?

Falling2Grace - August 31, 2013 swayed for :XX: blessed with :XX:

:prof: The results:

So far confirmed we have (out of those who swayed)

Opposites: 16
Dream Gender: 17

:fingers: to all those who have swayed, lets hope we get some outcomes and prove Atomic's genius to be right!!!!

If i have missed anyone off (as i have taken this off the other thread and i'm sure there are a few people missing) or got anything wrong please let me know :bigsmile:

PS if i miss anyone's posts with dates etc please pm me and i will updated thread - am trying to check daily but just incase!!!!

cvd
December 4th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Yahoo Mrs P! Looks awesome! Thanks for making the list :)

Mum23boys
December 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM
OMG I so hope I am not one of the opposites :-( Have a horrible feeling I will be though and cant let you know until aug as staying team green !!! Grrrrrr Damn you DH !!! ha ha

Thread is great Mrs P thank you :-)

3boys
December 4th, 2012, 04:27 PM
Fantastic thread, well done Mrs P :)

3boys
December 4th, 2012, 04:31 PM
P.s this thread makes me sooooooo nervous! I can just picture my little BLUE cocooned baby sitting there in a few weeks indicating my failed sway.

NearlyDone
December 4th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Can someone add me swayed boy due june 29th

Jadis
December 4th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Looks good, Mrs. P! Thanks. I'll let you know the very second I know what we're having. Although, I feel certain it's another boy...and I love him already.

Atsaukina1
December 4th, 2012, 11:31 PM
thanks mrsp awesome!! and omg a lot of pink swayers- can't wait for june mamas to start finding out what they are having:) and to me a failed sway is still an awesome baby a new brother or sister so I hope I keep that attitude either way(but I know it will be hard:(

Violet_
December 4th, 2012, 11:39 PM
Pretty certain I'll be bringing home another boy from the birthcentre this time too. I don't mind, just can't wait for this pregnancy to be over. I'm so sick. Epic fail today, I couldn't even drop my sons at school today, I've been so unwell. At least they only have two more days of school left then school holidays. So then no more pressure to get up and drive (motion of driving makes me sick). Earlier night tonight and hopefully I can dig deep again tomorrow. I'm green night and day. Ahhh.

hopingforsaskia
December 5th, 2012, 12:49 AM
This thread is fabulous! If I knew how to sticky I would do it! :)

I've (already - hehe) booked my gender scan for 9am March 1st 2013! They take bookings very early so I figured if I got in now I'd get the earliest time they had! ;) oh, that's Australia time too... So it will be some time in the middle of the night for America I think... :)

LO123
December 5th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Thanks Mrs P, this is great.

LO123
December 5th, 2012, 03:56 AM
hopingforsaskia, is a gender scan different to normal scan you normally have around 18-20 weeks. I didn't realise you can book in just for a gender scan. I only have one DS and we didn't find out the sex then so I didn't really look into it.

dreamingpink77
December 5th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Wow MrsP, this is awesome :) Seeing all this in a form list makes it so much clear that almost everyone swayed pink over here. Only 2blue sways :) Hope we get our desired genders :)

dreamingpink77
December 5th, 2012, 07:52 AM
I have my scan on 21st December, that's 16 days from now....I hope dr will be able to tell me gender...just can't wait!

cvd
December 5th, 2012, 08:02 AM
I have my scan on 21st December, that's 16 days from now....I hope dr will be able to tell me gender...just can't wait!

Holy!! That's awesome! Would be a great Xmas present hehe!! 29 days till mine!

Pearl327
December 5th, 2012, 10:15 AM
This is great. Thanks Mrs P
is waffles having a girl or is that an error. I haven't heard. There is definitely at least 4 of us swaying blue too. I know Bamabelle is hoping for blue too

3boys
December 5th, 2012, 10:37 AM

Can not wait for you to have this scan!! I'm super excited :) 16 days and officially stalking lol

3boys
December 5th, 2012, 10:40 AM
I have my NT scan tomorrow. So nervous about seeing the nub. In theory I might have a rough idea what it is tomorrow??! Ahhhh sooo nervous. What's the betting the very first thing I see is a sticky upy boy nub lol splat bang on the screen lol.

