PDA

View Full Version : Thinking I should be in this thread...

Momofboys
December 11th, 2012, 09:29 AM
I announced myself on the actual forum, but wanted to pop in her and get to know ladies that are just plain ttc. Even tho I am technically swaying for a boy, I WILL NOT be absolutely devastated with a girl. Just as long as their healthy and finally here. But I will continue to sway toward boy ;)

Are there any chart experts here that could take a peak at my chart and tell me if it looks like I will O this weekend-next tues? The only reason I ask #1 SO is usually out of town all week for work. #2 I see a pattern with my past cycles that I get a noticeably temp dip a few days before my O temp dip. Well I got a noticeably dip today. SO im :fx: that I get a + opk by the weekend and a temp dip for O about 2-3 days later, that's the norm anyways. I have gotten 2-3 days of +s with O 2 days after the last, in the past. Thanks ladies.

LacePrincess
December 11th, 2012, 09:35 AM
I would guess around next Tues is a good bet. No guarantees of course but you've O'ed pretty consistently between CD18-20 for a few months now. Except for that extra long possibly anov cycle.

Keep an eye on it, but yes a temp dip on O day is pretty common and it looks like that's what you get. If you start seeing EWCM on the weekend and BD as late as you can on Sunday you should have a good shot at it! FX!

Momofboys
December 11th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Ya Im pretty consistent on the O temp dip. And have come to realize (obviously) bding right on O day is no good for us! I never get the EWCM :( the most Ive seen lately is watery, and that's since I started using baking soda. I am going to pick up mucinex today, do you think I should start it today as well? Or wait til I get a + opk? We will defiantly be busy this weekend.

LacePrincess
December 11th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Why are you using baking soda? Because of the PH thing? Ph doesn't sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/gender-swaying-discussion-ttc-boy-girl-home-swaying-info/11684-ph-pickle.html (Ph questions are sure coming up a lot today!)

Mucinex is like Robitussin, right? To thin out mucus? You should save it for when you get into your fertile period (so the days when you starting seeing positive looking OPK's). Also, increasing water intake, EPO and green tea can all help you increase your EWCM. Preseed is a very blue friendly lube that is formulated to imitate EWCM so you might want to order some of that for the future. :)

GL!

dloui128
December 11th, 2012, 09:46 AM
Ya Im pretty consistent on the O temp dip. And have come to realize (obviously) bding right on O day is no good for us! I never get the EWCM :( the most Ive seen lately is watery, and that's since I started using baking soda. I am going to pick up mucinex today, do you think I should start it today as well? Or wait til I get a + opk? We will defiantly be busy this weekend.

I would start the mucinex now (at least 5 days leading up to O)

Violet_
December 11th, 2012, 04:07 PM
First time I've seen a mum to so many boys trying to sway blue.

Good luck to you on your ttc journey.

Rosie85
December 11th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Violet, I have a friend who had three boys, one passed of cancer recently sadly, but she only wants boys. My cousin who doesn't have kids also only wants boys. I have always wondered why though, not that I have anything against it at all...just curious!

Cinss
December 11th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Hi momofboys, looks like you have a great chance for a boy next looking at your track record :) My DP also had 2 DDs from a previous relationship before we swayed boy for him to have a son.

Fish oil gave me a lot of ewcm for what its worth, best of luck with your sway.

Momofboys
December 13th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Thanks ladies. I started Mucinex yesterday, taking it ever 4 hrs as directed. Also increased my water ALOT. As for the baking soda, we all have our own opinions on that ;) (b) The pH of the women’s tract is also important. A more alkaline environment is generally favourable to fertility and therefore favours the quicker but more delicate male sperm. For a girl, a douche of very diluted water and vinegar is done just before intercourse (too strong and it will irritate you as well as destroy the female sperm along with the male sperm). For a boy, a douche of very diluted water and baking soda just before intercourse is indicated. Via Gender of Baby - Beyond Fertility (http://beyondfertility.com/fertility/gender-of-baby/)
As for wanting another boy, Im not even wanting that in SOs favor, its my choice to sway another boy he doesn't really care ;) I love having a houseful of boys, I have 2 dsd so ive seen them in action lol not my cup of tea? I was and am always going to be a redneck tomboy :) Have no even the slightest clue what Id do with a girl lmao

Momofboys
December 17th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Ok so I didn't think I was consuming enough water with the mucinex so I ended up using baking soda as well sat night when we bd. Then I was scared I was gonna dry up, but woke up this morning with EWCM and a temp dip. No +opk yet, maybe I missed it? Ive only been testing once a day this cycle between 4-8pm. Sat cd 15/16 (we bd around midnight) was only bd we got in :( dh is gone now til Friday. So if the environments right maybe a swimmer will stick around to meet the egg. If not onto next cycle. Have to see how next couple days are with temps. Had some drinks sat night so sun morning temp was a lil higher.