PDA

View Full Version : OPK Fade in pattern?

aintnocinderella
March 31st, 2011, 11:22 AM
Hello me again i was on a total positive high until i did my lunch time OPK. The last couple of days i have had faint lines but neg tsts. todays one there was no faint line but i as anticipation to ovulate in the next few days so so expective a +tive test today or tomorrow. but obviously my LH has dropped rather than increased arrrrggghhhh whats happening? i used OPK with my middle one and fell the first shot.

atomic sagebrush
March 31st, 2011, 11:44 AM
It's just one of those things! Sometimes it takes your body a couple of tries to kick that surge into gear!

Glittergirl
March 31st, 2011, 06:44 PM
That happened to me the last cycle in Feb! i kept getting faint lines and then boom, no line as if I never ovulated that month! It was my first cycle of just trying diet and supps so maybe it shocked my system? is this your first time starting the sway plan? I know that was my first true month of being on diet and supps so maybe that's all it is OR you could have missed your surge when testing...maybe you surged a few hours after testing, and by the time you tested the next day there was no surge? that's the advice others gave me on the other website. GL!

swish
April 1st, 2011, 07:39 AM
Aintnoc, this happened to me and two days later I got a positive opt, weird and I don't know why, but maybe that will happen to you too

aintnocinderella
April 1st, 2011, 05:45 PM
thanks ladies, i am hoping to get one tomorrow. CM has changed from sticky to creamy, really wanting it because base on last months dodgy trying to remember dates i think i OV on day 18 and i am on day 15 so i was really really really hoping to follow the same pattern. it would give me hope i can plan the sway. will be a little disheartened if its not my sway needs me to be accurate. Thank you for your advice. i shall sit tight :)

atomic sagebrush
April 2nd, 2011, 12:25 PM
The timing is the least important, so don't lose hope!