Praying my little bean is going to be ok, been dreading this scan after last year. x

NearlyDone
December 5th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Good luck 3boys hope all is perfect with your bubs x

3boys
December 5th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Thanks Nearly. I just want him/her to be ok thats the main thing

Mrs_P
December 5th, 2012, 03:27 PM
This is great. Thanks Mrs P
is waffles having a girl or is that an error. I haven't heard. There is definitely at least 4 of us swaying blue too. I know Bamabelle is hoping for blue too

She'd updated her sway to say girl so i took it off there.

Do you know when bamabelle is due so i can add her?

To all the girls commenting about getting opposites (which by the way i KNOW i will get to) its not mean't to make anyone fell bad the swayed for and results thing. Your baby (if you do hear opposite - which the majority won't!!!) will be very special and not at all a failure - please don't see it like that i just thought it was a good way to keep track of the stats for anyone coming into swaying (i found it useful when i researched mine) or for AS to have a record - really don/t want to hurt anyone's feelings though x

Mommyof3boys
December 5th, 2012, 05:14 PM
You might want to change mine to say light sway or hoping for because I only changed my diet minimally and I don't want it to squew the results when I mostl likely have a boy.

Mrs_P
December 5th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Don't worry about it, even those with the hardest sways can and have hear boy, you have just as much chance as the rest of us. I often find the lighter sways are the ones that work as you tip the balance but in a stress free way which really does sway pink - i had so much stress during my sway that has probably undone all the hard work

hopingforsaskia
December 5th, 2012, 10:17 PM
hopingforsaskia, is a gender scan different to normal scan you normally have around 18-20 weeks. I didn't realise you can book in just for a gender scan. I only have one DS and we didn't find out the sex then so I didn't really look into it.

It's not the anatomy scan, that's at 18-20 weeks, I've booked a private scan for 16 weeks. :) are you in oz? Look for a 3d place - they do them. :)

hopingforsaskia
December 5th, 2012, 10:19 PM
Don't worry about it, even those with the hardest sways can and have hear boy, you have just as much chance as the rest of us. I often find the lighter sways are the ones that work as you tip the balance but in a stress free way which really does sway pink - i had so much stress during my sway that has probably undone all the hard work

That's how I feel. I'm destined for an opposite I think. :( but I'm convincing myself it's a boy now so that if I hear boy it's as expected, but if I get girl at my scan I can be overjoyed!

Mbmk
December 5th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Thanks for doing the list :-)

3boys
December 6th, 2012, 03:47 AM

To all the girls commenting about getting opposites (which by the way i KNOW i will get to) its not mean't to make anyone fell bad the swayed for and results thing. Your baby (if you do hear opposite - which the majority won't!!!) will be very special and not at all a failure - please don't see it like that i just thought it was a good way to keep track of the stats for anyone coming into swaying (i found it useful when i researched mine) or for AS to have a record - really don/t want to hurt anyone's feelings though x

I know I commented about getting an opposite but I'm still grateful for the thread Hun. I'm just a natural born pessimist Lol. I love seeing the list and will love seeing it slowely fill up X

Pearl327
December 6th, 2012, 03:49 AM

I went looking for waffles update after, I am busy in work at the min so, just poping in and out when I can.

I see you have updated Bama Belle. There is also Prayforaboy who is due Aug 6th

3boys
December 6th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Didn't sleep a wink last night and when i did eventually sleep i kept dreaming that there was something wrong with the baby and that it had no legs. I'm so worried about the scan today which is totally irrational because I've seen him twice and he seemed ok.

LO123
December 6th, 2012, 04:41 AM
Didn't sleep a wink last night and when i did eventually sleep i kept dreaming that there was something wrong with the baby and that it had no legs. I'm so worried about the scan today which is totally irrational because I've seen him twice and he seemed ok.

3boys, your poor thing, what a dream. Hope all went smoothly today....

LO123
December 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM

Mrs P I agree. I have seen some amazing sways and they were still not successful. I agree too about the stress, I stressed myself out so much the month I fell pg I am sure it is going to be a boy. I am just hoping I did enough before hand and that I hear pink still.

dreamingpink77
December 6th, 2012, 07:36 AM
I have my NT scan tomorrow. So nervous about seeing the nub. In theory I might have a rough idea what it is tomorrow??! Ahhhh sooo nervous. What's the betting the very first thing I see is a sticky upy boy nub lol splat bang on the screen lol.

