PDA

View Full Version : XMAS - General Chat - What are you Buying for DP / DH ?

Mum23boys
December 5th, 2012, 06:44 AM
I have spoilt mine a bit this year since he technically got bullied into letting me have another baby :-)
Money is tight but ive bought him lots of little bots, some aftershave ( mum got it cheap through work ) , £10 wort of scratch cards that ive put inside a card, a bop it game as he used to love it as a kid and they just bought out a new one thoguht be fun for him and the kids on xmas day, some boxers sorts, a gift voucher for his favourite clothes store, 100 reasons why i love you ...each individual reason on a seperate card and all put in 1 envelope together with red hearts etc - bit cheesy but makes me smile writing them out and was free and a keepsake - i did the same our first christmas together 10 years ago, a bottle of red wine, Think thats about it really.
Would love to hear everyone elses ideas

cvd
December 5th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Aw!!! That's lovely mum. Love the 100 reasons!
We didn't really buy "each other" things lol we bought a new bedroom tv as our present! We like to lay in bed with movies at night and both agreed wed like a new tv!!
Can't wait to hear what others say!

Jadis
December 5th, 2012, 09:18 AM
We're having a toned down Christmas this year because we were forced into renovating our ensuite bathroom. It leaked last month and caused serious water damage so we can't put off the renovation any longer. Our bathroom is now gutted and we face some crazy expenses to put it back together, so we've agreed that the bathroom will be our gift to eachother. Of course, I'll buy him a couple of things from the boys and I'll do a stocking for him with some small things, but that's it.

NearlyDone
December 6th, 2012, 12:19 PM
We dont do xmas(for us we do the kids obviously) unless theres something specific we each want and even then its usually purchased after xmas in the sales

LO123
December 7th, 2012, 05:29 AM
I have no idea, it is my DH birthday the week before Christmas also so makes the present situation very hard. Makes me think I better get it organised soon....

Rainbow baby
December 7th, 2012, 07:08 AM
Dh and I get a house present! Something we need/want for the house!

Mum23boys
December 7th, 2012, 07:45 AM
Thats wat we usually do the house present but this year i wanted to get im stuff for him - make him feel the magic of xmas like a kid again :-)

Mrs_P
December 7th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Well i would love to give him a daughter, but i doubt thats going to happen so he will have to settle for some new jeans, shoes and the cd he wants - not very original i know