PDA

View Full Version : Just found out I'm having twins!!!

Sunflower3
December 11th, 2012, 07:47 AM
I had a scan yesterday and it looks like identical twins! Mono mono twins as they are sharing a amniotic sac and placenta. The first baby is measuring 5 weeks 6 days. Heartbeat looked good! The second baby was definitely smaller and we could not see a heart beat. I'm praying its just that the baby is smaller. Please pray for my twin babies! Next scan is December 27th.

NearlyDone
December 11th, 2012, 08:04 AM
So exciting thinking of you xx

fairyfrog
December 11th, 2012, 08:21 AM
The praying has begun. Congrats and don't go to crazy I am sure everything is fine.

atomic sagebrush
December 11th, 2012, 09:14 AM
:pray: and positive thoughts headed your way! Congratulations!

Jadis
December 11th, 2012, 10:36 AM
That's so exciting, Sunflower! congratulations! I'm not really the praying type, but I'm sending you all my positve energy for 2 healthy babes. Best wishes!

odd
December 11th, 2012, 10:51 AM
How exciting!! Congratulations to you :o) Hope all turns out well with the babies :)

luckylass
December 11th, 2012, 11:04 AM
Congratulations, very exciting news. Will keep your babies in my prayers and fingers crossed it is just too early to tell. 5 weeks 6 days is very early stages. Am hoping on the 27th there will be two beautiful heartbeats there. :)

Pangea
December 11th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Congratulations!! It's very early to be seeing heartbeats. I'll be sending you lots positive thoughts!

Mum23boys
December 11th, 2012, 12:41 PM
huge congrats chick - i will keep everything crossed for you. Did you use Clomid or soy or were they conceived naturally ? Sorry to be nosey.

Sunflower3
December 11th, 2012, 01:45 PM
huge congrats chick - i will keep everything crossed for you. Did you use Clomid or soy or were they conceived naturally ? Sorry to be nosey.

No I didn't take clomid or anything. The twins were conceived completely natural.

Atsaukina1
December 11th, 2012, 01:59 PM
mum- don't think soy or clomid raises chances of identical twins since it's not from multiple eggs?

sunflower- so awesome!! will be checking back here on the 27th. fx's and wishing, hoping w/ all my might for you to see 2 nice strong heartbeats:awe::awe:

3girlsinarow
December 11th, 2012, 02:08 PM
Wow.......congratulations! That is such exciting news........:cheerteam:

BeadinMom
December 11th, 2012, 02:09 PM
Congratulations, Sunflower!!
So excited for you!! I'm keeping all of you guys in my prayers!! XX

sweetpea
December 11th, 2012, 02:38 PM
Mum - ID twins wouldn't have been from soy or clomid, as she didn't release two eggs, but rather, her fertilized egg split into two. :agree:

Sunflower - Congrats again! So happy and excited for you, and I'll be praying for two healthy heartbeats at your next appt!! :)

Sunflower3
December 11th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Mum - ID twins wouldn't have been from soy or clomid, as she didn't release two eggs, but rather, her fertilized egg split into two. :agree:

Sunflower - Congrats again! So happy and excited for you, and I'll be praying for two healthy heartbeats at your next appt!! :)

Thanks sweetpea. How are you feeling? I feel awful.

sweetpea
December 11th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Thanks sweetpea. How are you feeling? I feel awful.
Hang in there! I had a pretty rough first trimester, but I'm slowly starting to feel better now. I had lots of nausea, fatigue, and daily headaches that were just excruciating. Take really good care of yourself, and just know that the first trimester will eventually end, and you'll (hopefully!) feel much better in the second. I'm a bit nervous to see how big I'm going to get and how I'll feel in the third trimester, but by then it will be almost over. And, of course, it's so worth it. :)

Violet_
December 12th, 2012, 02:18 AM
Congrats Sunflower!! Woohoo. That's so exciting. Hoping all is okay and it is very early yet so I'm sure it will be fine.

Mum23boys
December 12th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Thats me told and made to look blonde !!! ha ha shows how much I know about twins !!!

Congrats again sunflower. I hope its a smooth a pregnancy as a multiple pregnancy can be

Typical_Jules
December 12th, 2012, 06:14 AM
What a beautiful blessing! I'm sure it's just a bit early for heartbeats :) you got one :)

The Anchor
December 12th, 2012, 12:03 PM
AWESOME, CONGRATS!

Mum23boys
December 19th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Fingers crossed for the next scan hunny - I now know how you must be feeling except i have another 2.5 weeks to wait for my scan. Good luck