Praying my little bean is going to be ok, been dreading this scan after last year. x

Good luck 3boys, I hope everything will be ok hun :) Hope you have clear nub pics....can't wait to see them :wink:

dreamingpink77
December 6th, 2012, 07:42 AM

So sorry you're so worried hun. It's natural to worry about the well being of our little ones, but he/she'll be ok. I also was afraid the baby wouldn't be there on my last scan and I was so happy as soon as we heard the heartbeat again :) It's so reassuring. I'm sure your baby will be fine sweetie :) :hug2:

3boys
December 6th, 2012, 09:17 AM
So sorry you're so worried hun. It's natural to worry about the well being of our little ones, but he/she'll be ok. I also was afraid the baby wouldn't be there on my last scan and I was so happy as soon as we heard the heartbeat again :) It's so reassuring. I'm sure your baby will be fine sweetie :) :hug2:

Thanks so much babe. My little bean was just fine x

Adia
December 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Hey ladies, I've been so busy since I got my BFP. I started training for a new job so with a busy house and a new job training I have been a bit of a stranger on Gender Dreaming.

My due date is August 1st and I swayed blue. I haven't had any morning sickness this time which is SO weird! I had LOTS of m/s with all three of my DDs. I also have been super bitchy from time to time, which is very uncharacteristic for me so let's hope that means I have a blue bean growing!!

Mum23boys
December 7th, 2012, 05:53 AM
June

Shanna (waffles) June 1st 2013 swayed for blessed with

Lilpumpkin06 June 2nd 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Cassie (cvd) June 3rd 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Dreamingpink77 June 9, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

sweetpea June 10, 2013 swayed for blessed with ??

aroundtheworld June 17, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Jenni (3boys) June 20, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Praying4Pink June 20, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

KidAtHeart June 22, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Mrs_P June 25, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Jadis June 25, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

NearlyDone June 29, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

July

Mommyof3boys July 1, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Bama Belle, July 1, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Pearl327, July 8, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Jennaesue - July 8, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Smbarnett11 - July 26, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Sunflower3 - July 28, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

AndreaOD, July 29, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Violet_ - July 31, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

August

Mbmk, August 1st, 2013 swayed for blessed with ? FIRST SCAN @ roughly 12 weeks = Jan 22nd at 9.40am GMT

LO123 - August 4th, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Mum23boys - August 5th 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Atsaukina1 - August 6th 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

Pray4ABoy - August 6th, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

BabyCakesTor - August 10, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

HopingforSaskia - August 16, 2013 swayed for blessed with ?

cvd
December 7th, 2012, 03:15 PM
Ouu Mrs P I am anxious to see the list updated with Sweetpea's outcome :) HEHE!!!! This is the beginning of alot of upcoming gender scans!! YAY!

Mrs_P
December 7th, 2012, 03:17 PM
Ouu Mrs P I am anxious to see the list updated with Sweetpea's outcome :) HEHE!!!! This is the beginning of alot of upcoming gender scans!! YAY!

Just logged on this was the first post i read - i am hoping it means i get to add some pink - am off to investigate!!!!

Mrs_P
December 7th, 2012, 03:29 PM
boy girl twins, how exciting!!!! There are twins i see on the school run isla and oliver nearly three, both blonde and so cute they walk around together holding hands its so sweet.

for some reason though can't get them in sync on the stats page, they are crying at separate times - i hope its not a reflection of reality though !!!

cvd
December 7th, 2012, 03:33 PM
boy girl twins, how exciting!!!! There are twins i see on the school run isla and oliver nearly three, both blonde and so cute they walk around together holding hands its so sweet.

for some reason though can't get them in sync on the stats page, they are crying at separate times - i hope its not a reflection of reality though !!!
Great news eh! They are crying in sync when I looked at it lol!

Mrs_P
December 7th, 2012, 03:36 PM
Great news eh! They are crying in sync when I looked at it lol!

how funny they are for me too now - maybe their like really babies and it depends on the mood LOL

hopingforsaskia
December 7th, 2012, 05:45 PM
We need to add Emmyroo too - she's due 18th of August and swayed girl. :) just got her bfp today or yesterday. :)

EmmyRoo
December 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Thanks hoping! X

Mum23boys
December 12th, 2012, 03:54 AM
There a few that need updating now i think.

