PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms guessing and OWT

Mrs_P
December 14th, 2012, 02:23 PM
For anyone obsessing thought i'd post my symptoms with all pregnancies so we can compare - think its mostly not gender related at all (more to do with how your body reacts to hormones) but here it is anyway:

BFP - late with this baby, 16 dpo (did test until i was late with boys but i think one of them was earlier than this one)

Feel cold all the time - have been hot in the past

Gut feeling - boy - although a few times i've noticed when i've finished a post i've read it back and typed girl rather than boy

Dreams - ds3 dreamed he was a boy we called Charlie (our back up name), he looks nothing like that little boy in my dream but he's a boy none the less. Before my bfp i dreamed of a girl, now my dreams are all of boys. Dreams were more vivid in previous pregnancies.

Dates -always measured ahead - this baby measures small for dates

M/S - got worse with all pregnancies - this one none really just tired and off certain foods, what little i did have has stopped

Anyone got any strange symptoms?
Been grumpy all the time with this baby and temper is really short

NearlyDone
December 15th, 2012, 04:08 AM
First 3 things would indicate boy and the last 4 girl lol.....im no help i really thought id know the gender of this pregnancy by symptoms(my ds was quite different to the girls) but i swing between 'not a clue' and 'maybe girl' but its really not like any of my pregnancys so im kinda scratching my head

Mrs_P
December 16th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Yeah i kinda thought noting my symptoms might help others more than me in a few weeks as i will be one of the first to find out the sex and i spent ages obsessing over what symptoms other people had and the gender they got.

Thought of a couple more to....

Loads of discharge this time, none with the others
Cramping on the left at bfp - really quite badly none on any side with the others
Ovulated from the left - confirmed by us at 7 weeks

Mum23boys
December 17th, 2012, 03:43 AM
Im no good at symptom spotting differences as I can never remember how good or bad i felt - right now ive felt sick non stop for 3 days and i know i had nauseau with the boys but not sure if it was this bad i know i was never actually sick and ive not been sick this time either so so far still the same i guess. I have no other symptoms at all.

Wanting-a-girl
December 17th, 2012, 08:55 AM
Fist ds I was 16.... I didnt find out I was preg till almost 5 months but that was prob more me trying to avoid it... Anyways I remember my first craving only cause it was so weird and I remember the day so I know it would have Been even before a missed period... My craving was the day of the big blackout... And my craving was vinager with salt in it lol I filled water bottles with it lol... Other then that nothing! I didn't show at all till about 6 months had a very flat stomach... Wwithin ds two wi had the ridiculous vinager craving again but also terrible fatigue I could not stay awake ds three my cravings were cherry coke ands I live in Canada so we don't get it here :( my dad works at a place where they ship out machines that they make and he got his truck driver to get me like 6 cases lol :)

Wanting-a-girl
December 17th, 2012, 08:56 AM
I was nausous with my third but only sick once and I was sick me with my second o and with my first my breast pain was horrible.... I can see why now lol stretch marks! All from my first