PDA

View Full Version : Violet_ Successful Girl Sway - It's a Girl!

Violet_
December 9th, 2012, 01:32 AM
NAME- Violet_
GENDER RESULTED - Girl

DIET
I was on the ingender diet for approx 6 weeks and had a chemical pregnancy prior to this pregnancy in that month. Switched to gender dreaming le diet. But was not perfect. I was still breastfeeding my 16 month old and got quite hungry. I did try to limit calories, salt, ate vegetarian (mostly) and tried to eat plain foods. I cut out my usual potatoes and bananas that I usually eat greedily. I was only on the LE diet for approx 3 weeks.

I had lost 25kgs (while on Herbalife Weight loss shakes which are soy based, with artificial sweetner), between having DS3 and then had my wedding and put on a few kilos, then went on the ingender diet and put on weight with all the full fat dairy and trying to eat acidic foods. The whole TTC stage is stressful for me and I tend to obsess and stress about everything. This caused me to emotionally eat. So in the two months leading up to TTC I put on around 7kgs. Not helping with TTC Pink! When I stumbled upon this site I immediately switched to low everything and stopped gaining weight.

I drank a lot of peppermint tea. Added aspartame to my drinks and some foods.

I stopped exercise but then decided due to my PCOS that I did in fact need to continue exercise and fit in a couple of sessions in the weeks leading up to O.

DID YOU CONTINUE DIET AFTER ATTEMPT & HOW LONG? Yes for a couple of days only.
CAFFEINE – I was drinking a lot of Green Tea and cut right back from maybe 10 cups per day to 1 or 2 and drank lots of Peppermint Tea.
DRINKS –Peppermint tea with aspartame and water. Sometimes milk in my tea.
DH DIET – DH did not follow the diet. He did cut back on salt, meat and bananas though at my request.

SUPPLEMENTS
- Calcium/Magnesium – I did get some from diet. I was on supplements with ingender diet but quickly cut back supplements when I switched to LE diet. I also stopped taking my fish oil tablets that I usually take regularly.
- Vitex 400mg daily When I started the diet, I took the Vitex continually for the first 2 weeks from AF-O and came off it.
- 2 tablets of Dong Quai per day in week leading up to O.
- Chitosan Fibre. From time to time. Whenever I ate anything that I thought was a little too fatty or high in calories and though, I shouldn't have eaten that. I popped a couple tablets.
- Folic Acid 1000mg daily
- Sudafed – tooks some on days CD13 and CD14, just in case I was coming up to O. Think I O'd on CD 15 or 16 and had no EWCM.

DH Supplements-none

THE DEED
7 Days before O
6 Days before O
5 Days before O
4 Days before O
3 Days before O
2 Days before O
1 Day before O
O Day

-TIMING -
- BD POSITION – Various. May have been me on top I think. I did jump and dump though.
- PH – No idea.
- Douches, gels, etc - We used acijel, a full applicator just before BD each time. I did orgasm tho, which was always going to happen. I can't be the least bit sexually turned on and not orgasm, it isn't physically possible for me.
- SUSPECTED O DATE – November 2, 2012 CD 16

IONS
- OED IN WHAT MOON PHASE – was heading towards a newmoon. The last quarter.
- CHANGED IONS IN OTHER WAYS? – I slept with a moonstone, amethyst and rose quartz stones in my hand for several nights earlier in the month, hoping they would help in some way.

OTHER
HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU HAVE? - 3
WHAT GENDER (S)? - 3 boys ages 7, 5 and 16 months
# OF MONTHS TTC – 2
YOUR AGE - 29, almost 30
DH - 35

Comments
I would say the greatest things that contributed were, frequent release, acijel and diet (I wasn't strict but did try), I was also breastfeeding my toddler throughout the night and day.
The only other thing I will mention and I know people don't put a lot of stock in OWTs, but the Chinese Lunar Chart does say boy for all three of my DS. And says girl for this babe so we will see.

Note: I've edited my sway now that I've had an ultrasound and am a bit more sure of when I ovulated in the hopes of trying to be as accurate as possible to help as many people as I can to achieve a child of their dream gender.

Mbmk
December 9th, 2012, 05:45 AM
Wow! This pregnancy was so meant to be - hope its your princess xxx

lollylegs
December 9th, 2012, 07:54 AM
Violet, that sounds like a really stressful time. Congratulations on your wedding and your pregnancy! Fingers crossed for a wee woman for your family.

Smiley13
December 9th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Congratulations! Hope this one is your girl:)

Maple
December 9th, 2012, 08:03 PM
Congrats again Violet! Hope you get your desired... But regardless, that baby will be a cutie like the rest of them! Hope your pregnancy is a happy one. XX

radicalhope
July 16th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Congratulations on your girl! Thank you for sharing your sway! :)

GimmeaG
July 16th, 2013, 02:30 AM
Congrats!!!