Mrs_P
December 12th, 2012, 04:08 PM

any ideas who - unless people have tickers am struggling with due dates x

Maple
December 12th, 2012, 08:06 PM
Hello!

Please add me :wink:

I am due 6 July 2013, hoping for :XX:

Thanks!! XX

Sunflower3
December 12th, 2012, 08:38 PM

Mrs. P - can you Please change my DD to August 6th. Thanks!!!!

Mrs_P
December 13th, 2012, 10:39 AM
thanks girls, updated now, any more anyone know of?

cvd
December 13th, 2012, 10:42 AM
thanks girls, updated now, any more anyone know of?
3boys had her gender scan a few days ago!

Adia
December 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Can you take me off the list?

I had an u/s today that showed a gestational sac, but no baby inside the sac.

Today is a sad day for me.:tissue:

Mrs_P
December 13th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Oh no hunny :hugs:

Jadis
December 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Oh, so very sorry to hear that.

Adia
December 13th, 2012, 05:28 PM
Thanks ladies....I'm trying to keep a positive outlook.

I started miscarrying this afternoon so I am going through that but relieved that I don't have to have a d&c...I hope!

If we did it once we can do it again, right??

I am lost as to where to start. I'd like to sway in February which gives me enough time to prep, I just can't get my head around what I need to do......

EmmyRoo
December 14th, 2012, 10:10 AM
Oh Adia how sad, hope you're ok. X

dreamingpink77
December 14th, 2012, 04:01 PM
So sorry about this Adia :( Hope you will be ok soon dear.

3boys
December 15th, 2012, 05:53 AM
so so sorry Adia x

Sunflower3
December 15th, 2012, 09:00 AM
So sorry Adia!!!! Praying for you Hun! xxxx

mama2LB
December 16th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Hi, Can I be added please!
I dont do much posting but got my bfp on 12/12/12 due August 25th(ish!)

We swayed pink :pinksperm: but its taken 6months so by the last cylce there was really only diet and kind of FR (dtd 7days straight through ov) left of my sway.
I'm just happy to finally be pg, nothing I can do to sway now! xx :oops:

mama2LB
December 16th, 2012, 05:28 PM
So sorry Adia xx

OneLastDream
December 16th, 2012, 05:47 PM
So sorry Adia x

weeziewoozles
December 17th, 2012, 10:26 AM
Great thread Mrs P! I am jealous of people booking scans. I've booked my first midwife appointment for when I'm about 8 weeks and only then will I be able to book my first scan with the NHS. (I guess I could go private but we just moved house so have no spare cash at the mo!) So I guess my first scan would be about mid February and the Gender one not till mid April! Hmmmm maybe need to save up - I am not great at waiting!

squamgirl
December 17th, 2012, 03:16 PM
Hi- Can I be added? My edd is Aug 11, 2013. We swayed pink.
Thanks!

mommymachine
December 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Can I be added please? August 22, didn't sway as this was a surprise.

WantingPink
December 18th, 2012, 08:40 PM
Not sure if you want to add me or not... was planning on swaying in a couple of months and then DH and I had an "oops". I am 99% sure it was an O+12 so it might be interesting none the less. I am 99% positive this baby will be another boy. EDD according to day of O is August 24th.

mama2LB
December 19th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Can I be added please!

Swayed pink, EDD 25th August x

Mum23boys
December 20th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Hun can you ammend my date to Aug 8th as i think thats more realistic and it will probably go back even more if the twins are still measuring small. I have a scan on Jan 4th and my main NHS scan on Jan 22nd
Thank you

Mrs_P
December 20th, 2012, 02:34 PM
Will do, am so dying to add twins to your to but so don't want to jinx them - come on little one's hang in there xx

Mum23boys
December 21st, 2012, 04:37 AM
im adding them everywhere to try and come across positive when really im bricking it !!! ha ha
I cant wait to get photos on Monday to share - please keep praying for me that I dont come away with nothing at all.

