PDA

View Full Version : Absolutely heartbreaking, yet inspirational

LacePrincess
December 7th, 2012, 03:44 PM
First in a series of three articles about the journey of a little girl's last months with an inoperable and incurable brain tumour, and her family's celebration of her life:

Given 3 months to live, Stella delights in the moment - thestar.com (http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/article/1298845--given-3-months-to-live-stella-delights-in-the-moment)

You might not want to read this if you don't want to cry, a lot. Read with a box of tissues!

Hug your little ones and cherish every moment. You just really never know. It sure puts into perspective all those little things that annoy us just don't matter that much.

I thought it was particularly heart achingly beautiful how the moments of new life and death were intertwined here. Very powerful piece indeed.

I'm off to hug my kids now.

Violet_
December 7th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Not sure I'm strong enough (with all these pregnancy hormones) to cope with that right now. Might wait until after baby arrives. I'm sure it's beautiful though.

babylove
December 7th, 2012, 06:51 PM
thanks for sharing. tissues ...

twobeautifulblues
December 12th, 2012, 07:34 PM
So sad. Going give my boys a big cuddle

Bigwish
December 13th, 2012, 05:34 AM
Heartbreaking.... Can't stop crying...

Tiggerian
December 13th, 2012, 10:06 AM
So heartbreaking... Every parents worst nightmare! My heart goes out to her family - RIP little angel