PDA

View Full Version : POLL: TTC girl how long did it take to get pg?

meeks32
December 4th, 2012, 04:09 PM
How long did it take you to get pregnant while TTC Girl?

How many other children to you have?

How long did it take to conceive each of them?

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC girl?

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children? We're you swaying at the time?

meeks32
December 4th, 2012, 04:12 PM
I'll start.

5 months and still trying.

2 x DS

DS1 - accidental pill baby (happy surprise)
Ds2 - 1 month

Yes. 2 x chemicals in Oct and Nov

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children? We're you swaying at the time?
No

Mrs_P
December 4th, 2012, 04:16 PM
i have three other boys. Ds1 was the best accident i ever, ds2 first month, ds3 first month. This baby, we started in July properly in August with regular attempts so a few cycles. No chemicals or miscarriages yet at all (although i suspect i did have a chemical earlier in the year as my af was 9 days late and i had symptoms but not proven).

Most girls on here it takes a good few cycles and most start to drop things to catch, gl

Cinss
December 4th, 2012, 04:22 PM
My 1st pregnancy was first month trying it ended in a m/c. We waited 3 months then fell pregnant with DD first month trying (no sway). We waited 2.5 years then it took us 10 months to get this one (swayed boy) which is a boy.

Wanting-a-girl
December 4th, 2012, 06:13 PM
2 accidents and my third was first try after getting mirena taken out

lobella2
December 4th, 2012, 08:23 PM
It took me 3 months to get pregnant during my sway for DD2. I have 2 other kids and they were both conceived first month. I did not sway for my first 2 and I have never had a chemical or miscarriage.

jennaesue
December 4th, 2012, 09:40 PM
TTC girl - BFP in one cycle.
I have two oops babies and one that took two months to conceive (all boys). Thankfully, I have had no miscarriages and no chemicals that I know of.

bythestream
December 4th, 2012, 11:34 PM
4 months TTC girl and still trying (taking this month off)

2 other boys both first month TTC

One miscarriage at 5 weeks first month TTC girl

no other losses before

Atsaukina1
December 12th, 2012, 09:33 AM
1st month w/ this sway. my other children we always did pull-out and when we decided we wanted another one fell prego first month.
never had a miscarriage knock knock knock on wood

hotdogz&boyz
December 12th, 2012, 01:52 PM
How long did it take you to get pregnant while TTC Girl? Two months. The first month we tried I had a chemical pregnancy. I get pregnant easily, but have trouble keeping them sometimes.

How many other children to you have? Two boys

How long did it take to conceive each of them? First son was a pill-baby before DH and I were married. Second took from April to the following January to conceive...but I was pregnant four times in that time frame. He was conceived the first month we were given the go-ahead from the reproductive endocrinologist when they figured out what was wrong.

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC girl? Yes, a very early chemical (three days of positive tests)

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children? We're you swaying at the time? Not swaying at any other time...I have had two miscarriages (past 6 weeks) and three chemicals (not counting the one before the girl conception).

mydream
December 12th, 2012, 02:03 PM

4 months

right away - first month trying

chemical right before this pregnancy and a failed FET after HT 4 months prior

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children?
no

We're you swaying at the time?
yes, this time we swayed and prayed!!!!

Wishing4Princess
December 12th, 2012, 02:21 PM
How long did it take you to get pregnant while TTC Girl? conceived first time ttc

How many other children to you have? 2 boys

How long did it take to conceive each of them? 1 ttc

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC girl? yes, M/c at 5 wks

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children? We're you swaying at the time? no MC or chemicals and was not swaying then.

I just want to add, that my Dh is totally blaming me for this M/C (im 5 wks and MC started 2 days ago) . he says that I did alot to change my body, where it won't accept another baby...I am giving updates of what my OB visit to DH, but he's totally pissed and doesnt want to hear anything...anyway. just wanted to get that off my chest..

meeks32
December 12th, 2012, 03:46 PM
Oh wishing I'm so sorry to hear that, and I am also sorry that dh is blaming you. That's really unfair. Miscarriages can happen for so many reasons, just because you never had one before doesn't mean what you did caused this one. I think it's more that maybe before swaying you may not have known you were pg so early, maybe you had a chemical and didn't know it, so now he sees this as one big example of how swaying caused it, but in fact it's just that with all the temping, opk's and early pregnancy tests, you knew you were pg way earlier than you did before?

Ether way I'm very sorry for your loss and hope dh comes around. Maybe your ob could write down his or her opinions as to why you mc, in a email or letter then you could pass these on to dh when he is ready to hear?

*ruby*
December 20th, 2012, 04:56 AM
4 months TTC girl and still trying (taking this month off)

2 other boys both first month TTC

One miscarriage at 5 weeks first month TTC girl

no other losses before

Pretty much the same as bythe****** except miscarriage was at 9 weeks first month TTC girl.

Now onto our 4th cycle TTC again.

Amberlilly55
December 20th, 2012, 08:02 AM
How long did it take you to get pregnant while TTC Girl? one cycle so far and still trying

How many other children to you have? 3 boys

How long did it take to conceive each of them? DS1 4 months off bc. I got my BFP the first time I ovulated. DS2 was a surprise DS3 first month

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC girl? No

Did you have any chemicals or miscarriages while TTC your other children? We're you swaying at the time? I thankfully did not have any chemicals or miscarriages and I was not swaying.

3boys
December 20th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Both of my miscarriages have been whilst swaying for a girl but I don't think it's linked and It doesn't deter me from Swaying pink again.

Akalove
December 29th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Hi,

1) 6 weeks and now 10 weeks pg

2) 4 x DS

3) DS1 - month after stopping pill, DS2 - month after stopping pill, DS3 planned month, no sway, DS4 planned month, no sway

4) no chemicals and no miscarriages

5) no