Justjessica
December 27th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Please can you change my date to the 2nd July? Sorry I'm useless on my phone!

cvd
December 28th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Hey mrs p - can you update mine? I found out today I'm having a boy. Thank you xo

Mrs_P
December 28th, 2012, 03:57 PM
Bumpety bump

anybody missing - seems like we have lots of new girls joining us lately, let me know your dets and i'll add you to the roll call

Sunflower3
December 28th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Bumpety bump

anybody missing - seems like we have lots of new girls joining us lately, let me know your dets and i'll add you to the roll call

Mrs. P if you could remove me from the DD group I'd appreciate it! And congrats on hearing pink! xxxxx

Mum23boys
December 29th, 2012, 06:20 AM
I love my update hunny thank you. xxxx I really believe its the boy we still have though i keep seeing him in my dreams. Am so temped to pay out for the 12 week sexing scan especially with 95% accuracy !!

3boys
December 29th, 2012, 06:30 AM
Mum23 my 12 week scan was 95% accurate and it was indeed correct!

Mum23boys
December 29th, 2012, 06:32 AM
ooooo 3 boys was it private ? i knows mrs p had an early gender guess too that was correct so there must be soemthing in it - im just trying to figure out if £150 is far too much to spend or not and how the hell i get DH to agree or do i not ..... do i just tell him i think i saw somethign on my normal 12 week scan .... not exactly lying but not exactly telling the truth either.

3boys
December 29th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Yeah it was private, Onelastdream has been there too :)

I def think its accurate esp at detecting boys past 12 weeks.

elle82
December 29th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Hi, can you add me please?? I swayed girl and my due date is June 6th 2013. Thanks :)

Mum23boys
December 29th, 2012, 02:04 PM
Elle whens your scan date to find out hunny - I soooooo hope you have another baby girl on board. xx

elle82
December 29th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Thanks hun xxx I have everything crossed I have a healthy pink baby on board. I'll have a scan on Jan 8th but don't think I'll be able to find out at that scan. I have a private scan booked for 19th Jan but am suddenly having huge doubts about going to that scan. I might just wait until my hospital anatomy scan on Feb 5th when I will be able to find out the sex and then go for a private 3D scan around 28 weeks. Decisions, decisions! I am SO nervous about finding out and how I'll feel.I feel guilty that I might be upset if we do have another boy on board as all I should be worried about is having a healthy baby.

Mum23boys
December 29th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I know EXACTLY how you feel - the lady who did my twin scan privately for me after the NHS was so rubbish has offered a gender scan service at just 12 weeks and clais to be 95% accurate and im so tempted but just dont know if i can deal with the dissapointment if she says boy when i know that really i should just be pleased with a healthy baby especially after loosing one of them

elle82
December 29th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Wow a gender scan at 12 weeks, that's very early. I don't think I would trust it if I heard girl because the boy parts might just not be visible and could pop up on the next scan, lol. I know someone who found out she was having a boy at 14 wks so I suppose it is possible to tell that early.
I know I have to find out the gender before the baby is born so I can deal with any gender disappointment.

bigchrista
January 1st, 2013, 11:43 AM
Can you add my info to the list. Due Aug 19 swayed pink gender unknown at this time. thanks

squamgirl
January 2nd, 2013, 12:40 PM
I need to be removed from the list now. I've been spotting for a week and a half and the ultrasound today showed a fetal pole of 7w 2d, even though I'm 8w 5d.

hopingforsaskia
January 2nd, 2013, 04:45 PM
Oh Squam.. I'm so sorry... :(

3boys
January 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM
I'm so sorry squam for your loss xx

Jadis
January 2nd, 2013, 06:41 PM
Oh Squamgirl, I'm so sorry.

squamgirl
January 3rd, 2013, 12:33 AM
Thank you ladies. I appreciate your kind thoughts.

cvd
January 4th, 2013, 08:56 AM
I need to be removed from the list now. I've been spotting for a week and a half and the ultrasound today showed a fetal pole of 7w 2d, even though I'm 8w 5d.

So sorry to hear :(

Mum23boys
January 4th, 2013, 04:30 PM
:-( squam - big hugs sweetie hope your doing ok.

EmmyRoo
January 4th, 2013, 06:41 PM
I'm very sorry squamgirl. :(
X

Mbmk
January 7th, 2013, 05:47 AM
Sorry squam - be kind to yourself and get plenty of rest x

minimatron
January 7th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Hi can you add me to the list. Swayed boy. Due august 20th.

