PDA

View Full Version : When did your MS start ?

Mum23boys
December 9th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Im only 6 weeks tomorrow but still feel perfectly normal apart from severe wind issues !!! Wondering when i can look forward to MS if at all.
I never had any with any of the boys so kind of hoping i get it this time around just to give me some hope !!

Cinss
December 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
Oh you dont want it! If you can be lucky again and not have it that would be the best. I started getting it around 6 weeks and it was only really bad if i let myself get hungry. It was gone again at 10 weeks thank goodness, its not nice feeling at all.

Mrs_P
December 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM
mine (what bit i had) started at 7.5 weeks. It seems to have pretty much gone. Felt sick occassionally but nothing really worth reporting, mainly just put me off my tea every night.

Had m/s with all pg's, ds1 really really bad but very shortly lived, ds2 worse, mainly lunch times lasted til about 11 weeks, ds3 worse still, felt really sick at lunch times particularly but also at nights and lasted well past the 1st trim.

Never actually been sick though. Maybe clomid is to blame for lack of symptoms this time

Rosie85
December 9th, 2012, 05:07 PM
Mine got really bad at 6.5 to 7 weeks, then subsided at 13-14 weeks.

cvd
December 9th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Mine was 6 weeks on the dot lol had to go on 1 diclectin at night around 9 weeks as it wasn't letting me sleep!!!! Stopped at 12 weeks. I was actually only sick 4 times!

coocoobananas
December 9th, 2012, 05:39 PM
Mine started at 5 weeks 4 days and let off a bit by 11 that I could start to go off zig ran a couple weeks later. Now still take one diclectin at night as I forgot one a couple weeks ago and paid for it around 10am the next day... Still to paranoid to stop! And this is why 4 is never going to happen and why im particularly bitter I'm not getting at least 1 girl from all my gross feeling pregnancies!!:/

mydream
December 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM
mine started around 7-8 weeks and went right on throughout to like 25 weeks...it was awful this time around!

Atsaukina1
December 9th, 2012, 06:37 PM
not getting sick but my stomach just hurts all day and I just feel like shiz. did make myself do yoga since my back has been hurting from laying down all day.

Violet_
December 9th, 2012, 06:48 PM
I started getting morning sickness around 5 weeks. I'm not exactly sure when but it's been about 10 days of suffering now. The vomiting itself started on the weekend and I can't get into see my doctor and get medication until Wednesday morning. I'm so sick. This is very usual for me though. I went through this with all my children. It's very upsetting and difficult. I expect it to last until at least 14 weeks but doesn't completely go for me until delivery. I'm just trying to take one day at a time and not get too overwhelmed.

HopingForPigtails
December 9th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Started at 7.5 weeks with 2 of my pregnancies and 6 weeks with one. Lasted 17 weeks with DS1, 15 weeks with DS2, and 14 weeks with DD!! I hope you don't get it. It really does suck!!

Mbmk
December 9th, 2012, 07:58 PM
I'm trying to remember - I have written down stuff but I'm not certain on how accurate it is - I said it started at 8 week with DD and was pretty bad until 16 weeks, 7 weeks started with DS1 and lasted until 16 weeks with 1 hospital stay, started around 8 weeks with DS2 and not too bad at all. This time I have had waves of sickness and a few vomits but nothing major...I'm wondering what it means too?!!

NearlyDone
December 10th, 2012, 01:55 PM
dd1 and 2 v early like 6/7 weeks dd3 none dd4 not till 12ish weeks(thought id avoided it again) and lasted the rest of the pregnancy......ds none at all......this time none so far a couple of days of nausea around 7 weeks and nothing since

hopingforsaskia
December 10th, 2012, 02:45 PM
I'm already sick, and started getting funky belly before 4 weeks... When I say sick though, it's more like Atsaukina, sore tummy on and off. Not sick and not debilitating at all. I don't know if this is how it's going to be or if I'm in line for a ridiculously bad case at 6/7 weeks onward... With ds1 it started hardcore at 5 weeks and lasted 7 weeks, spewing all day.. And with ds2 it started 7 weeks and lasted til 14 weeks, random occasional voms but otherwise just constant nausea. Yucky yuck yuck. :( I hope this is all I get this time.. That would be AMAZING! :)

Jadis
December 11th, 2012, 08:42 AM
For me, it started at 5 weeks and eased off around 10 weeks. I never actually threw up, just felt incredibly nauseous all day and all night. It even woke me in the middle of the night a few times, I'd dash to the toilet but was never sick. I'm still very fatigued, but glad the sickness is over.

Mum23boys
December 12th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Well I think mine just started !!! 6 weeks and 2 days and despite eating little and often I feel constant nausea. I rememeber having this with all 3 boys though so in a wierd way i was kinda hoping to throw up a little this time too - not someting you should wish for i know but really grasping at every little bit of hope that i migt get my dd if things go differenty from my pregnanaices with the boys as all 3 were identical !!!