PDA

View Full Version : ready to plan my new attempt!

Jojogirl
April 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM
I felt last month I had a really good attempt. I want to copy exactly what I did but add a few more things this time...but what?

I want to try and lower testosterone. So I am going to try and drink peppermint tea everyday. I'm going to try and eat a restricted calorie diet too. At least until I know I Oed. AF showed up today so I will get started with the diet tomorrow. I will try to eat girl friendly foods too...but try to keep it at 1000 calories a day.

I want to up my folic acid too. Right now I'm taking around 1200. I can probably take a few more pills at night too.

Just trying to figure out what is the most important part of my sway. I'm not sure.

atomic sagebrush
April 1st, 2011, 10:23 AM
:cheer:I think that lower cal diet and weight loss is a great idea and can only help with swaying!:cheer:

The only thing I want you to watch out for is getting too serious about swaying and raising your testosterone that way. Keep it laid back like you did the last time.:wink:

Jojogirl
April 4th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Oh yes...i'm very much relaxed. Actually I don't even care if I get pg yet as I want to drop the weight! I've started my plan today and I want it to work. I'm more focused on that right now and I'm more lax on the swaying stuff. I still want the same attempt and I will try to do it for sure, but if I don't get pg this month, i will be fine. The only thing I wonder about is exercise. I do want to walk on my treadmill but I know that won't help in the swaying dept. Should I do it anyway because it will help me tone and lose or would you just nix it all together?

atomic sagebrush
April 5th, 2011, 09:48 AM
It ~can~ help if you exercise intensely for an hour a day though. So if you walked on an incline for an hour 6-7 days a week, while you were losing weight and eating a low protein, low cal diet, it will help you sway pink.

Good luck, I am in your corner cheering you on!!

Jojogirl
April 8th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Oooh..thanks! I can do that.....I think. We shall see...LOL!