Jadis
January 7th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Congrats, Mini! Welcome! You can have ALL my blue dust ;)

EmmyRoo
January 7th, 2013, 06:32 PM
Mine too! :bigsmile: Welcome! X

HopingWishingPraying
January 8th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Hi guys. Would you be able to add me to the list too? I swayed girl, have 3 boys, and am due on August 1. Thank you!

elle82
January 14th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Hi, just wanted to post and let you know that we found out the gender of our baby and it's a boy.

Am still dreaming of a little girl someday.

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies :HH:

cvd
January 14th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hi, just wanted to post and let you know that we found out the gender of our baby and it's a boy.

Am still dreaming of a little girl someday.

Wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies :HH:
So sorry you didn't hear pink Elle. But congrats on your baby boy. Hope your doing ok well. Xo.

AndreaOD
January 16th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Hi all, just a quick update, I had my 12 week scan last week and baby measured bigger, so my new EDD is 25th July. I will have my gender scan in mid of february, so will come back and update :)

aroundtheworld
January 16th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to clarify that I didn't sway, but we are expecting twin girls. :)

Thanks.

Violet_
January 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Just wanting to update. I'm now due 28th July and you might as well put me down for a girl. I'm almost positive.

hopingforsaskia
January 17th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Just wanting to update. I'm now due 28th July and you might as well put me down for a girl. I'm almost positive.

Really Violet?!?! Omg yay!! What did you see? Do you have any pics???

Violet_
January 18th, 2013, 02:18 AM
Really Violet?!?! Omg yay!! What did you see? Do you have any pics???[/QUOTE]

Yes, I'm pretty sure! I have pics in the ultrasound gender prediction section. Very girly!!

Mrs_P
January 19th, 2013, 04:27 PM
thanks girls, have updated the thread, congrats to all x

Jadis
January 19th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Thanks for updating, Mrs_P, I love this thread! I'll be updating on January 23rd!

Jadis
January 23rd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Hey Mrs. P, I'm here with my big news and would love it if you'd update the thread. We're having a girl!!!

Wanting-a-girl
January 23rd, 2013, 10:36 PM
I swayed girl and due sept 8!

AndreaOD
January 24th, 2013, 02:59 AM
Hey Mrs. P, I'm here with my big news and would love it if you'd update the thread. We're having a girl!!!

Congrats Jadis on your little girl :) You must be over the moon!!! xx

Justjessica
January 24th, 2013, 09:16 AM
That's great news Violet :)

mommymachine
January 24th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Hi! Saw that my name was still up, I had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month:( but we will be trying again in 3 months!!! Congrats to all!

Jadis
January 24th, 2013, 09:38 AM
So sorry, Mommymachine.

cvd
January 24th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Hi! Saw that my name was still up, I had a miscarriage at the beginning of the month:( but we will be trying again in 3 months!!! Congrats to all!

Aw very sorry to hear. Hope you are doing ok.

Justjessica
January 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Sorry to hear that mommymachine.

kelseypie601
January 30th, 2013, 09:40 PM
So sorry to hear of your loss mommymachine

Jadis
January 30th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Mommymachine, so sorry to hear that!

weeziewoozles
January 31st, 2013, 08:39 AM
Can I change my EDD to 13 Aug please? The u/s tech said I am 12w2d today but I think I am 11w1d so I am going to keep my mental due date as 21 Aug as otherwise I will be thinking I am late!

craftymom
February 1st, 2013, 10:01 PM
Can someone add me to August 23rd- no swaying

Mum23boys
February 6th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Hi hun my 13 week scan changed my date by 2 days to Aug 10th can you put me to that date please as all my others were late so this one i s bound to be too so may as well give myself the extra few days :-)

NearlyDone
February 6th, 2013, 06:10 PM
My baby is a boy.....also my due date is now the 25th june not the 29th xx

Jadis
February 6th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Nearly, I'm overjoyed for you! Congrats! It seems that many of us are getting our dreams.

Violet_
February 6th, 2013, 09:26 PM
Maple got her identical twin girls! Yay.

