PDA

View Full Version : BF?

WantingPink
December 11th, 2012, 05:56 PM
So I have been testing everyday since 8 DPO and I have been getting very clear BFN with FRER. I did another FRER this morning and got the result in the first picture. I then received the internet ones that I ordered in the mail today and so I tested on FMU and on this afternoon and got the second picture results. Does anyone else see lines? I am going crazy? Do the internet "cheap" tests look a little darker than the FRER? Any input would be appreciated!!

:poas:

Cinss
December 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Yep i see faint lines on all of them, definatly a touch darker on the cheapies. Congrats your pregnant :)

Butterfly Spirit
December 11th, 2012, 06:00 PM
Faint.. but still a line is a line!

:running: YAY Wanting Pink, for your BFP!
Happy & Healthy 9 Months! :pregnant:

WantingPink
December 11th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Yep i see faint lines on all of them, definatly a touch darker on the cheapies. Congrats your pregnant :)

Thanks Cinss and Butterfly Spirit. I am just freaking out a little bit. I was planing on swaying in a couple of months and now it looks like I might be pregnant. Well, everything happens for a reason. Doubtful this will be a girl since I was putting on a few lbs with the holidays! I am just a little mad at myself but hard to be too mad when a baby is on the way:)

Rosie85
December 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM
That's as dark as my bfp lines ever get since I test so early and those are enough for me! Congrats!

Blueplease
December 11th, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cheapie is really obvious. Couldn't se on the first pic until I zoomed on and yes it's there. A line is a line. Big congrats. How many dpo are you ?

spinningmadly
December 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Def see the lines on the Internet ones! My cheapies also showed up darker and first. My beta was only 17 and the night before I got a positive on a cheapie .. so they are pretty sensitive!

WantingPink
December 11th, 2012, 11:28 PM
Thanks everyone!! I would like to see a darker line... maybe one that other than women who are ttc can see :wink:. I am pretty sure if I showed this to my DH he would think I have completely lost it:)

So I tested with FRER on FMU everyday since 8 dpo. Got clear BFN except for this morning which is 11 dpo when I got BF?. I was due to get the cheap tests in the afternoon in the mail so I saved FMU and tested it with the internet/cheap tests and was surprised to see that it was dark. I also tested with an AccuClear that had expired about 5 years ago and it tested negative however, when I looked at it several hours later it was also very faint positive. I know I am :poas:

spinningmadly
December 11th, 2012, 11:32 PM
I am poas too. My first positive I think was also day 11 (and a maybe which was day 10 but I was lazy and peed on it so didn't know if it counted lol)
Mine got darker throughout day 11-12. Just keep testing w cheapies lol

spinningmadly
December 11th, 2012, 11:33 PM
*addicted to poas that is lol

Violet_
December 12th, 2012, 02:21 AM
Congrats. Looking positive.

Pangea
December 12th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Look like BFPs to me, congratulations!

Mum23boys
December 12th, 2012, 04:39 AM
yes i definately see a line - how many dpo are you today ?
Congrats

Lassie1982
December 12th, 2012, 05:04 AM
I see lines on all 3!

Congrats :)

Typical_Jules
December 12th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Congrats!

dloui128
December 12th, 2012, 09:05 AM
I definitely see the lines, congrats :)

WantingPink
December 12th, 2012, 11:24 AM
yes i definately see a line - how many dpo are you today ?
Congrats

So today I am 12 DPO. I tested again this morning and the line didn't look any darker so of coarse I am having this little freakout in my head!! If I could just relax and wait and not test for a few days I am sure it would be darker (that is what "sane" me says). Insane me says to test every time I need to go pee:) So therefore I am compromising with myself and only testing with FMU and once late at night.

The Anchor
December 12th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Looks positive to me! CONGRATS

hotdogz&boyz
December 12th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Looks positive!! Those are always what my first positive looks like (as I am a POAS addict as well). Sometimes it takes several days to get nice and dark, since bebe needs a few minutes to settle in. I bet in a day or two they are much darker. Congrats!

WantingPink
December 13th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Here is an updated pic as of this morning (13 DPO)... finally looks like I have a BFP!! :)