PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else eating NONSTOP ? Im always famished !!!

Mum23boys
December 6th, 2012, 02:23 PM
I am hugry 24 7 - i loterally cant go longer than a couple of hours between eating.

Today i had:

7.30 - 2 pieces of marmite on taost
9.45 - hot cross bun
11.30 grapes and a banana
1pm 2 rounds of ham and cheese salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps
3pm cheese and crackers
5pm - dinner fajitas

Now ( 7.25pm) contemplating whatelese i can eat im starving again !!! fruit and healthy stuff just doesnt appeal to me so looks like more toast

Atsaukina1
December 6th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I was super hungry (which is not new for me dh says I eat us out of house and home lol) but now I am just tired every day

Mrs_P
December 6th, 2012, 03:47 PM
i still feel really tired and although i have not had any really m/s i'm off my food and can't eat anything strong tasting so not eating very much or varied tea - got my sweet tooth back sort of

today - bagel for breakfast
lunch - beans on toast that i struggled to eat
chocolate cake
tea - mash potato

feel like i'm back on the le (only with cake)

NearlyDone
December 7th, 2012, 04:38 AM
Nope i was like that last time tho.......i would literally get the shakes if i didnt eat for 2 hours i used to have to eat a sandwich right before bed just to take me through the night........never really felt full either

LO123
December 7th, 2012, 05:26 AM
I am hungry all the time and eating what ever comes my way. I blame it on the LE diet.... I have to remember though my stomach is only suppose to grow not the rest of me too..

Mommabee
December 7th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Yes!! I am soo hungry all the time! Ive already gained 7 lbs. With both of my pregnancies, I didn't gain any weight in the first tri really. With my last, I actually lost weight at first!

dreamingpink77
December 7th, 2012, 06:42 AM
I was super hungry the first weeks of my pregnancy too, just couldn't stop eating and I gained 3kilos all of a sudden. Now I'm still eating more than my normal but definitaly less. Seems hunger is much less than earlier weeks. I think this is quite normal. Was like this with my ds too and I thought that I would be so fat at the end of my pregnancy but I wasn't.

EmmyRoo
December 7th, 2012, 05:59 PM
I am so full tonight I can hardly move! I only got my BFP yesterday so I've been frantically making up for 4 LE months! I'm loving having breakfast again and had my first chicken in weeks today! :bigsmile:

Huge Chinese takeaway tonight washed down with about 100g dairy milk! It just keeps hitting me over and over again that I can eat whatever and whenever I like! I promised myself I'd have the weekend to go crazy then settle down and eat more healthily. I have to say, doing LE has made me so aware of how calorific things are, I seriously hate to think of how many cals I've had in the last few days. I don't want to regain all my weight, I quite like being skinny, although I realise that can't last now (obviously, d'uh!) but I'm scared of people now noticing the weight piling back on, like they noticed it coming off. At least people don't tend to comment on weight gain in the same way as loss - a colleague last week said I'd lost too much and basically asked if I'd been purging! Can't imagine her saying next week "wow you're looking flabby, what's your secret?"! :rofl:

How long did you all allow yourselves a post-LE binge before getting a grip? Also, do you get water weight when you get a BFP, the same as you normally would before your period? I'm hoping the 2.5lb increase this week isn't all food!!

X

Violet_
December 7th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Yes, I've been snacking non-stop. I feel sick and like vomiting if I don't eat something small regularly. There are only certain (mostly plain flavours) foods that I can cope with though.

Boymomsrock
December 7th, 2012, 06:18 PM
I am hugry 24 7 - i loterally cant go longer than a couple of hours between eating.

Today i had:

7.30 - 2 pieces of marmite on taost
9.45 - hot cross bun
11.30 grapes and a banana
1pm 2 rounds of ham and cheese salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps
3pm cheese and crackers
5pm - dinner fajitas

Now ( 7.25pm) contemplating whatelese i can eat im starving again !!! fruit and healthy stuff just doesnt appeal to me so looks like more toast

Yep sounds like TWO! Lol...kidding sort of. With the twins i could not eat enough food until the end of the second trimester. Even my MIL commented how much i was eating, i was just STARVING. I was not like that with the first. But each pregnancy is different so who knows.

Mum23boys
December 8th, 2012, 04:33 AM
Well we shall see on the 22nd Jan when i have my scan at roughly 12 weeks. I really cant imagine we would be lucky enough to concieve twins and considering how well i feel too i think its definately only 1 in there but will be keeping my fingers crossed !!! ha ha.

Yesterday I had

7.30 2 slices of jam on toast and a cup of normal tea
9 a hot cross bun
11 some tinned fruit
12.30 a cheese and salad wrap wit some grapes followed by a yoghurt and a small chocolate cake bar
2.30 some mini pork sausages that were just calling to me from the fridge - dipped in brown sauce
5 dinner - gammon, chips, beans and egg followed by icecream
I then managed to go until 9 feeling satisfied !!
9 - some onion ring crisps and popcorn whilst watching a movie :-)

bigchrista
December 8th, 2012, 11:53 AM
I'm gonna jump in here and say, I've been feeling the same. I'm so hungry these days. I think its from being "starved" and limited on the LE diet. How I can't wait to start eating my avacados again!!! Hmmmm Chips and dips.