AndreaOD
February 7th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Congrats to everyone!! Its so good to see the updates :) and yes looks like most of us get the dream gender!! Oh I cant wait to update on my lil one too.. another 3 weeks! 27 feb roll on. Feels like an eternity :luck:

BabyCakesTor
February 7th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Swayed :babyf: and having a :babyf:

Praying4Pink
February 7th, 2013, 01:12 PM
I just wanted to make a correction for myself. I technically didn't sway the cycle I became pregnant. I had been swaying for a girl but it made it too hard to get pregnant at all because we have MFI issues. So I actually did everything that one would do for a boy just to get pregnant. Thankfully, it worked for me and I got my girl.

AndreaOD
February 9th, 2013, 03:41 AM
I just found a place near me where they do gender scan from 17 weeks!!! All others only do it from 20 weeks, but this is a new place I came across :) Im sooo excited now lol Im hoping to go next thursday or friday!! If I can convince hubby to pay €100 for it (money is tight these days :( ) but I know he wants to find out too, so hoping he surprise me with this for valentines day!!

Mum23boys
February 9th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Andrea where i am you can get gender scans at 12 weeks privately and also 16 weeeks on from 20 weeks on the NHS.
They do cost anything from £70-£150 though.

smbarnett11
February 9th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Hey everyone! So i had a gender scan yesterday at 16wks and its definitely baby boy #2. I really thought it was a girl this time, but oh well. I'm certainly disappointing but also surprised by how quickly what I used to be excited for got replaced by new things to be excited for. I think our DS1 will LOVE a little brother. And God knows he is going to need someone other than the two of us to use up all of his energy with!! Can you update the spreadsheet with my news? Thanks!

cvd
February 9th, 2013, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone! So i had a gender scan yesterday at 16wks and its definitely baby boy #2. I really thought it was a girl this time, but oh well. I'm certainly disappointing but also surprised by how quickly what I used to be excited for got replaced by new things to be excited for. I think our DS1 will LOVE a little brother. And God knows he is going to need someone other than the two of us to use up all of his energy with!! Can you update the spreadsheet with my news? Thanks!

Sorry you didn't hear pink :( but your definitely right! When I found out this is DS2 I was also surprised how quickly I got excited. I had a good cry after the ultrasound then was over it! Our DS1s are very lucky! Hope you're doing well!!!

Maple
February 9th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Thanks for adding me MrsP - so bloody exciting seeing it! XX

Falling2Grace
February 9th, 2013, 09:37 PM
hi there! may i be added?
I am due August 31st. We swayed for a GIRL. Wont find out for another 7 weeks. We swayed pink with DS2, which clearly failed. This is our final baby, not if ands or buts. Last one. hope it worked this time!

Mbmk
February 10th, 2013, 06:28 PM
I just found out we are having a little girl!! :) If someone could update my stats on the first page that would be great!

So excited!! :)

Violet_
February 10th, 2013, 06:43 PM
Congratulations Mbmk!

Falling2Grace
February 10th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Huge congrats Mbmk!

Maple
February 11th, 2013, 02:39 AM
I just found out we are having a little girl!! :) If someone could update my stats on the first page that would be great!

So excited!! :)

Huge congrats! XX

WantingPink
February 11th, 2013, 03:07 PM
OMG... I just got the call from my Drs office regarding my MaterniT21 testing. Negative for all trisomy AND IT'S A GIRL!!! I am not sure what to think. I looked on the website and it says gender is 99.4% accurate!! I am only 12 weeks. Wish I could get an ultrasound to confirm!! For now I am so so so happy!!

Falling2Grace
February 11th, 2013, 04:12 PM
:giggle: yay!!!!!

Girlsway
February 11th, 2013, 04:46 PM
OMG... I just got the call from my Drs office regarding my MaterniT21 testing. Negative for all trisomy AND IT'S A GIRL!!! I am not sure what to think. I looked on the website and it says gender is 99.4% accurate!! I am only 12 weeks. Wish I could get an ultrasound to confirm!! For now I am so so so happy!!
Amazing news WantingPink, I can feel your happiness. Big congratulations! Buy something nice to celebrate!!

