PDA

View Full Version : Lost my pregnancy :(

Jojogirl
April 1st, 2011, 09:51 AM
I'm ready to move onto another cycle but since this section isn't getting a lot of posts, I thought I would get the ball rolling.

I was due Dec 3rd. I had a chemical pregnancy. This is a first for me. I am not sure how I am supposed to feel about it. I'm sad but not devastated like I feel I should be. I guess I just figure it wasn't healthy and my body did what it was meant to do. I hope this month works out a little better.

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 09:54 AM
I am sorry, J. Thinking of you and hoping that April is the month for you.

LolaInLove
April 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM
Oh, so sorry Jojo. I think you have a perfect attitude about it. There is not much you can do but keep your spirits up and move forward. You are right, too, your body did what it is supposed to.:HH:

Freya
April 1st, 2011, 11:26 AM
I'm so very sorry. I had two chemicals so I know exactly. At least you can get straight onto next month, and hopefully the added hormones will support you that extra bit you need for a new pregnancy really soon. GL :luck: !

nuthinbutpink
April 1st, 2011, 11:53 AM
I am so sorry. Good luck to you this month!

familiesr4ever
April 1st, 2011, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry too, JoJo. Hopefully this month will be the one! GL.

iluvmyman
April 2nd, 2011, 03:25 AM
I've not had that personal experience but I know a little about feeling like you should be more depressed or crying more. Please don't ever feel that way. There is never a "right" way to feel, just coping and doing the best we can. I personally think it's God's grace.

fivecrazymonkeys
April 3rd, 2011, 07:33 AM
Hugs.I have everything crossed for you next month.

Liv
April 3rd, 2011, 10:32 AM
Sorry to hear that. Take care.

Jojogirl
April 4th, 2011, 11:03 AM
thank you! I am really planning out a wonderful attempt for this month. Bring on the BFP! I'm excited to try again!

Kazz2011
April 5th, 2011, 04:37 AM
I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

I wish you all the best when you do TTC again and I really hope you are announcing a BFP with a sticky little (pink) bean. xoxo

Jojogirl
April 5th, 2011, 09:12 AM
thank you so much! I appreciate it :)

skrimpy
April 5th, 2011, 11:02 AM
((hugs)) so sorry for you - also glad that you are excited to try again :) I think April/May are wonderful months to conceive in, you get a cuddly snuggly newborn for the new year!

Jojogirl
April 8th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Thanks so much! It's actually an ideal time for me as school will be out soon and I want to be lazy and pregnant for the first few months when I'm all pukey! :) See where my mind goes? LOL!

Lilhoney
April 9th, 2011, 06:42 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss JoJo. I know how you feel. I had a D&E March 4th after a missed mc at 15 wks and a D&C end of Aug from missed mc at 6 wks. I too am excited to ttc girl again. So are you a teacher as well? Man I can't wait for June to get here!!! (not to just get to start ttc but the kids are driving me nuts) LOL

Typical_Jules
April 9th, 2011, 08:16 PM
sorry hun x good luck this cycle a nice sticky pink bean hugz

TTC5
April 9th, 2011, 09:33 PM
Sorry for your loss xxx

Jojogirl
April 13th, 2011, 04:32 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss JoJo. I know how you feel. I had a D&E March 4th after a missed mc at 15 wks and a D&C end of Aug from missed mc at 6 wks. I too am excited to ttc girl again. So are you a teacher as well? Man I can't wait for June to get here!!! (not to just get to start ttc but the kids are driving me nuts) LOLHi there! I am a former teacher. I haven't been in a classroom in over 10 years. I'm getting old! LOL! I'm sorry for your loss too. Hugs!

My Fabulous Children
April 14th, 2011, 08:06 PM
so sorry again hun ((HUGS)).