AndreaOD
February 17th, 2013, 12:16 PM
:omg:
Im going to have a DAUGHTER!!! Im so happy right now I cant even describe it!! Tech said 100% GIRL!!!
:XX::cheer:

weeziewoozles
February 17th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Congrats ladies! X

Atsaukina1
February 17th, 2013, 01:11 PM
crazy the tech. they have today. finding out gender at 12 weeks.
congrats ladies. lots of girls going around:)

cvd
February 17th, 2013, 01:15 PM
:omg:
Im going to have a DAUGHTER!!! Im so happy right now I cant even describe it!! Tech said 100% GIRL!!!
:XX::cheer:

Congrats!

Falling2Grace
February 17th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Wohoo! Im so happy for all you ladies that got your dream gender!

5boysandcounting
February 18th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Hi, Can I be added please? swayed for :babyf: and gender scan says it's a:babyf: although i still can't quite believe it!

5boysandcounting
February 18th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Hi, Can I be added please? swayed for :babyf: and gender scan says it's a:babyf: although i still can't quite believe it!

forgot to add, due 27th July

iluvmy4sons
February 18th, 2013, 05:37 PM
I am due july 25th

my4leafclover
February 28th, 2013, 07:59 AM
5boys, yay!!!!!! so so happy for you!!! congratulations!!!! enjoy the pink shopping :)

cvd
February 28th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Holy - I just looked at this and noticed that everybody has found out in June and July (that isn't staying team green), now we just have to finish off people due in August and then wait for our babies to start coming! Crazy how time is flying :)

oops just noticed KidAtHeart hasn't given us an update yet!

5boysandcounting
February 28th, 2013, 04:52 PM
5boys, yay!!!!!! so so happy for you!!! congratulations!!!! enjoy the pink shopping :)

Thank you! I still haven't bought anything pink incase they got it wrong! Lol xxx

WantingPink
March 3rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
So I got a great conformation shot that indeed this little one is a girl!! Very excited and finally got to hear "It's a girl"!!

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultrasound-gender-prediction/27043-15-week-potty-shot-could-true.html

Jadis
March 3rd, 2013, 06:53 PM
Congratulations! There's no better phrase than 'It's a girl', eh? Enjoy buying pink!

cvd
March 19th, 2013, 07:40 PM
Hey mrs p! There's been a few scans recently can you update when you get a chance? I think LO123, maybeoneday, falling2grace and prayforaboy off the top of my head!

Falling2Grace
March 19th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Oh yes, thanks for the reminder CVD! <3

We are team pink! Finally a successful sway! Im too excited.

LO123
March 20th, 2013, 05:05 AM
Please update me, I am having a girl. I still can't believe it, but have had two scans now and both said girl....

Mrs_P
March 20th, 2013, 03:46 PM
sorry girls and thanks for bumping - to be honest i've been a bit snowed under with uni work and forgot :oops:

have updated with the ones listed above but if i have missed anyone please shout up. Does anyone know what pray4aboy is having as i missed her update?

LO123
March 20th, 2013, 04:59 PM
Thanks Mrs P, good luck with your uni work.

weeziewoozles
March 25th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Our stats are basically 50:50 now aren't they? What a shame as there seems to be so much evidence for the swaying we've done. Let's hope the outstanding scans and the team green babies all come out as DG to prove Atomic's theories! :) No more opposites please!

Mrs_P
March 25th, 2013, 07:14 PM
i have only counted the ones who have swayed in the stats at the bottom - there are a few conceptions without swaying who have their dg too

Mrs_P
April 5th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Just checking out the stats - has everyone that is finding out had their 20 week scan now? Seems that with little Hudson's imminent arrival we are soon to be moving out of the gender reveal and into the delivery phase - how exciting! (even if June does feel like ages away!)

minimatron
April 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Thanks for popping me in on the first page. I forgot to update... I'd done it everywhere else. My sway worked and we are having a boy. Its kind of surreal and I'm still having trouble believing it. I can't wait til he is here.

cvd
May 24th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Hey Mrs P - will you be updating with birth dates?? Thought it might be neat to keep track of the babies born hehe :) can't wait to see them all rolling in! Wonder who's next :)

Mrs_P
May 24th, 2013, 09:15 AM
yeah thats a nice idea will do x

SweetIsadora
June 18th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Due dae : 08/08/2013
Didnt really sway, but tried to go for a boy
my u/s are confusing me everytime... more chance for a girl than a boy